What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
I predict another shoe throwing incident.

But today, I regret that when we open our hearts to you, you don't even recognise us...Every corner of our heart has India written over it.
Poor choice of words for the current situation unless they are meant for an Indian audience.

But on the whole hez right about the hypocrisy of the separatists who ignore parts of JK in China and Pakistan.

This is funnier than Vajpayee's we'll do "decisive action" against Pakistan.

About 10 years on, Indians haven't shown us any action.

Unfortunately,we don't want to hamper our international image.
India is known as a peace loving country and has never been an aggressor,unlike you.
What do you think,its hard for India to overcome Pakistan in the present day scenario?
Your economy is terribly damaged,military is wayyyyy to smaller than us,do you really stand a chance against us?:no:
After all Pakistan is the 10th failed state and you are talking about comparing it against worlds 2nd fastest growing economy?
You lag in economy,you lag in military,you lag in everything.

If India shows you the "Action",future generation might not be able to see "Pakistan" on the map.

This is funnier than Vajpayee's we'll do "decisive action" against Pakistan.

About 10 years on, Indians haven't shown us any action.

is it more funnier than 63 yrs of so called freedom struggle and calls to annihilate India in every 2nd minute

Cuz he says want you want to say.. Am i Right? :agree:

I just said no need to call him an idiot just because he says something not likable to you.

Anything wrong in that.?

:lol: Mate.. Juding by the recent troll fests and pak bashing sessions, my post was very composed.... No need to get touchy mate! :agree:

Im not getting touchy..and there is no need to....I just said what I think..its upto you to do what you think is best.

LOL... Talk about turning the question around? Read the thread Sherlock, it was in response the the original thread discussion. Tit for tat much?

I read about the thread Watson.If there are so many threads about one part of the disputed territory ,,,I dont see anything wrong in ahaving a thread for another part of the disputed territory.

After all P0K is also disputed territory only na.

LOL, well actually YOU guys ask us this all the time... So Why don't you do us a favour and ASK yourselves first...

yes we can both ask ourselves.And do you remember what responses you guys used to give wen Indian members asked that.? ;)

p.s.:.this thread is the present the management has given for reachin 1 million posts.So guys pull up your socks,get down and enjoy. :lol:

he is reading from an autocue, big deal

its interesting he made no mention of choice, therefore he is a fool!

Read history buddy. Not by some pathetic Indian but some one else.You would know how.

;)

if those were yours then u r sitting on indian land.it means our govt shud demand whole pk ,leaving aside the kashmir:azn::azn:

First of all Taimi have to say its hard to understand your Hindi/Urdu ..had to spent some time for it..

Roj roj Azad Kashmir mae tu atleast nahien phat tay hain, Indian orange media kaa kamal legtaa hai, misinformation. Pakistan mae phat tay hain, naa kae Azad Kashmir mae.

Taimi there was a thread about agitations of Pakistan occupied kashmir opened here..is you are sure that there is no issue in Azad Kashmir why you felt unsecured about that thread and closed it??
Aap logon ki terha roj roj masoomo ko tu nahien martay, maon behnoo ki izat tu nahien loot tay, 60,000 bae naam kabroon mae logon ko tu nahien phainkaa howaaaa.

Yes innocents are dead there..but tell me is this only the fault of our security personals??people get killed in the cross fire,terrorists are also killing people for taking medical help from a army camp..what kind of freedon fighters are they taimi?dont tell me it may be Army men because not a single news article was posted there blaiming army even from Kashmiri papers..and about raping and killing..the less say the better..History is full of it mate..

Izat lootanay sae tu behter kae bomb blast mae hi yeah mayeen behnay shaheed hoo jayeen, kuch tu izat reh hi jayee gi, aap loog tu izat hi nahien rehnay daitay.

Yes our Army is send there for raping only..I am not saying incidents like this not happend..but are we given strict punishments against them..and some like Sophian murder were girls were drowned,some tried to say it was raped and even treatend doctor to write the report as rape ..some way of freedom fighting..

Security personals only resort to firing when they had no choice..and 2/3 rd of them are Kashmiries now..also tide is changing now..people had enough of this blockade by some idiots in this name of Freedom fighting..now they are welcomed with stones..

during 1947 india was not so enough weak.after all in 1947 we gave u 300 crore rupees which u havent returnned yet.

india cant collapse but reverse is possible .read the history.

i think you are talking about the money which Britishers gave to India to distribute it equally among Pakistan and India, but India tried to eat away every single rupee, some how Ghandi stoped them and only some amount of our money was returned, not all of it, so India have to pay wat they stole from us:angry::devil:

during 1947 india was not so enough weak.after all in 1947 we gave u 300 crore rupees which u havent returnned yet.

india cant collapse but reverse is possible .read the history.

Short memory, huh?

I’d suggest you do the same; why don’t you read the history of bhaartis yourself?;):chilli:

Unfortunately,we don't want to hamper our international image.
India is known as a peace loving country and has never been an aggressor,unlike you.
What do you think,its hard for India to overcome Pakistan in the present day scenario?
Your economy is terribly damaged,military is wayyyyy to smaller than us,do you really stand a chance against us?:no:
After all Pakistan is the 10th failed state and you are talking about comparing it against worlds 2nd fastest growing economy?
You lag in economy,you lag in military,you lag in everything.

If India shows you the "Action",future generation might not be able to see "Pakistan" on the map.

100% true:cheers:

give kashmiriz right to chose their way where ever they want to go ,,,,,,

if those were yours then u r sitting on indian land.it means our govt shud demand whole pk ,leaving aside the kashmir:azn::azn:

That is why I asked you to read history buddy. And you know the truth about that money you had given.

Back
Top Bottom