What's new

Kargil martyr Saurabh Kalia's torture: Violations by Pakistan unacceptable

was he a Prisnor of war?

as for the entire discussion and Indian claim, i can say with conviction that his body was not tortured by Pakistan army. i am saying this NOT due to some emotional backing but based on insight into that epeisode as well as those who fought that war .

This is also a fact that hunderds of those who fought along side army, were not from army

His tortured body was handed over by Paksitan army to indian army..... the same body was seen by his parents and freinds.... thats the truth...... What is your conviction doesnt matter as the truth is something else... now u need to accept it..

You may be ardent fans of something like India TV, but the likes are only meant to make the Indians expand their chest.
We can all see how the cameras were very much in evident when the bodies of Pakistani soldiers were being handed over....don't you think any Indian dead were handed over by Pakistan....do you ever see such footage. !!

Do you know why that is? Because India did not cross the LOC, and did not go into Pakistan held territory. The Indian soldiers who died were all brought back home by their comrades. They were not left on Pakistani territory or in Pakistani hands. Your forces (army/mujahideen/freedom fighters/NLI/non state actors/whatever you choose to call them) came into Indian territory, and were killed by the Indian army in Indian territory, and that is why they had to be handed over or "funeralled" at our expense.

Pakistan will take responsibility if its been done by Pakistani soldiers-
The return of his tortured dead body is evidence enough for sane minds to see that Pakistan Army is a Professional army-
They found his body and returned him as per norms- otherwise it would have been a lot better and easy for Pakistan Army to get rid of his body and let his status be "Missing during War"-

So who tortured him? Martians?

Pakistan will take responsibility if its been done by Pakistani soldiers-
The return of his tortured dead body is evidence enough for sane minds to see that Pakistan Army is a Professional army-
They found his body and returned him as per norms- otherwise it would have been a lot better and easy for Pakistan Army to get rid of his body and let his status be "Missing during War"-

Thats a nice way to look at... But the fact is...This so called professional army wanted to irritate indian army and repeat the same... but it didnt happen...

Hang on... are we talking about pakistan army or the mujahideens....

He did not cross the LOC and shooted bullets! And there is Geneva rules as how one should treat the POW! India did not do anything with 90,000 POW in 1971!

Anyways Indian army riveted in the ***** of 1999 explorer *****!

what Kargil was a War- and casualties do happen-

The POW we had Kambampati Nachiketa we returned him in one peace still able to fly migs- not like how you returned Sipoe Maqbool-

Yes there is Geneva convention and you should follow it too-:tdown:-

So who tortured him? Martians?

Mujahideeens- :agree:-

Thats a nice way to look at... But the fact is...This so called professional army wanted to irritate indian army and repeat the same... but it didnt happen...

Hang on... are we talking about pakistan army or the mujahideens....

You should be talking about mujahideens that were in battle field wearing pakamas and joggers- they the ones who did it-

what Kargil was a War- and casualties do happen-

The POW we had Kambampati Nachiketa we returned him in one peace still able to fly migs- not like how you returned Sipoe Maqbool-

Yes there is Geneva convention and you should follow it too-:tdown:-

You returned him after parading him on national TV, in blatant violations of geneva (and other) conventions.

Casualties happen, but torture shouldn't. At least not when self respecting soldiers fight. But I'm asking too much, I know.

You should be talking about mujahideens that were in battle field wearing pakamas and joggers- they the ones who did it-

I asked this twice on this thread and didn't get an answer. Do you think it matters to us whether you call them mujahideen or armymen? The operation was planned by the bird brained musharaff, and Islamic militants (mujahideens) were used because he couldn't trust his own forces. The army, NLI and Islamic outfits were all involved in the planning and the execution. If the mujahideens torture people, shouldn't you accept responsibility? Not on behalf of the army, but on behalf of pak? Arent the mujahids Pakistanis?

Are mujahideens not expected to follow basic standards set by human beings? Or are they lower than humans, so that "it was done by mujahideens" is a legitimate excuse? Are people who call themselves mujahideens absolved of all moral responsibilities? Are they by definition not to be regarded as humans who behave humanely?

I have to ask these questions, since we in India don't have mujahideens, and we leave all the fighting to professional armed forces personnel, and don't outsource it to religiously brainwashed youths so that we can wash our hands later. This mujahideen/non state actor thing is a Pakistani phenomenon, so enlighten us about their standards.

You returned him after parading him on national TV, in blatant violations of geneva (and other) conventions.

Casualties happen, but torture shouldn't. At least not when self respecting soldiers fight. But I'm asking too much, I know.

