What's new

Kashmir is not India’s internal matter: Pakistan

Kashmir is a bilateral issue and will remain so, no third party intervention will be allowed. And even then we have barely anything to talk about it other than deciding the fate of occupied Kashmir under Pakistan's control. I don't see much of a solution here, Pakistan should tone down for next 40-50 years and when everything is calm they might ask for making the LOC an international border, this way they will be able to at least retain a portion of Kashmir. This is the best possible solution for Pakistan.
kashmir is integral part of India... I think pakistan shoild mind it's own business. .. our stance is clear... just don't irritate by ranting about kashmir and 3rd party... nothing gonna change in my life time..m

Considering that it's a disputed territory and Pakistan controls a part of it, turns out, it isn't India's internal matter; So says logic.
Yes off-course... We should also have a dialog on the Kashmir administered by Pakistan.. Until then this dispute will not be cleared off..

Technically speaking, India also agreed to a referendum in Kashmir, that didn't go as planned either.

Still, I have to agree on one point, Nawaz is doing this for political leverage. He's only doing this to appease the hardliners to get favors from them. I suspect it may have to do with getting some sort of backing for the MFN/NDMA status to India, even if this does seem contradictory.
Yes. India agreed on referendum, but in that case, referendum has to be done in whole Kashmir (India administered + Pakistan administered).. Pakistan is not willing for this.. The plebiscite has to done in whole Kashmir....

And if they fail to resolve their disputes bilaterally , Don`t you think that seeking a third party intervention (to avoid a future full scale war ,most probably a nuclear one) , is a rational approach indeed ??

One side says it has a problem , the other side says ' I have no problem, I am happy with what I have'.

Now , where is there room for a 3rd party ?

Good point. At least Pakistan has started talking sense.

We knew from beginning India is a dishonest country. Pakistan changed its stance in the last couple of years on Kashmir to appease India and to bring about change in its attitude. It did not work.

If Pakistan wants to survive, it must re introduce insurgency in Kashmir too. Without Kashmir out of India's hands, Pakistan is incomplete and will totally run dry in the next couple of years.

Its amazing that after being torn apart from within Pakistanis still feel that creating further insurgency can solve issues.

Balouchistan & BD has shown that two can play a game and still..?

It seems you are becoming more and more Bharti everyday.

Shimla agreement or whatever, India DOES NOT consider Kashmir a dispute anymore. They are the ones who don't commit so whats the point rubbing the same sh!t in every thread ? We have been forced to either shut up or look for alternative ways.
If it was talk only then it would have been solve already but cross border terrorism :astagh: was not an constructive step :big_boss:

o_rly_owl.jpg

Hahaha I love when they cry over kashmir lol!

Ajao Lelo! :D

Indians claiming that Kashmir is an integral part of India and will remain so are simply voluntarily pulling the wool over their eyes. Pakistanis requesting American or any other nation's involvement in peace talks dealing with Kashmir are purely exposing the lack of will and the immaturity of India and Pakistan to capably resolve a dispute. This demonstrates the inefficient and weak governments which administers both India and Pakistan.

Kashmir is a disputed area. Many disputed areas of occupation were either integrated into a bordering country or granted independence after talks between all affected parties. Unfortunately in our region, this is not possible. Instead of starting a d!ck measuring contest, people should ask themselves why.

And neither is Pakistan's business Pak's internal one since it was part of India not long ago!! -:)

Pakistan was always independent...with different names though. If it was merged with Bharat for few centuries it does not mean anything.

As they say "those who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others." Pakistanis have a penchant for doing so and the result? They are half of what they started out with in 1947 -:(

Glass house definition applies on India not Pakistan.

And what half? According to leaders of Pakistan Movement & 1940 resolution Pakistan was supposed to be Punjab region, Afghania region, Kashmir region, Sind region & Balochistan region. Bangladesh & Hyderabad Deccan were supposed to be different countries.

Kashmir is a disputed area. Many disputed areas of occupation were either integrated into a bordering country or granted independence after talks between all affected parties. Unfortunately in our region, this is not possible. Instead of starting a d!ck measuring contest, people should ask themselves why.

Indian leadership & Army is not sincere. Look at France & Germany who had much bigger disputes of land, if they keep their denial mode on, they would've never achieve developed country status. Junagarh/Manvadar decided to join Pakistan, Hyderabad Deccan decided not to become part of India but India held referendum in those areas after occupying those parts, now India does not wanna apply the same rule on Kashmir.

Kashmir belong to Kashmiris and Pakistan.

Take a hike yendians.

Back
Top Bottom