What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

^^ I cannot argue further, if that was against forum rules, you should have reported post, rather than taking him in the same manner.

yeah i did report his post because unlike you i don't defend what is wrong and neither do i thank them.

Truth hurts, what v9s said is absolutely true and every Karachiite has encountered this problem.
Better to be indian blood then to be tribal savages. Either you don't know how these animals behave here or your just denying the fact. These tribals openly carry guns and call it their jewellery. It might be ok to to worship guns in FATA but it would be good if these people didn't bring their gun culture to a megacity like Karachi. I've had first hand experience with these people, they think they run Orangi and Sohrab Goth areas, can't even fight them because the chances of them wearing a suicide vest are very high. ANP and its tribal supporters are truly the biggest scums in Karachi.

dude i think V9 's language was a bit appropriate Tribals and Fatan's are our country men our brothers .... however on the other hand every one should understand in karachi they must live in complete civility like the people (once upon a time) , Obviously that is not the case this is why its happening

Truth hurts, what v9s said is absolutely true and every Karachiite has encountered this problem.

Truth hurts? lolz, what truth? just because you believe it doesn't mean its the "truth". Every "Karachiite" (more like MQM supporters) have encountered problems with every ethnicity, not just "Tribal animals". Truth is MQM is a Terrorist Organization, MQM and its Mohajir supporters are truly the biggest scums in Karachi who are nothing but a bunch of extortionists who are pissed over the fact that the demographics of Karachi are rapidly changing and that too not in their favor therefore they resort to terrorizing people into voting for their Mafia party. But when the "Tribal Animals" retaliate against MQM for its irresponsible Mafia like behavior the MQM'ers start sh!tting their pants and complain.

Better to be indian blood then to be tribal savages.

Better to be a tribal savage than of cow worshippers blood.

Either you don't know how these animals behave here or your just denying the fact.
your the one denying facts about your racist MQM. MQM is nothing but a fraud terrorist mafia organization that takes extortion money and terrorizes people of other ethnicities and i'm glad those "Tribal Animals" are giving the scums a taste of their own medicine.

These tribals openly carry guns and call it their jewellery. It might be ok to to worship guns in FATA but it would be good if these people didn't bring their gun culture to a megacity like Karachi.

I don't think they carry guns because they think its their jewelery, more like its their only line of defense against a mafia organization hell bent on ethnically cleansing Karachi in order to remain the dominant political party. Its the only line of defense they have against MQM extortionists.

I've had first hand experience with these people, they think they run Orangi and Sohrab Goth areas,

just like you MQM'er's think you own the whole Karachi and no one else has the right to live their, what's the matter don't like the taste of your own medicine??

can't even fight them because the chances of them wearing a suicide vest are very high. ANP and its tribal supporters are truly the biggest scums in Karachi.

lolz, what a petty excuse, be a man and stand up to them instead of cussing and spewing trash about them behind a computer screen, or is that all you people are good at?

Truth hurts? lolz, what truth? just because you believe it doesn't mean its the "truth". Every "Karachiite" (more like MQM supporters) have encountered problems with every ethnicity, not just "Tribal animals". Truth is MQM is a Terrorist Organization, MQM and its Mohajir supporters are truly the biggest scums in Karachi who are nothing but a bunch of extortionists who are pissed over the fact that the demographics of Karachi are rapidly changing and that too not in their favor therefore they resort to terrorizing people into voting for their Mafia party. But when the "Tribal Animals" retaliate against MQM for its irresponsible Mafia like behavior the MQM'ers start sh!tting their pants and complain.
We are pissed? Ofcourse we are. This city is being taken over by idiots that don't even know how to write their own names. People who steal for a living. I've been robbed countless times by people who didn't even know how to talk in Urdu. Thats how sad it is. You can call Mohajirs and MQMs scums if you want. But again without them Karachi would be a fishing village like it was before 1947. Tell me any other party that developed Karachi so rapidly in under 5 years like MQM. PPP couldn't even help interior Sindh. Your ANP terrorists have made Peshawar a sh!thole and have now come to Karachi to make it the same.

Better to be a tribal savage than of cow worshippers blood.
Really don't know how were cow worshippers blood but Ok man. You do know you people were jews before. Not that I have a problem with them but it sucks those jewish genes couldn't be passed down to you people. Or else you would be educated and be working white collar jobs instead of stealing and blowing yourselves up for a living. You people who call us cow worshippers/Hindustanis/Hindu Ki Nasal are the same people that one day woke up and there was a Pakistan. But its sad you have the nerves to call insulting names to the real makers of Pakistan. The people who sacrificed everything for Pakistan.

your the one denying facts about your racist MQM. MQM is nothing but a fraud terrorist mafia organization that takes extortion money and terrorizes people of other ethnicities and i'm glad those "Tribal Animals" are giving the scums a taste of their own medicine.

Really they are a terrorist mafia that takes extortion money. Just because your daddy told you this doesn't make it true. MQM contributed a lot to the flood relief didn't see your ANP there. Mustafa Kamal used to sit outside for whole days and even overnight just to oversee all the work that was being done. He fixed electricity lines, water pipes etc in Pathan dominated areas.

I don't think they carry guns because they think its their jewelery, more like its their only line of defense against a mafia organization hell bent on ethnically cleansing Karachi in order to remain the dominant political party. Its the only line of defense they have against MQM extortionists.
We know thats not the case so stop it. Again if MQM is ethnically cleaning Karachi then your people can always go back to where they came from. Instead more and more are just coming here every year.

just like you MQM'er's think you own the whole Karachi and no one else has the right to live their, what's the matter don't like the taste of your own medicine??
Go to areas where there is massive MQM support and you will see people of all ethnicities there. Funny thing is you've never been to Karachi, probably can't even point it out on a map but you make it seem like you've been living there since generations. Stop making up lies.

lolz, what a petty excuse, be a man and stand up to them instead of cussing and spewing trash about them behind a computer screen, or is that all you people are good at?

Well I refuse to carry a gun because for some reason Im in denial that these people are complete animals and still have some respect left. People tell me when you going into these areas carry a gun because your going into a jungle with junglees. If I am to beat some of these people up I'll be called a racist and target killer.

^^ I simply reported his post, and ignored, as i have learnt that you were right in the first instance. No one can change his mentality, he will keep talking baseless. Either he is from ANP or from JI, as both are thrown out by the Karachiites in elections, so his hatred is resultant of that.

Just wanted to add, the link he gave about gora people calling MQM a terrorist organization, the same gora people even call ISI as terrorist organization. Like LeT is terrorist organization.

Although i'm not a ANP or MQM supporter but i do suggest you watch your language you indian blood, so much for "mohajirs are so civilized" yet you can't debate like a civilized person and instead resort to spewing trash. Not surprised at all, after all you are a supporter of that racist terrorist mafia MQM, people who take extortion money by force and take people's food off their table can't be expected to act or talk civilized.

LOL :lol:

I must laugh at your passive aggressiveness.

Anyway, i will stand by my words. The tribal people in these specific areas of Karachi (Qati Pahari, Sorabhgoth, etc) are indeed troublemakers, and any Karachiite who has seen or lived near such areas will agree with me.

Obviously i'm not talking about the proud and patriotic tribal people who support Pakistan and fight alongside the Army defending it, i'm talking about those specific animals who harbor/support taliban militants, engage in barbaric rituals of honor killings, drug running, yadda yadda yadda.... you get the picture. A majority of these animals live in the areas of Karachi i mentioned specifically.

Now, MQM has its many flaws (which party doesn't), but to the average Karachiite, they're the only party which is doing at least some work for Karachi's progress. Hell, the most under-developed areas in Karachi are strongholds of ANP and PPP.

To all those who have been arguing here for so long......can anyone please point me to 1 good thing that this Govt. has done for the common man? Matter of fact, can anyone tell us all what Zulfiqar Mirza ever did for Karachi, Sindh or Pakistan? Lets talk about 1 thing at a time, yeah?

To all those who have been arguing here for so long......can anyone please point me to 1 good thing that this Govt. has done for the common man? Matter of fact, can anyone tell us all what Zulfiqar Mirza ever did for Karachi, Sindh or Pakistan? Lets talk about 1 thing at a time, yeah?

Yes, he did a lot,,,,,, the consequent disturbance in Karachi. Why do we need to have enemies when ZM type people (who call themselves big budmaash) are with us.

if the government was worth its salt --- they would declare MQM and ANP as terrorist groups collectively

until they STOPPED hi-jacking Karachi

if the government was worth its salt --- they would declare MQM and ANP as terrorist groups collectively

until they STOPPED hi-jacking Karachi

I would point to Zardari's bomb planting on a Karachi based businessman's leg for ransom money or the murder of his brother-in-law when BB was PM or BB's gift of details of Khalistan Movement to her Indian counterpart on her trip to India as PM of Pakistan or Bhutto's statement of "Hum Yahan Tum Wahan" or his participation in the creation of Bangladesh or ZM's statement that they wanted to break Pakistan after the assassination of BB or the fact that BB's murderers are still not facing justice despite 4 years of PPP Govt. because we all know what that would mean and so on as these are just some of the many many things that make all members of this Govt. traitors and terrorists, I will not go into this yet because I want people to answer the question I posted above before we discuss anything else.

To all those who have been arguing here for so long......can anyone please point me to 1 good thing that this Govt

nothing

has done for the common man?

they brought their version of democracy

Matter of fact, can anyone tell us all what Zulfiqar Mirza ever did for Karachi, Sindh or Pakistan? Lets talk about 1 thing at a time, yeah?

what are the people themselves doing?

it's hard for me not to blame EVERYONE in Karachi for allowing these nincompoops to politically divide you people....like what Britishers were good at doing

Good to see MQM lovers are followers of this man. Keep things in perspective.

news-04.gif

Back
Top Bottom