Geneva convention dont apply in Indian occupied Kashmir? your cockroach army is responsible for torture and killing of more than 70000 Kashmiris...I dont know Mujhaideen or Pak Army whoever did it was a right action..If i were there i wudve cut them into pieces after killing them

Do you know why that is? Because India did not cross the LOC, and did not go into Pakistan held territory. The Indian soldiers who died were all brought back home by their comrades. They were not left on Pakistani territory or in Pakistani hands. Your forces (army/mujahideen/freedom fighters/NLI/non state actors/whatever you choose to call them) came into Indian territory, and were killed by the Indian army in Indian territory, and that is why they had to be handed over or "funeralled" at our expense.

There are memoirs of an NLI soldier.....posted somewhere in this forum....where he discloses that there were occasions when Pakistani soldiers risked their own lives and took water to the wounded and dying Indian soldiers.....that's when they witnessed how some wild animals were scavenging on the dead bodies..........so let's just leave it at that. !!

Geneva convention dont apply in Indian occupied Kashmir? your cockroach army is responsible for torture and killing of more than 70000 Kashmiris...I dont know Mujhaideen or Pak Army whoever did it was a right action..If i were there i wudve cut them into pieces after killing them

Actually our army has no rhyme or reason to go about killing kashmiris, who are Indians like them. Most of the units who fought in the kargi war were kashmiris - Jammu Kashmir light infantry, Kashmir rifles, dogra regiment.

"Indian army murdering kashmiris" is a stupid fiction made up by Pakistanis as a façade to their intentions of taking Kashmir from us. Indian kashmiris live more freely and more "azadly" than the ones in Pakistani Kashmir.

I don't blame you for saying what you said, since you have presumably been nurtured in that national narrative. The Indian army has shed a lot of costly blood to ensure that kashmiris live in peace. They have decimated pak backed terrorist groups and crushed the Pakistan backed insurgency so that Indian kashmiris can live peacefully.

Care to explain what geneva conventions you were following on Sipoe Maqbool?-
Dont dodge the question answer it if you want answers-

You are not asking too much- you are just being stupid-

There are memoirs of an NLI soldier.....posted somewhere in this forum....where he discloses that there were occasions when Pakistani soldiers risked their own lives and took water to the wounded and dying Indian soldiers.....that's when they witnessed how some wild animals were scavenging on the dead bodies..........so let's just leave it at that. !!

I watched a program on NDTV yesterday (you can watch it too, its on their website) where the chief of the ISPR during kargil war said the same thing. That their bodies were tortured by some animals and birds. I felt like asking him what kind of animals or birds could have made cigarette burns all over his face. Must be a uniquely Pakistani breed of animals who smoke cigarettes.

Good very good, you were not there but your brothers were there. Trust me, most of Islamic world still believe in Mongolic war tactics.

Beheading, mutilating raping are the tool of Mujahiddins..

Guys seriously, crying now will not help.

The army has a long memory.

And such brutality always begets more of the same in return.

Lets prepare to play cricket with the Pakistanis now.

Actually our army has no rhyme or reason to go about killing kashmiris, who are Indians like them. Most of the units who fought in the kargi war were kashmiris - Jammu Kashmir light infantry, Kashmir rifles, dogra regiment.

"Indian army murdering kashmiris" is a stupid fiction made up by Pakistanis as a façade to their intentions of taking Kashmir from us. Indian kashmiris live more freely and more "azadly" than the ones in Pakistani Kashmir.

I don't blame you for saying what you said, since you have presumably been nurtured in that national narrative. The Indian army has shed a lot of costly blood to ensure that kashmiris live in peace. They have decimated pak backed terrorist groups and crushed the Pakistan backed insurgency so that Indian kashmiris can live peacefully.

What a joke!. Fiction?..ever been to Pakistani Kashmir? I am from there so dont talk ****...and what about mass graves found in there?

UN takes note of 2010 Kashmir killings Lastupdate:- Sat, 18 Jun 2011 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

thts one of the several articles can be found on google...go ahead and get out of India is always right mentality

I watched a program on NDTV yesterday (you can watch it too, its on their website) where the chief of the ISPR during kargil war said the same thing. That their bodies were tortured by some animals and birds. I felt like asking him what kind of animals or birds could have made cigarette burns all over his face. Must be a uniquely Pakistani breed of animals who smoke cigarettes.

Reminds me of a PAF pilot who was shot by an IAF pilot while he was on ground or he had ejected from his plane..... cant remember the whole episode.... also reminds me of Sepoy Maqbool Hussain.... tortured,nailed pulled,tongue ripped,burnt with cigs and god knows what for 4-5 decades in indian prisons.........?

Back
Top Bottom