What's new

Karwar to become largest defence zone in Asia

karwar is of significant strategic importance just like the port of singapore but the infrastructure is not up to the mark...most of the machinery is old and rusted....i tbink Provincial Govt should look into the matter and provide basic necessities of life to the citizens...Can this port feed the 350 million poor and hungry people of our country?

mr pakistani or afghan or any anti indian moron u are....get the hell out ......im amazed that a rickshaw driver can speak fluent english ...it shows the greatness of india's education system...ha ha ha........btw india doesnt have provinces we have states!!!!!!!!!

karwar is of significant strategic importance just like the port of singapore but the infrastructure is not up to the mark...most of the machinery is old and rusted....i tbink Provincial Govt should look into the matter and provide basic necessities of life to the citizens...Can this port feed the 350 million poor and hungry people of our country?

Provincial Govt ?? This is not Pakistan discussion is about India - You can change the Flag, Poster, Name but how come you change your Fixed Thinking. lol.

Don't be ashamed of yourself. Stand by whatever you are.

It's strange why Mods Not taking any Action ??

This is how one troll can drill all of us . . . He succeed . . And we all help him . . Pls all member do not reply him . . His target is to just ruin this and other thread . . And look he really getting success . Its very sad to see one false flag is enough to push us where he want . . And i feel like a defeated one . . Pls dont reply him

Back
Top Bottom