What's new

Karachi's Bun Kebabs

No we dont have kakori kebabs. What these are made of?

But chapal kebabs are the speciality here besides other mutton, beaf stuff its great.

There is famouse place which is frequented by many from all parts of the country when they come to Peshawar.

well...the beef here is called a 'bada'...and it's marinated in pure desi ghee....and cooked in it too...once you keep in the fridge for like 10minutes...it'd freeze and become hard..!
but it's the softest beef you'd have...
have you people had fried prawns?
karachi must have good sea-food..right?

Saron da sag = sarson ka sag. Sarson = Mustard. Yes, its a favorite dish in some areas of Pakistan. Sarson ka saag+bajrey ki roti, with lots of lassi, nothing can beat this.

its a favorite in punjab india as well have some moli and green chillies with it nothing better

regarding who is better looking Indian or Pakistani ... i say Tabaq Chargha in Lakhsmi CHowk Lahore looks better. So guys lets stick to the food topic

well how about the sweet dishes too..!
i love rus malai...and jalebi.. and garam sewai...gulab jamun...

i don't eat Kabab much but one Rerhi wala comes on our street and i loved his samosay............. whenever i go Pakistan i still find him selling samosay with same attitude and i just love eating his samosay :rofl:

and mind you, he is probably the only one in our whole country who try to ensure health and safety of Peoples :rofl: very clean food he sells, always covered up nicely and well protected from dust

had keema samosay?

I love Rus malai :) For me rus mali is accompanied with 15 units of Insulin but still can not resist

rus malai with lots of kesar...!
how about matka kulfi? pista and kesar kulfi?

on a side note i really think that we guys missed on proper marketing of our brand of snacks...had we been more clever the world would have been paying billions of dollars to us!
we have better ice-creams...better meals than any walls or KFC!

rus malai with lots of kesar...!
how about matka kulfi? pista and kesar kulfi?

on a side note i really think that we guys missed on proper marketing of our brand of snacks...had we been more clever the world would have been paying billions of dollars to us!
we have better ice-creams...better meals than any walls or KFC!

I agree with u but this actually our own fault. The food seller in Lahore will never try to improve his out look. He will never tell his secret recipe. He will never open another branch, never give franchise. And if he opens a branch food quality is down the drain.

when you will eat a burger & a biryani made by me , you will forget all kinds of food :hang2:

when you will eat a burger & a biryani made by me , you will forget all kinds of food :hang2:

Jee aap hukam dain hum Islamabad ki ticket karwate hain :lol: Hum Pakistani khanay peenay ke baray shouqeen hotay hain aap ko pata hi ho ga :rofl:

Do Indians have shami kebab? It is my favorite kebab by far.

I have never found them in any Indian restaurant. In Australia, I only find them in Pakistani restaurants (same with nihari, haleem and paya).

I have had Haleem and paya in Hyderabad in India and what wonderful dishes they are.

Lived in Hyd for couple of years and 5 other cities in India but can bet no city offers Non Veg food better that Hyd , may be delhi is a competition.

Haleem is something which was prepared only during ramajan so we used to eagerly wait for that. And Biryani, buddy I can visit Hyd just to have biryani specially dum biryani from paradise or Hyderabad house ( though small road side joints were best I wud say).

I have had Haleem and paya in Hyderabad in India and what wonderful dishes they are.

Lived in Hyd for couple of years and 5 other cities in India but can bet no city offers Non Veg food better that Hyd , may be delhi is a competition.

Haleem is something which was prepared only during ramajan so we used to eagerly wait for that. And Biryani, buddy I can visit Hyd just to have biryani specially dum biryani from paradise or Hyderabad house ( though small road side joints were best I wud say).

I have heard Delhi has some restaurants of decedent of Mughal cooks

Haleem is one of my favourite food

But nowadays peoples make haleem within 1-2 hours and start selling it :devil: Haleem ki matt maar detay hain yeh log :devil:

I remember once one "NAEEE" (Chef) came in our house and 10th of Muharram and my mom asked her to make 1 "Daig" of Haleem and he took at least 10 hours to make Haleem. He started like 9PM in the night and next day after Fajar finally it was made.

And believe me or not that haleem i never eat after in my whole life :smitten:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom