What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Dumb tactics to shift the focus away from the riots, trying to provoke tensions on Kashmir with Pakistan. Farooq has been called in to tackle the situation when his son has failed and has been getting jootas from Kashmiris.

This is just Farooq Abdullah gwith his typical dugdui trying to get some attention.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What atrocities has the Indian Army carried out in Bangladesh? None that I know of, none that anyone knows of for that matter. Why then is a Bangladeshi getting his nickers in a twist? As a Bangladeshi, Idune should be more concerned about the atrocities carried out by the Pak Army in his own country.

Farooq should do what he used to do in his whole life.

jk1.jpg

Isn't it simple?
Pakistan is not even 6th of our military and 8th of our economy,If India wants it,it can get it back easily.

Farooq Abdalla is idian Agent and Pupit in the hand's of Indian govt. so his concerns don't have value......these concerns are true if they come from realy Kashmiri leaders (Leaders of Peoples) and who are on the streets with peoples protesting againts the burality of Indian army with unarmmed civilian peoples.

I think he is elected by People of J&K not by GOI
Secondly I think you are talking about those hurriet terrorist (leaders :cheesy:)

And protest
Kashmir stone pelters get a taste of their own medicine - India - DNA

:cheers::cheers:

we r capable to control kashmir.have u ever seen 1 cm of kashmir gone to pak or got independence.u tried enough n protestor tried enough.plz dont say we cant handle this.watever is necessary govt will do.:wave::wave:

I can see that, your gov thinks what necessary is if they kill sm innocent kashmiris it willl help them to control it, bravo! :lol:

during 1947 india was not so enough weak.after all in 1947 we gave u 300 crore rupees which u havent returnned yet.

india cant collapse but reverse is possible .read the history.

Those 300 crore were also Pakistan's money dear. Kisi kai **** kai nahi thai jo wapis karain.

:)

This is funnier than Vajpayee's we'll do "decisive action" against Pakistan.

About 10 years on, Indians haven't shown us any action.

I wish people from P O K got power to elect their own government cause till now they are not independent and their government selected by GOP

Best of luck for them

:rofl:
What do you mean!
The Weak and small Indian army is scared of the worlds strongest and mighty Pakistani army!
:rofl::rofl::woot:

:tup:O ni, your army isn't scared, bhartis are just kind enough to not invade Pakistan!

this is sh*t coz he is loosing kashmire to Pakistan....
IOK is on UN panel as disputed area who cares what india says and think , world know it as disputed area and Pakistan is the main country and kashmir is a part of Pakistan or india will dividein 1000 more counties choice is yours

Back
Top Bottom