What's new

Karwar to become largest defence zone in Asia

I think this thread desperately needs this.

troll_spray.jpg

He doesnt know a singlle word in tamil... Paavam vituduvome... ! enna nanba rgalae solree nga... Sorry other Indians here! its addressed to those who spoke in Tamil here! Nothing offensive non Tamil speaking Indians.

Lets see if someone replies to this!

@ rickshaw puller.... go and pull risckshaws in Pakistan... its banned in India now. ayea kasamaalum edha paaraaa!

karwar is of significant strategic importance just like the port of singapore but the infrastructure is not up to the mark...most of the machinery is old and rusted....i tbink Provincial Govt should look into the matter and provide basic necessities of life to the citizens...Can this port feed the 350 million poor and hungry people of our country?

come back to Pakistan , where you actually belong ..... you can never be a part of the Bharti big dream....so come back brother where you belong ...

Bail_GAdi_Driver & Ricksaw Wallah, both are brothers and had seperated in Kumbh Mela, They are meeting now on PDF after so many years.

God Bless both of You.

Bail_GAdi_Driver & Ricksaw Wallah, both are brothers and had seperated in Kumbh Mela, They are meeting now on PDF after so many years.

God Bless both of You.

Dono kaam bhi ek hi tarah ka kar rahe hain...

^^^
Ek Bail GAdi ka Driver ban ke Chakwal chala gaya aur Ek India me Ricksaw driver ban gaya.

Old Bollywod Blockbuster.

God Bless both of You.

God bless your family ..... send my brother from ....India back to ...Paksitan...i am waiting for him...

It is sad that so many knowledgeable Indian members are replying to trolls.... Just learn to ignore him ... And if you feel the need to sho him away; reply T.R.O.L.L Truly Ridiculous Obnoxious Loony Looser

brother i am not a false flag..this is the problem with us indians...we love trolling on Pakistani forums and talk big about india which has failed to produce a single forum such as PDF....we are suspicious and any one who want good for india and is willing to work on gandhi ideology we suspect him of being a non-indian

You dont even know that there is nothing called 'rickshaw driver'......we call 'rickshaw wallah' or 'rickshaw puller'....lol..

karwar is of significant strategic importance just like the port of singapore but the infrastructure is not up to the mark...most of the machinery is old and rusted....i tbink Provincial Govt should look into the matter and provide basic necessities of life to the citizens...Can this port feed the 350 million poor and hungry people of our country?

Is it so shameful to hold your country's flag? Or you're in love with the Indian flag?

Back
Top Bottom