What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Once the terrorists have been taken care, there is really nothing to do.

Kashmir will develop like any other state of India.

Obama is not going to get you what war and terror for decades couldn't. Don't say I didn't tell you when the disappointment comes.

He will be doing a surge in Afghanistan and making sure that Pakistan does what it is meant to do.

y participate in a government that doesnt care about your people
y participate in an election that is already fixed
review kashmir's true history b4 u call anyone a bastard

Yeh my dear friend, sitting on my laptop, I can also say politician do nothing, government officers don't work, I can say what i like., but it doesn't make sense until and unless you are part of it, how would you know how the system works.

And election in Jammu & KAshmir are held under International observer, till date no country has said the election were rigged.

One terrorism stops in Kashmir, everthing will be in place. We face much more severe terrorism in Punjab and we get over it and Insaallah we will get over terrorism in Kashmir also.

Why does it hurt you when I called Hurriyat Leaders BASTARDS, they are.

Also I will like to post your signature again "Speak The Truth Then Let The Dogs Bark"

Regards
Dabloo

Once the terrorists have been taken care, there is really nothing to do.

Kashmir will develop like any other state of India.

Obama is not going to get you what war and terror for decades couldn't. Don't say I didn't tell you when the disappointment comes.

He will be doing a surge in Afghanistan and making sure that Pakistan does what it is meant to do.

plz note that kashmir is not a state of india

and pakistan has done more than other other country in the wot including usa

plz note that kashmir is not a state of india

and pakistan has done more than other other country in the wot including usa

States and territories
Administrative divisions of India, including 28 states and 7 union territories.

States:

1. Andhra Pradesh
2. Arunachal Pradesh
3. Assam
4. Bihar
5. Chhattisgarh
6. Goa
7. Gujarat

8. Haryana
9. Himachal Pradesh
10. Jammu and Kashmir
11. Jharkhand
12. Karnataka
13. Kerala
14. Madhya Pradesh

15. Maharashtra
16. Manipur
17. Meghalaya
18. Mizoram
19. Nagaland
20. Orissa
21. Punjab

22. Rajasthan
23. Sikkim
24. Tamil Nadu
25. Tripura
26. Uttar Pradesh
27. Uttarakhand
28. West Bengal

Union Territories:

1. Andaman and Nicobar Islands
2. Chandigarh
3. Dadra and Nagar Haveli
4. Daman and Diu
5. Lakshadweep
6. National Capital Territory of Delhi
7. Puducherry

List of state and union territory capitals in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeh my dear friend, sitting on my laptop, I can also say politician do nothing, government officers don't work, I can say what i like., but it doesn't make sense until and unless you are part of it, how would you know how the system works.

And election in Jammu & KAshmir are held under International observer, till date no country has said the election were rigged.

One terrorism stops in Kashmir, everthing will be in place. We face much more severe terrorism in Punjab and we get over it and Insaallah we will get over terrorism in Kashmir also.

Why does it hurt you when I called Hurriyat Leaders BASTARDS, they are.

Also I will like to post your signature again "Speak The Truth Then Let The Dogs Bark"

Regards
Dabloo

if the system worked there would never been a rebellion
if the system worked more voters would have shown up
if the system worked there wouldnt be protests
if the system worked there would be separatists
and terrrorist are made not born
today there are hundreds of palesntinian terrorists being made because of the isreali strikes
today and for the last 60 years there have been terrorists made from the massacres of the indian troops and the injustice of the indian government
and it doesnt hurt me when u call them bastards but in order to judge or label someone u have to understand their point of view and what they stand for and how they support their ideas.
there is a major flaw in ur thinking
i recommend you fix it b4 u embarrass yourself again

States and territories
Administrative divisions of India, including 28 states and 7 union territories.

