What's new

Kashmiri Girl

Did we not take a third of it already? You cowards did not do **** and cried to the world. Boohoo Bharati. :rofl:

Please take remaining as well. Last time some people occupied like rats on kargil when no one is there.
When Indian army went there. We all know who were crying to washington ...

Dude when will Bharatis realize that Kargil was the operation that raped your forces. Rofl. You can fool yourselves, but not the world.

The way we made Indian cowards run in Kargil burns the Bharatis to the point of denial. Haha. I love it.

Question is about having balls. If Indians are coward, who run away from kargil hills...

You are the cowards that took empty positions and glorified battles that never happened according to neutral sources. LMAO.

You are the cowards that took empty positions and glorified battles that never happened to neutral sources. LMAO.

i dont like your tone dude sorry for being off topic but its the brave pakistan army which is being captured and beheaded by taliban
so where is the fight till death ability.........poor guys you still trust your inable army.

Please bharati. Stop inhaling incense and realize that when Nawaz went to America, there were no positions occupied, Your sissy country ran to US first. LMAO. Please stop the Pakistanis. Please. Please the Bharatis cried.

Why nawaz sherif went to usa? If rats had balls. it would have been azad kargil now,

Nmvjx.jpg

TO OP:- u can ask me for an expertise if u need any help on how to edit/re-fix/morph any image

i dont like your tone dude sorry for being off topic but its the brave pakistan army which is being captured and beheaded by taliban
so where is the fight till death ability.........poor guys you still trust your inable army.

Well, no one has even won in Afghan-Pak border area. History repeats itself...

Why nawaz sherif went to usa? If rats had balls. it would have been azad kargil now,

Nawaz may have had his interests, but a thousand of our men made the Indian army numbered in the thousands bleed and cry. ROFL.

Nawaz may have had his interests, but a thousand of our men made the Indian army numbered in the thousands bleed and cry. ROFL.

It was a hit-and-run tactic. Nothing to get all excited about, man.

Back
Top Bottom