What's new

Karwar to become largest defence zone in Asia

never a indian address the state government as provincial government.......... provincial govt is only in Pak buddy so buss off u are busted................

brother i am not a false flag..this is the problem with us indians...we love trolling on Pakistani forums and talk big about india which has failed to produce a single forum such as PDF....we are suspicious and any one who want good for india and is willing to work on gandhi ideology we suspect him of being a non-indian

chennai thannae seir thamil-lae ourae ouru varthai peasu pakalam nee yenga kitta seena poodadha da porambooku......................

chennai thannae seir thamil-lae ourae ouru varthai peasu pakalam nee yenga kitta seena poodadha da porambooku......................
Vidu Machi.... There are some like him in this forum . Lol Am fed up with this False flags, spoil all the good discussions.

karwar is of significant strategic importance just like the port of singapore but the infrastructure is not up to the mark...most of the machinery is old and rusted....i tbink Provincial Govt should look into the matter and provide basic necessities of life to the citizens...Can this port feed the 350 million poor and hungry people of our country?

You say infrastructure is not up to the mark ?
What is it lacking specifically can you tell as you are so sure as you are working there.

You Say most of the machinery is old and rusted ?
Can you at least tell what are all the machinery in there dont tell crane , JBC etc atleast some 5 specific machinery that are rusted

You say gov should give basic necessities of life to the citizens?
I agree 100% but why at cost of national security or equally important other funds, We have lot of FUNDS i dont doubt it we can spend for both.

You ask Can this port feed the 350 million poor and hungry people of our country?
Now i can say the port can feed at least million of people directly or indirectly so close it and you have 351 million poor and hungry do you need it ?

Thanks to ex-Defence Minister, George Fernandes, development of this strategically important naval base gained momentum in late 90's. This base is dedicated for navy unlike other ports congested with merchant vessels. Also Topography of Karwar bay is favourable for Western Command with a deep, even approach channel of water for navigation and berthing, low silt deposit rates, and forested terrain for privacy.

Karwar naval base will berth at least 30 warships - The Times of India
:yahoo::bounce:

brother i am not a false flag..this is the problem with us indians...we love trolling on Pakistani forums and talk big about india which has failed to produce a single forum such as PDF....we are suspicious and any one who want good for india and is willing to work on gandhi ideology we suspect him of being a non-indian

Look like you are assumed of your own nation and using Indian flag as cover..

^^ yes its India's mistake that 10 Pakistani terrorist trained in pakistan by Pakistani had sneaked into Indian Territory and done 26/11.

Back
Top Bottom