States:

1. Andhra Pradesh
2. Arunachal Pradesh
3. Assam
4. Bihar
5. Chhattisgarh
6. Goa
7. Gujarat

8. Haryana
9. Himachal Pradesh
10. Jammu and Kashmir
11. Jharkhand
12. Karnataka
13. Kerala
14. Madhya Pradesh

15. Maharashtra
16. Manipur
17. Meghalaya
18. Mizoram
19. Nagaland
20. Orissa
21. Punjab

22. Rajasthan
23. Sikkim
24. Tamil Nadu
25. Tripura
26. Uttar Pradesh
27. Uttarakhand
28. West Bengal

Union Territories:

1. Andaman and Nicobar Islands
2. Chandigarh
3. Dadra and Nagar Haveli
4. Daman and Diu
5. Lakshadweep
6. National Capital Territory of Delhi
7. Puducherry

List of state and union territory capitals in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it makes no sense of india doing that because the world including india acknowledges that ihk is a disputed territory.
i guess india believes strongly in the thinking that if u tell a lie a million times it finally becomes the truth
but newsflash to india it hasn't changed for 60 years and it wont change in the future.

it makes no sense of india doing that because the world including india acknowledges that ihk is a disputed territory.
i guess india believes strongly in the thinking that if u tell a lie a million times it finally becomes the truth
but newsflash to india it hasn't changed for 60 years and it wont change in the future.

That is factually incorrect. See any map of the world published in any country and the Indian part of Kashmir which legitimately acceded to India is shown as such.

Frankly no one cares about this pet peeve of some people. Even Pakistani establishment has well understood their limitations in this matter.

You can't get Kashmir. With force or without. With terror or without. All you can do is make the life of the average Kashmiri tougher by sending the terrorists. Even this has it's limits and has almost run out it's course.

That is factually incorrect. See any map of the world published in any country and the Indian part of Kashmir which legitimately acceded to India is shown as such.

Frankly no one cares about this pet peeve of some people. Even Pakistani establishment has well understood their limitations in this matter.

You can't get Kashmir. With force or without. With terror or without. All you can do is make the life of the average Kashmiri tougher by sending the terrorists. Even this has it's limits and has almost run out it's course.

it doesnt really matter what the maps of the world state
as per documents kashmir is a disputed territory
and when u make some land urs without the people's choice and care its called an invasion not acceding
junagadh was acceding since the people were hindu and didnt wanted to be with pakistan but kashmir was purely an invasion on ur part
but as always india has double standards on things
as per kashmir matter goes
india will eventually have to let go of kashmir and if it doesn't it will be taken away from them
its as simple as that
us kashmiris dont want to be with you and there is nothing in the world that can change that.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris and no one else. Remember this the next time you mock Kashmiris right to their own lands.

How many ppl in Azad Kashmir speak Kashmiri language? Is pakistan ready for the survey and kick all the non-kashmiri speaking ppl our of the comple kashmir before we start the election.
Samething goes to Indain kashmir too. Only kashmiri known ppl will participate in the voting...

How many ppl in Azad Kashmir speak Kashmiri language? Is pakistan ready for the survey and kick all the non-kashmiri speaking ppl our of the comple kashmir before we start the election.
Samething goes to Indain kashmir too. Only kashmiri known ppl will participate in the voting...

hahahah then you're going to have to kick a whole lot of people out from Azad Kashmir, but no one can do that only Isrealis kick out people from their homes.

Ethnic Groups
Main article: Ethnic groups of Azad Kashmir
Azad Kashmir is predominantly Muslim. The majority of the population is culturally, linguistically, and ethnically related to the people of northern Punjab. The article Ethnic groups of Azad Kashmir gives a breakdown of all the major tribes in the state.

Languages
Urdu is the official language of Azad Kashmir but is spoken by only a minority of people. The dominant language spoken in the state is Pahari, which is very similar to Pothwari and Hindko.

Azad Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hahahah then you're going to have to kick a whole lot of people out from Azad Kashmir, but no one can do that only Isrealis kick out people from their homes.

Omar they are all immigrants and dont have voting rights....lol...hey today we have fun at orrissa temple thread man..! post couple there too

Omar they are all immigrants and dont have voting rights....lol...hey today we have fun at orrissa temple thread man..! post couple there too

They're not immigrants...Gujjars (Punjabis) have been living side by side with Kashmiris for thousands of years.

They are not immigrants. Those parts of Kashmir have always been Punjabi (Pahari) speaking. Just like Ladakh and Jammu are not Kashmiri speaking areas.

Maybe we can use your example on india also....those that speak hindi must be indian and the ones that cant speak hindi must not be indians.
Your argument is flawed......my family came from the indian side of kashmir but after a couple of generations they now speak pahari-urdu-goujri english.....does that make us less kashmiri?

Plus the only people that can vote are people that where kashmiri from day one....people that have moved to AJK from punjab ect are not allowed to vote.

Please get you facts right before jumping to indian made conclusions.

Back
Top Bottom