What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Oh god this man is a disgrace to his grandfather, look at him begging, as far as i remember a shoe was thrown at him just a few weeks ago when he was raising the indian flag, that tells you what the average Kashmiri thinks about this man!

Oh god this man is a disgrace to his grandfather, look at him begging, as far as i remember a shoe was thrown at him just a few weeks ago when he was raising the indian flag, that tells you what the average Kashmiri thinks about this man!

Whom are you talking of ?

This is Farooq not Umar.

govt should consider this,who has tied their hands

LOL.. This post has made my day, i mean this guys is actually taking that idiot's rant seriously! :lol:

Firstly don't be so naive, secondly why would china give you back what is under their control... And Thirdly, do you really think "you" are in a position to demand anything?
:no:

Coud be fight between 2 groups and possible some firing was also aoccured...But 75000 bullets its like hell 2 armies are angaging....its some kind of tale.

LOL.. This post has made my day, i mean this guys is actually taking that idiot's rant seriously! :lol:

Firstly don't be so naive, secondly why would china give you back what is under their control... And Thirdly, do you really think "you" are in a position to demand anything?

it depends on govt.it was asked to the govt that they shud go for this.

do you really think "you" are in a position to demand anything?

read the history than talk abt the position.

Just because he doesnt say what you want to say..doesnt make him an idiot.In that case we too have some special adjectives for Geelani,Mirwaiz etc.

No need to get uncivil mate

Firstly don't be so naive, secondly why would china give you back what is under their control

So what makes you guys think that India will give back what is under their control.?

... And Thirdly, do you really think "you" are in a position to demand anything?

It will be good if you can ask the question yourselves once.

Aap ke mulk mein kaun se phool baraste hain ?

Roj ke 2- 3 bamb phate hain.

Bhai , Haman mein sab nange hain !

Roj roj Azad Kashmir mae tu atleast nahien phat tay hain, Indian orange media kaa kamal legtaa hai, misinformation. Pakistan mae phat tay hain, naa kae Azad Kashmir mae.

Aap logon ki terha roj roj masoomo ko tu nahien martay, maon behnoo ki izat tu nahien loot tay, 60,000 bae naam kabroon mae logon ko tu nahien phainkaa howaaaa.

Izat lootanay sae tu behter kae bomb blast mae hi yeah mayeen behnay shaheed hoo jayeen, kuch tu izat reh hi jayee gi, aap loog tu izat hi nahien rehnay daitay.

:lol:seriously they cant even control there part of Kashmir, they want to occupy ours aswel, so devastating, seems lyk they are obsessed by human rights violation

Roj roj Azad Kashmir mae tu atleast nahien phat tay hain, Indian orange media kaa kamal legtaa hai, misinformation. Pakistan mae phat tay hain, naa kae Azad Kashmir mae.

Aap logon ki terha roj roj masoomo ko tu nahien martay, maon behnoo ki izat tu nahien loot tay, 60,000 bae naam kabroon mae logon ko tu nahien phainkaa howaaaa.

Izat lootanay sae tu behter kae bomb blast mae hi yeah mayeen behnay shaheed hoo jayeen, kuch tu izat reh hi jayee gi, aap loog tu izat hi nahien rehnay daitay.

"Hoi hai wahi jo Ram rachi raka,

ko kar tarak barahawe saka .

I beg to differ on who is the most idiotic person here! :azn:

Same question back at you? Do you really think that Pakistan is in a position to demand anything?

In search for strategic depth ... it's just breeding terrorism both inside its own state and supporting terrorists to disturb the peace in neighboring countries!!!

Regarding Farooq's view ... it's surprising that India is ready to make the LOC as international border... to win the heart of Kashmiri's India should go for integrating whole of Kashmir ... which rightfully belongs to it.

If there's going to be another misadventure in near future ... Given the pace at which India is equipping itself ... it will and it should go for whole of Kashmir. But that is a big IF

SPFS to Farooq's views .... :smitten::smitten:

Back
Top Bottom