What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

But I cannot accecpt a single stance of British-Indian agents MQM.For me, you can either be a Pakistani or an MQM supporter.
Who cares? :lol:

Same posts again and again.

Karachiites will keep electing MQM from Karachi, giving the maximum heart burning to others especially to Jamatis...:lol:

Who cares? :lol:

Same posts again and again.

Karachiites will keep electing MQM from Karachi, giving the maximum heart burning to others especially to Jamatis...:lol:

Next election if conducted transparently will decide that.. Given that 70% of Karachi is under rangers rule, that is very little bothering to average Karachite!

So far, MQM is willing to be part of every and any colation. Even if donkey was elected as ruling party of Pakistan, MQM would support them to be in government. So motto of MQM, Kursi at any cost!

MQM decides to re-join government: sources | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

The reason why MQM will always be in the government is because they are willing to suck up any wadera, sardar, choudhry, kernal, gerneal to be in power. Elections do not matter them. Its a party without morals. Hukomat banao chahe gadhay ko baap banana pare..And so are its followers..

I am sure Declan Walsh is a jageerdar and belong to feudal class otherwise how dare he said something about the most pious and "aman pasand" man in the world. MQM lovers look feudalism has now spread to UK also!!!!!

hahaha .. yeah man .. he is known Jaaaageeeeerdaaaaarrrrr ... good one !!!

I posted logical arguments and questions and called on all pro-MQM crowd for a debate. But instead of answering my questions, they evaded it at every chance and only resorted to cheap tactics of manipulation, accusations, baseless arguments and misleading. Because the members and supporters of the party will always reflect its moral and social caliber. And this thread was more than enough to prove the bogus statements, bigotry and propaganda of MQM. I swear by Allah, all of you ardent MQM supports ran like your coward quaid from the debate especially SMR, AmericanPakistani, Karachite, etc etc and I leave the matter of deciding winner on the readers of this thread.

MQM rioted over ZM comments, then decided to rejoin the government because obviously they couldn't survive without it..which takes us to square one...MQM needs Pakistan and not the other way around.. All MQM supporters now should proudly wear ZM comments as their reality.

I posted logical arguments and questions and called on all pro-MQM crowd for a debate. But instead of answering my questions, they evaded it at every chance and only resorted to cheap tactics of manipulation, accusations, baseless arguments and misleading. Because the members and supporters of the party will always reflect its moral and social caliber. And this thread was more than enough to prove the bogus statements, bigotry and propaganda of MQM. I swear by Allah, all of you ardent MQM supports ran like your coward quaid from the debate especially SMR, AmericanPakistani, Karachite, etc etc and I leave the matter of deciding winner on the readers of this thread.

MQM rioted over ZM comments, then decided to rejoin the government because obviously they couldn't survive without it..which takes us to square one...MQM needs Pakistan and not the other way around.. All MQM supporters now should proudly wear ZM comments as their reality.

This is a clear knockout ... and as far as I am concerned you are the clear winner bro..

They do the same to my arguments .. a simple argument of why a british national is meddling with our affairs wasn't answered ... instead they just talk gibberish or throw mud ...

MQM apologists should really apologize to everyone on this forum and especially to the urdu speaking community of Pakistan ... shame on them

@ sombozo

You're arguing with kids who have been fed throughout their lives the fake stories of their never existed Bungalows and imaginary immense wealth they left in India for Pakistan, and not to mention the qurbani of 2 to 3 million muhajirs (this figure keeps on changing according the mood and for MQM wala muhajirs = Urdu speaking from Bihar or UP). Before partition only 12 percent of Muslim population in UP belonged to Ashrafia class whose members were either rich landlords or belonged to the middle-class, the rest were quite poor. This ratio should be almost same for the Muhajir diaspora in Pakistan.

