What's new

Kashmiri Girl

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

In Azad Kashmir :rofl:
This is where the land should connect to be in peace...
we all can see your "peacefull" land these days !! :lol:

P A K I S T A N

P = Punjab
A = Afghania
K&I = Kashmir
S = Sindh
TAN = Baluchistan

Now adjust with

P = Punjab
A = Afghania
K&I = Kyber agency or Azad Kashmir
S = Sindh
TAN = Baluchistan

enjoy the "peacefull" land. hope everything is fine in a peacefull land. :enjoy:

It is very peaceful. Maybe you should try avoiding all the propaganda news. I say you should go and meet up few hindu brothers and sisters living there.:enjoy:

It is very very peaceful. Maybe you should try avoiding all the propaganda news. You should go and meet up few hindus living there.:enjoy:
propaganda news???
wow !!!
even ICC is following these propaganda news these days right? that's why no team is coming to the "peacefull" land to play cricket.
taking this into the consideration - i'm just tryin to imagine who would like to go to the peacefull land from Indian Kashmir.
you are funny

propaganda news???
wow !!!
even ICC is following these propaganda news these days right? that's why no team is coming to the "peacefull" land to play cricket.
taking this into the consideration - i'm just tryin to imagine who would like to go to the peacefull land from Indian Kashmir.
you are funny

Sure and who was the one to start all match fixings in UAE? Thanks to you all there was no cricket in Sharjah....
How was behind Srilankan team attack???

Sure and who was the one to start all match fixings in UAE? Thanks to you all there was no cricket in Sharjah....
?????????????

how is this connected to what we were talking about?
you claimed its very "peacefull" :-)rofl:)
i just gave an example of the cricket where no team wanna go to the peacefull(!!) land !
was trying to connect it with Kashmir and wanted to know your response.
what are you talking about?

watch the Pakistani flag:

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is that kashmiri is an ethnicity with 85% of muslims
So if the sindhis can belongs to Pakistan, why not the kashmiris ? They are also with extremly large muslim community

Anyway, it's clear that punjabis and kashmiris are different to tamils and biharis :lol:
I have nothing against all the hindus, but i'm just against these hindus who refuse to recognize that there were a genocide un 1984 against sikhs , made by HINDUS, not just congressis, they were hindus

Fair enough so tomorrow if UP turns into a state with muslim majority then should that also be given to Pakistan

bcoz of it being a muslim majority

propaganda news???
wow !!!
you are funny
Why indians are not comming to play in Dubai? Looks like now days indian are frustrated by the increased sprit of kashmiris . Any wish of war adventure of indian fans against pakistanis will cost you major loss. Get real or india have lot to lose..:guns: We all know your nation is supporting terrorism in Pakistan.:angry::angry:

Back
Top Bottom