What's new

Kashmiri Girl

The problem is that kashmiri is an ethnicity with 85% of muslims
So if the sindhis can belongs to Pakistan, why not the kashmiris ? They are also with extremly large muslim community

Anyway, it's clear that punjabis and kashmiris are different to tamils and biharis :lol:
I have nothing against all the hindus, but i'm just against these hindus who refuse to recognize that there were a genocide un 1984 against sikhs , made by HINDUS, not just congressis, they were hindus

:lol:
Muhammed Ali Jinnah was born in Karachi, Sindh. It was the first region to be part of Pakistan.

If pakistan has balls. what are they waiting for?? come and take it like man.

Only thing which is stopping Pakistan is the current economical crisis, once it's all over and once Pakistan is up on it's feet, Pakistan will not only stop at Kashmir, they will walk all over India!

Dude, I have seen many such posts in similar threads by you where you put your Muslim state = Pakistan logic. You seriously need to stop your 'Kashmir belongs to Pakistan as they are muslim majority' s h I t. Go visit Kashmir once before you open your mouth.

Dude, I have seen many such posts in similar threads by you where you put your Muslim state = Pakistan logic. You seriously need to stop your 'Kashmir belongs to Pakistan as they are muslim majority' s h I t. Go visit Kashmir once before you open your mouth.

Kashmir belongs to Pakistan? Nope, not only that but Kashmir is Pakistan! Now shut your mouth!

:lol:
Muhammed Ali Jinnah was born in Karachi, Sindh. It was the first region to be part of Pakistan.

Yes brother, i know
But i wanted to mean that kashmiris are like sindhis and punjabis, they are muslims in majority

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

P A K I S T A N

P = Punjab
A = Afghania
K&I = Kashmir
S = Sindh
TAN = Baluchistan

Afghania ?

Only thing which is stopping Pakistan is the current economical crisis, once it's all over and once Pakistan is up on it's feet, Pakistan will not only stop at Kashmir, they will walk all over India!
its not gonna happen.
so you will not get that stroll you are dreaming of. :enjoy:

P A K I S T A N

P = Punjab
A = Afghania
K&I = Kashmir
S = Sindh
TAN = Baluchistan

or it is
P-Punjab
A-Afghan
K-Kashmir
I-India
S-Sindh
T-Turkey
A-America
N-Norwey... :P

INDIA
I-INDIA
N-INDIA
D-INDIA
I-INDIA
A-INDIA

Last time I heard Kashmiri were fighting for independence, Where that gone??/ It seems Pakistan is willing to grab Kashmir.. :what:

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
or it is
P-Punjab
A-Afghan
K-Kashmir
I-India
S-Sindh
T-Turkey
A-America
N-Norwey... :P

INDIA
I-INDIA
N-INDIA
D-INDIA
I-INDIA
A-INDIA

Lol Kashmirese are fighting for seperate country, Pakistanese are planning to grab it like "Tibet". Where is the Azadi???

In Azad Kashmir :rofl:
This is where the land should connect to be in peace...

I have a feeling this thread is going to end up like the Balkanization thread

Back
Top Bottom