Look, they feel themselves quite comfortable in their make-believe world, it gives them their reason and justification of migration to Pakistan and a reason to feel more pakistanis then those who were already living here before the partition. humney Pakistan banaya hai. In reality the idea of Pakistan was proposed by a Punjabi, the name was coined by a Punjabi, the leader was from Sindh, AIML was started by the Bengalis but it was hijacked by the landlords of UP, Sindh and Bengal were the first provinces whose assemblies voted for Pakistan. Without the jageerdars of Punjab Pakistan would have never come into being and Pk would never be a part of Pakistan if Pathans had not voted to join Pakistan. The bulk of those who were martyred during partition were Punjabis actually. The little contribution of Muslims of other states of British India should be appreciated but the myth of their over exaggerated contribution should be destroyed. You are right, the bulk of Muhajirs came to Pakistn in the 50s and 60s because of economic opportunities. Liaquat Ali Khan had set 17% quota in govenment jobs for those who made up only 1% of Pakistans population in the late 40s. All the Muhajirs who cam to Pakistan after Nehru-Liqauat Pact of 1950 can be labelled as illegal immigrants. It is also a myth that Pakistan was made for all the Muslims of British India.

This is a clear knockout ... and as far as I am concerned you are the clear winner bro..

They do the same to my arguments .. a simple argument of why a british national is meddling with our affairs wasn't answered ... instead they just talk gibberish or throw mud ...

MQM apologists should really apologize to everyone on this forum and especially to the urdu speaking community of Pakistan ... shame on them

And in Karachi, they resort to throwing bullet..same mentality difference venue..because obviously bullets cannot be fired across the internet.

@ sombozo

You're arguing with kids who have been fed throughout their lives the fake stories of their never existing Bungalows and immense wealth they left in India for Pakistan, and not to mention the qurbani of 2 to 3 million muhajirs (this figure keeps on changing according the mood and for MQM wala muhajirs = Urdu speaking from Bihar or UP). Before partition only 12 percent Muslims in UP belonged to Ashrafia class whose members were either rich landlords or belonged to the middle-class, the rest were quite poor. This ratio should be almost same for the Muhajir diaspora in Pakistan.

Look, they feel themselves quite comfortable in their make-believe world, this is their raison d'etre for being in Pakistan and a reason to feel more pakistanis then those who were already living here before the partition. humney Pakistan banaya hai. In reality the idea of Pakistan was proposed by a Punjabi, the name was coined by a Punjabi, the leader was from Sindh, AIML was started by the Bengalis but it was hijacked by the landlords of UP, Sindh and Bengal were the first provinces whose assemblies voted for Pakistan. Without the jageerdars of Punjab Pakistan would have never come into being and Pk would never be a part of Pakistan if Pathans had not voted to join Pakistan. The bulk of those who were martyred during partition were Punjabis actually. The little contribution of Muslims of other states of British India should be appreciated but the myth of their over exaggerated contribution should be destroyed. You are right, the bulk of Muhajirs came to Pakistn in the 50s and 60s because of economic opportunities. Liaquat Ali Khan had set 17% quota in govenment jobs for those who made up only 1% of Pakistans population in the late 40s. All the Muhajirs who cam to Pakistan after Nehru-Liqauat Pact of 1950 can be labelled as illegal immigrants. It is also a myth that Pakistan was made for all the Muslims of British India.
You raise a good point, the Bhutto modification of quota was just readjustment of terms to reflect the geo-political changes post one generation impasse. So another hypocrisy of MQM, yes to quota system when it serves them and against it when it doesn't.

Secondly, quota system only secure low-education and low-skilled jobs which should not be bothersome to these so-called academically superior "mohajirs" who claim to have turned a fishing village into industrial might and established whole infrastructure of Pakistan..ridiculous claims from typical jahils..ignorance is a curse.

Pakistan was made for the Muslims of British-India from the dominition which voted in favor of Pakistan, thereby affirming that the majority in those areas wanted a separate state and those who contributed to it in terms of wealth, scientific, academic and political prowess. Many people shifted their wealth to Pakistan and donated it to statebank or invested it in industries for example Hamdard Foundation or Adamjee Insurance.

There are another historical fact I would like to shed light on. Bhutto deals with Arab sheikhdoms opened the flood gates of gulf employment for Pakistanis, the so called "Dubai Chalo" era. The major beneficiaries of these were once again the economic opportunist pro-MQM crowd despite their whining against Bhutto for the quota-system and blaming him as the father of all ills of immigrant community (meaning pro-mqm thugs). In-fact, it was Bhutto accords with the gulf-sheikhdoms which enabled the second wave of migration for these economic opportunist. Armed with gulf money and 15-20 years experience, they opted to lucrative immigration offers from USA, UK, Canada, NZ, Australia, etc and continue to do so, thereby utilizing Pakistan as a mere stepping stone. Once these people have their red, green, black or blue passport in hand, they completely forget about Pakistan and are seen bad mouthing it actively. They are proud American, British, Aussie, Canadian however still "mohajir" in Pakistan, they land many of them were born and continue to meddle in the affairs of Karachi.

Due to their capitalization in Karachi, they were in direct connection with the sources of overseas employment propagation and were first to avail the benefits. The first wave of opportunists would then secure further employment for their left over relatives in Pakistan and even India. This led to severe ethnic imbalance of Pakistani workers over seas and led to power struggles between mqm-type vs other ethnic groups of Pakistan in gulf countries for employment. Think of it as mini-MQM culture being exported to Gulf. Employment Mafia groups inside various public and private organization awarded jobs on their choice of ethnic preferences keeping others completely out regardless of qualifications and merits.

63 years on partition, the northern India especially U.P belt is not known for any kind of academic or economic excellence which completely shed the "supposed" parha-likhe might. These people are probably better off in Pakistan than they could have ever been in India.

C.V like these shed light on where they would stand today:
Source: expatriates.com - Jeddah - Jobs Wanted -

Date: Sunday, July 31, 2011

Category: Jobs Wanted

Region: Jeddah (jeddah)

Description: ASSALAMVALEKUM: MY NAME IS QASIM KHAN
I KNOW WORK AUTOCAD 2D & 3D I WANT JOIN IN YOUR COMPANY IF U HAVE ANY VCANCY PLESE CONTACT ME I HAVE 1 YEARS EXPERIANCE IN {JEDDAH} AND 1 YEARS IN {INDIA}

MY QUALIFICATION IS:
{ENTER MEDIATE,HIGH SCHOOL,COMPLETE,FROM INDIA}

AND SPEECK FULLENT {ENGLISH AND ARABI} SOME THING

BA. PURCUING ISLAMIYA DEGREE. COLLEDGE FROM
INDIA WITH UP.

MY COMPUTERCOURSES:
AUTOCAD,DTP,TALLY,OLEVEL

COURSES MEANS:

AUTOCAD- (SAME AUTOCAD CIVIL ENGEENEARS DRAFTSMAN AMN EXIBITION,DISIG)
OLEVEL - (MSEXEL,POWERPOINT,MSWORLD,NOTEPAID,INTERNET)
DTP - (DEST TOP PUBLISING)
TALLY - (ACCOUNTING SOFTWERE)

MORE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE COMPUTER

MY NAME IS QASIM KHAN
PLESE CALL ME 0546819050
My e-mail id Q_KHAN18@REDIFFMAIL.COM

Next election if conducted transparently will decide that.. Given that 70% of Karachi is under rangers rule, that is very little bothering to average Karachite!

So far, MQM is willing to be part of every and any colation. Even if donkey was elected as ruling party of Pakistan, MQM would support them to be in government. So motto of MQM, Kursi at any cost!

MQM decides to re-join government: sources | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

The reason why MQM will always be in the government is because they are willing to suck up any wadera, sardar, choudhry, kernal, gerneal to be in power. Elections do not matter them. Its a party without morals. Hukomat banao chahe gadhay ko baap banana pare..And so are its followers..

No matter how much you bark .. the people of karachi will still give their vote to MQM .... You can go & vote Mullah Umar ...

No matter how much you bark .. the people of karachi will still give their vote to MQM .... You can go & vote Mullah Umar ...
Please engage in constructive debate instead of mud slinging. My questions are open for all to see and engage in a civil manner. Mullah Umar practically cannot contest Pakistani elections since he is not a Pakistani citizen which speaks volumes somebody ignorance in basic knowledge.

Beside Mullah Umar, if i were to ever vote there are much better and rising political leaderships in Pakistan such a Mushy or Imran and even Ganja would not make a bad choice.

The intimidation and violence of MQM is holding back many qualified people of Pakistan to engage in politics.

You come on page 52 of this thread and post a two line affirmative comment saying MQM will be re-elected while completely ignoring a civil debate on standings and history of MQM. Party members not much different than the party head itself..

HRH King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud said:
When the head is rotten, it affects the whole body!

I will give you thanks for the courage to try!

It is not only Karachi, but it is the Entire Country that is bleeding.

Karachi is the financial hub of the country and any problem there infact shakes and affects the entire country. For the Trouble in Karachi only one group cannot be blamed. PPP & MQM both are a reality and supported by the people living in Sind. Both need to recognize and respect each other as well. MQM People must realize that they are living on the Land of Sind which is a province of Pakistan and should not give shape of ethnicity to themselves. It is notable that muhajirs in other provinces does not created a problem for locals. MQM should come to some sort of a compromise with Sindhis instead of trying to compete with them. Most of the problems in Karachi will be solved then. Karachi belongs to all Pakistanis.

@ sombozo

You're arguing with kids who have been fed throughout their lives the fake stories of their never existed Bungalows and imaginary immense wealth they left in India for Pakistan, and not to mention the qurbani of 2 to 3 million muhajirs (this figure keeps on changing according the mood and for MQM wala muhajirs = Urdu speaking from Bihar or UP). Before partition only 12 percent of Muslim population in UP belonged to Ashrafia class whose members were either rich landlords or belonged to the middle-class, the rest were quite poor. This ratio should be almost same for the Muhajir diaspora in Pakistan.

Look, they feel themselves quite comfortable in their make-believe world, it gives them their reason and justification of migration to Pakistan and a reason to feel more pakistanis then those who were already living here before the partition. humney Pakistan banaya hai. In reality the idea of Pakistan was proposed by a Punjabi, the name was coined by a Punjabi, the leader was from Sindh, AIML was started by the Bengalis but it was hijacked by the landlords of UP, Sindh and Bengal were the first provinces whose assemblies voted for Pakistan. Without the jageerdars of Punjab Pakistan would have never come into being and Pk would never be a part of Pakistan if Pathans had not voted to join Pakistan. The bulk of those who were martyred during partition were Punjabis actually. The little contribution of Muslims of other states of British India should be appreciated but the myth of their over exaggerated contribution should be destroyed. You are right, the bulk of Muhajirs came to Pakistn in the 50s and 60s because of economic opportunities. Liaquat Ali Khan had set 17% quota in govenment jobs for those who made up only 1% of Pakistans population in the late 40s. All the Muhajirs who cam to Pakistan after Nehru-Liqauat Pact of 1950 can be labelled as illegal immigrants. It is also a myth that Pakistan was made for all the Muslims of British India.
What non sense you are talking about? Aren't you talking the same which your ancestors
fed you. We not talking here Punjabi - Urdu speaking. It is because of people like you that after 60 years we keep discussing that who built Pakistan and we have always been facing ethnic violence. If Pakistan was result of some Punjabi ideology, then kill all others who are not pujabis, if killing is high one crime the do that in a civilized manner, keep them away from the govt. jobs by implementing quota systems, keep them away from armed forces etc.

What if they were not rich at the time partition? They are still poor and will remain poor as long as people like you we have in Pakistan. Can you deny the fact the how much % is contributed to gdp from karachi? Why do we need quota system why not merit system? Bcaz you know and are afraid of the fact that you will not get any participation in govt jobs in the absence of quota system.

@ somebozo you claim to be talking on facts and figures but whatever you post is based on your stories told to you in your galli mohallahs where majority of Jamatis live. Just throw your Jamati goggles away then try digesting the realities.

What non sense you are talking about? Aren't you talking the same which your ancestors
fed you. We not talking here Punjabi - Urdu speaking. It is because of people like you that after 60 years we keep discussing that who built Pakistan and we have always been facing ethnic violence
. If Pakistan was result of some Punjabi ideology, then kill all others who are not pujabis, if killing is high one crime the do that in a civilized manner, keep them away from the govt. jobs by implementing quota systems, keep them away from armed forces etc.

What if they were not rich at the time partition? They are still poor and will remain poor as long as people like you we have in Pakistan. Can you deny the fact the how much % is contributed to gdp from karachi? Why do we need quota system why not merit system? Bcaz you know and are afraid of the fact that you will not get any participation in govt jobs in the absence of quota system.

@ somebozo you claim to be talking on facts and figures but whatever you post is based on your stories told to you in your galli mohallahs where majority of Jamatis live. Just throw your Jamati goggles away then try digesting the realities.

I had ignored your post because it is always useless to argue with those who seem to be living in some dark holes, just because of this clip I am replying to your post. Listen what your bahi MQM has to say about those who allowed the ingrates like this retard to settle on this soil. If we would be slave of Hindus then the status of these ingrates would still be that of an achoot - I mean how delusional these retards are. The language he is using is not an exception unfortunately, and this is the mentality I talked about in my previous post.

Listen form 11:40 onwards what does this bhai MQM has to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
fed you. We not talking here Punjabi - Urdu speaking. It is because of people like you that after 60 years we keep discussing that who built Pakistan and we have always been facing ethnic violence. If Pakistan was result of some Punjabi ideology, then kill all others who are not pujabis, if killing is high one crime the do that in a civilized manner, keep them away from the govt. jobs by implementing quota systems, keep them away from armed forces etc.
What ever I am talking are historical facts. Quota systems for government jobs are common occurrence around the world, even in first world countries. This is to guarantee balance in government employment especially for those from improvised regions. 100% merit is purely applied in private sector and Pakistan is no exception. Nobody kept mohajirs away from armed forces, my mamoo served next to your altaf bhai in 1971 war. He went to continue his career in baloch regiment while your altaf bhai was rounded up as suspicious. Because he took a keen interest in mukhti bahni propaganda and expressed to his peers the desire to rise like a leader and have his own millitia.

Quota system came much later on due to illegal immigration during 50-60's. People who came with proper repatriation documents were naturalized as per legal means and had domiciles from the respective provinces they settled into. The illegal immigrants used shoddy means to acquire passports. Many of them still have their Indian passports stacked somewhere in archives. I recommend you to blow the dust on some and check the Pakistani visit visa date-stamp. What kind of bigoted argument you are offering that others should be killed. Have you evaluated the logic of your statements?? You are following the MQM practice, if one cannot debate he should spoil it for others.

What is the co-relation between %% of gdp being contributed from Karachi versus someone being rich or poor. You are using typical pro-mqm argument tactics of mixing two issues to create a third one. The question here is not that of rich and poor. The question here is of busting myths, and thanks you busted one of your own today that migrants came with massive wealth and build fishing village into a industrial hub. Quota system needs to be enforced to guarantee employment for improvised areas. Otherwise those areas will have no means of betterment. This is a common practice around the world. Quota system only applies for low-status jobs not on those with require specialized knowledge or experience. Why are are these supposed academically mightier people fighting for?? And what kind of merit you are talking about low-status jobs?? Are you going to award a Phd degree in garbage cleaning skills?

Not sure the reason why they will remain poor. I know an MQM operative in Jeddah for past 11 years. I have never seen him holding any kind of employment but he buys a new Prado each year and thanks his pir altaf bhai.

I grew up in Saudi Arabia, no jamatis here.
And secondly, jamat power brokers in Karachi are also urdu speaking migrants, much like pro-MQM are and the same people MQM claims to protect rights of. Then why this two dimensional animosity?
Thirdly, I know jamat from inside as much as I know MQM and your Mustafa Kamal bhai. I am anti-Jamat. Dig my posts in other threads, will ya?
Mind you, Kamal really knows how to sober up when placed in the right gathering. He wont dare talk his party gibberish even when cornered he will say "Yeh sab siyasat ka khel hai" People like you are just party political fodder and are fed what you please to hear. I wish you had the IQ to rise above bogus perceptions and actually see into the heads of leaders you adore day and night.

Instead of engaging in civil debate and taking the challenge to answer the question, you are making personal attacks and calling names..wah wah..what a justice..why don't you sit down, take time to at-least bring some facts to refute my question??

First your co-sympathist came and said I should vote for mullah umar. Now you come and say all non-punjabis should be killed..

are we playing Koun bane ga biggotiare?

SMR I am not saying you are a traitor or anti-Pakistan. People migrate over time and education makes a person excel from nothing to the heights of worldly achievements. Barak Obama is a shining example of that. Its high time we bury the past and you bury your party propaganda and see the situation as a Pakistani, as the son of this land and you will realize whose vote banks fills up faster with speeches of hate.

In the 90's some of my Dad friends used to pass by and drop Altaf video cassettes. In the beginning, we were all like supportive, Ahh bechare but then it became evident that it was only an entertainment show nothing else.

In this regards, I would respect Nawaz Shariff a lot - he might be stupid in politics but he had really put his constituencies on an immense push of education. Punjabis who used to put their children as "chota" in transport trucks or mechanics workshops are now vying by every means to educate their children. I myself witness the "Punjabi revolution" in gulf when children of absolutely illiterate labor class people are turning out to be renowned architects, engineers, business men , researchers etc etc.

They did not sit and beg "wasail nahe hai". Instead they went to great lengths for creating the resources they needed.

And to please your jamati appetite, here is your pir trying to please the very same jamaits

I had ignored your post because it is always useless to argue with those who seem to be living in some dark holes, just because of this clip I am replying to your post. Listen what your bahi MQM has to say about those who allowed the ingrates like this retard to settle on this soil. If we would be slave of Hindus then the status of these ingrates would still be that of an achoot - I mean how delusional these retards are. The language he is using is not an exception unfortunately, and this is the mentality I talked about in my previous post.

Listen form 11:40 onwards what does this bhai MQM has to say.

What did he say that offend you? That you were slaves of hindu baniyaaa? You are not different from the retard ZM who said 'the bhookay nangay log'. Whatever he said is the fact, if your incestors have told you the truth that what they have been doing for hindu baniyaas before partition. They must have told you that they were landlords there, and they are the one who were behind the formation of separate nation. Rather, they once opened their eyes and found that Pakistan has been formed.

Now stop your bull sh!t rants about Punjabis and blah blah...

What did he say that offend you? That you were slaves of hindu baniyaaa? You are not different from the retard ZM who said 'the bhookay nangay log'. Whatever he said is the fact, if your incestors have told you the truth that what they have been doing for hindu baniyaas before partition. They must have told you that they were landlords there, and they are the one who were behind the formation of separate nation. Rather, they once opened their eyes and found that Pakistan has been formed.

Now stop your bull sh!t rants about Punjabis and blah blah...

lol..What is the superlative of dumb, dumbest? These kind of posts are the reasons why I normally don't bother to indulge in any kind of discussion with pea-sized brains here.

Back
Top Bottom