What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
No sides want geninue freedom for kashmiris, all have their own interestes, no body can be saints about it. India points out pakistan hand, pakistan points out indian aritrocaises, this will never end unless and untill if there is a geninue policy by both countries to make peace as their major objective, if you put conditions to peace like, give kashmir then peace, then this will be a never ending cycle. And poor kashmiris will be the sufferers in the end.

I did not get it. What is narrow minded about population exchanges. We will send your people with all respect due. Remember you guys mutilate people (kargil) we act fair (somebody says we even recomended one of your guys for top mil honour) see the fairness in conduct. The non-MOST Kashmiris will also be happy. MOST Kashmiris aka Pakistanis will be happy. We will be happy. You it seems is the only one not ready have to your countrymen over in your country (quite like your kargil shaheeds).

and sadly no lesson learned on your part ... you like to bring up Kargil but you forget the reason behind Kargil.

We know our goal and will act accordingly. Request you not to keep reminding me about my goal. You worry about your home.

War is ok with us, in fact in *** we actually are discussing Two front all out all nucs war. Its a huge thread.

Don't worry our home is secure, Indians should be happy that they don't have people like you running their country.

before you open two war theatres in your forum :), do consider the fact that all three particiapnts have nuclear weapons and discussing the impact of such weapons on a forum is far from the cruel realities of war.

Pakistan and India are sitting next to each other unlike the cold war scenario so also calculate the flight time of Babur and Ghori to major destinations in India.

While you are doing that, it will be inetresting to know the REAL active dates for Arjun, Arihant and the jet fighter for IAF.

By real active dates I mean the dates when India will have sufficient quantities of these platforms available to the IDF.

Till then we will keep pushing for a peaceful soultion of Kashmir and laugh at the outcome of MRCA deal. :yahoo:

No sides want geninue freedom for kashmiris, all have their own interestes, no body can be saints about it. India points out pakistan hand, pakistan points out indian aritrocaises, this will never end unless and untill if there is a geninue policy by both countries to make peace as their major objective, if you put conditions to peace like, give kashmir then peace, then this will be a never ending cycle. And poor kashmiris will be the sufferers in the end.

well said and this is the reason why we all should push for peace sooner than later ... Kashmir is the main reason therefore Kashmir should always be the begining point of any real efforts ...
de-militirization of Kashmir on both ends will give Kashmiris a lot of relief.

non-MOST Kashmiris aka Indian kashmiris are only as much citizens of India as anybody else. They are not crying ant that is what we have to worry about and that is the population that is most going to benefit out of population exhange (idea given by Mr. Jinaah and I agree).
MOST kashmiris aka Pakistanis are also benefiting by joining the country of there choice. I am merely respect there choice.
How the rest of India is gaining. Request you to explain it to me. Since you seem you seem to have arrived at the conclusion that we have a vested interested..........

well said and this is the reason why we all should push for peace sooner than later ... Kashmir is the main reason therefore Kashmir should always be the begining point of any real efforts ...

Pakistani insecurity is the main impediment even though Indians started no war.

and sadly no lesson learned on your part ... you like to bring up Kargil but you forget the reason behind Kargil.

The lesson from kargil was that we should start working on our economy and military double quick. Any other thing would only mean that you guys want to get by stealth what you could not get by force.

Don't worry our home is secure, Indians should be happy that they don't have people like you running their country.

Respectfully summit that in none of my posts ever, did i ever expressed desire or worry for your country.

Indians have given me a vote and I run my govt as much as any other citizen. I dont take up guns against my countrymen and will never ever since I dont consider myself a special citizen.

before you open two war theatres in your forum :), do consider the fact that all three particiapnts have nuclear weapons and discussing the impact of such weapons on a forum is far from the cruel realities of war.

Pakistan and India are sitting next to each other unlike the cold war scenario so also calculate the flight time of Babur and Ghori to major destinations in India.

While you are doing that, it will be inetresting to know the REAL active dates for Arjun, Arihant and the jet fighter for IAF.

By real active dates I mean the dates when India will have sufficient quantities of these platforms available to the IDF.

Till then we will keep pushing for a peaceful soultion of Kashmir and laugh at the outcome of MRCA deal. :yahoo:

We were discussing (I admit i was in a minority) not starting a war. All of India goes to war on the command of its Chief the President. But till that time we can surely examine all angles. That is what were doing. Remember we are a democracy.

I know there we had our defences in poor shape that is why my point was to stick tooth and nail to the stated Indian doctrine of Massive Retaliation for first strikes by NBC on any fronts, and though not a part of the doctrine but I was advocating the same stand MR even without NBC first strike in case we were in a Two front war.

Rest of course, I leave to my Chief.

and President Pervez Musharraf was so close to come to a deal like that :cry:

Look Indians talking about Population exchanges, love to hide the fact that its Indians that need to be booted out of Kashmir not Kashmiris that need to be booted out of Kashmir.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris, not Indians.

This is Kashmiris burning away the imposed Indian symbol upon them. This flame would not end till every Indian is expunged out of Kashmir and Pakistan fully supports that.

Pakistan's support to Kashmiris is just. They can choose to vote for Pakistan, Independence or even India. We just want that, grant them a right to choose.

I mean, how many will you remove from Kashmir before you realize that they are all not Indians!

The lesson from kargil was that we should start working on our economy and military double quick. Any other thing would only mean that you guys want to get by stealth what you could not get by force..

In 1948 a portion was liberated and that can happen again with a very high cost to both countries so lets talk a practical and a peaceful solution instead of war.

I know there we had our defences in poor shape that is why my point was to stick tooth and nail to the stated Indian doctrine of Massive Retaliation for first strikes by NBC on any fronts, and though not a part of the doctrine but I was advocating the same stand MR even without NBC first strike in case we were in a Two front war.

Thanks for sharing, we will look into this ...

Now the Kashmiris don't even want to see Indian independence celebrations! Celebrations that are state managed without the will of the people of the land!

AFP: Police in Kashmir clash with anti-India demonstrators

SRINAGAR, India — Police fired teargas Friday to disperse an anti-India demonstration by Kashmiris celebrating Pakistan's Independence Day.
Scores of young men, some waving the Pakistani flag, emerged out of the Indian region's main Mughal-built mosque in summer capital Srinagar and staged a noisy pro-Pakistan demonstration.

They burst crackers and burned the Indian flag as police fired repeated teargas cannisters to disperse the demonstrators, who eventually retreated into narrow lanes from where they pelted officers with stones and bricks.

A nearly 20-year-old Muslim insurgency in Indian Kashmir has claimed more than 47,000 lives.

The majority of militant groups active in the Muslim-majority region favour its secession from India to neighbouring Pakistan. Few want total independence for the region.

Violence has declined in the state since India and Pakistan started a peace process in 2004 to resolve all pending disputes including Kashmir.
The dispute dates from the partition of the subcontinent in 1947 and the Kashmiri region is split between the two countries along a UN-monitored line of control.

In the early years of the insurgency, militants used to hold parades to mark Pakistan's national holiday, but these faded after India poured troops into the region.

The Indian army Friday took positions in buildings, including hospitals which overlook the venue for celebrations of India's Independence Day on Saturday which is boycotted by separatists.

Sharpshooters mounted machine guns and grenade launchers on the top storeys in Srinagar to keep vigil on Bakshi Stadium which will host a tightly guarded ceremony, the first to be attended by new leader Omar Abdullah.

The venue has been attacked by rockets and bombs on past Independence Days, which separatists mark each year with a strike.

Look Indians talking about Population exchanges, love to hide the fact that its Indians that need to be booted out of Kashmir not Kashmiris that need to be booted out of Kashmir.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris, not Indians.

This is Kashmiris burning away the imposed Indian symbol upon them. This flame would not end till every Indian is expunged out of Kashmir and Pakistan fully supports that.

Pakistan's support to Kashmiris is just. They can choose to vote for Pakistan, Independence or even India. We just want that, grant them a right to choose.

And Asim who can forget this unforgatble moment when Pakistani falg was hoisted in Assam for many hours :D

:smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kashmiris carrying Pakistani flags telling India to leave Kashmir

And Asim who can forget this unforgatble moment when Pakistani falg was hoisted in Assam for many hours :D

0oI-PjQkXx4[/media] - Pakistani flag hoisted in Assam (India)
:smitten:
Well I don't support that and don't care. That IS India, that is an independence movement. Kashmir is an Expunge illegal occupiers movement. Kashmir was never ever a part of India. Assam is.

I think the Assamese just wanted to piss off the Indians so they put up the Pak flag, it should be really disturbing for Indians especially since thats a whole different level of hatred... we really should not read more into that.

:) ok Asim you are right

Kashmiris shouting long live Pakistan in indian occupied Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom