What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

That was ridiculous on your part. Majority of pakistanis living in different areas are Hindustani blood, par-dada of some are even hindus / Sikhs. E.g. Rajputs / Jutts / etc.

Yaar leave it. He has previously insulted Urdu Speakers numerous times before. Went as far as saying Afghanis are his brothers while Urdu Speakers should be kicked out and sent back to India.

Yaar leave it. He has previously insulted Urdu Speakers numerous times before. Went as far as saying Afghanis are his brothers while Urdu Speakers should be kicked out and sent back to India.

Oooh, he is one of those who love to be burried in Afghanistan rather than in Pakistan. The red agenda people.

That was ridiculous on your part. Majority of pakistanis living in different areas are Hindustani blood, par-dada of some are even hindus / Sikhs. E.g. Rajputs / Jutts / etc.

If anything was ridiculous then it was his racist hate filled post, but you wouldn't care. But it seems you completely ignored his Ridiculous racist post and are more bothered by little irrelevant things.

Oooh, he is one of those who love to be burried in Afghanistan rather than in Pakistan. The red agenda people.

Oooh, and i'm guessing your one of those who would like to remerge Pakistan with india, the Tricolor Agenda poeple (AKA MQM).

If anything was ridiculous then it was hes racist hate filled post, but you wouldn't care. But it seems you completely ignored his Ridiculous racist post.

Where? It was posted around 20 days back, no body cared and considered that as 'racist hate filled post'. You came out of blue moon? what was wrong in that post.

Oooh, and i'm guessing your one of those who would like to remerge Pakistan with india, the Tricolor Agenda poeple.

Nope, Never, Hang all those who says so, alongwith those who love to be buried in A'stan.

Nope, Never, Hang all those who says so, alongwith those who love to be buried in A'stan.

Lolz, and where did i say burry me in "A'stan"? If your going to accuse me then at least bring proof.

What karachiite mentioned about you, I thought you are ANP supporter. ;)

funny thing is when you quoted my post the only thing you bothered reading was where i mentioned "indian blood" but not where i also mentioned i don't support ANP or MQM.

funny thing is when you quoted my post the only thing you bothered reading was where i mentioned "indian blood" but not where i also mentioned i don't support ANP or MQM.

But indian blood was ridiculous on your part. My dad was also born before partition but fought two wars with India. We are proud to be Pakistanis.

Where? It was posted around 20 days back, no body cared and considered that as 'racist hate filled post'. You came out of blue moon?

sorry but that is not a good excuse on your part, very shameful that you try to defend what is wrong.

what was wrong in that post.

What do you mean "what was wrong with that post"? Either your blind or you purposely ignore the truth. Hypocrisy at its best.

1. LOL at every non-karachiite trying to pin the blame on MQM. I mean MQM isn't full of saints but you guys are becoming desperate now :lol:

2. Anyone watching the news knows that the conflict is confined largely to the Qati pahari area. Tribal animals from the a$$hole of the earth known as FATA have taken over the mountains (feels just like home!) and usually just randomly shoot down at innocent people living in the nazimabad town below. The situation has gotten worse nowadays, and that's why its making news. Also, the area i'm describing is controlled by ANP faggots.

I just wish the army would send one of their elite SSGs and wipe the scum out of the area.

Tribal animals? a$$hole of the earth? don't you think that is wrong? What if someone called Pakistan the a$$hole of the earth? Would that be ok? Or if someone said "Terrorist P@kkis" would that also be ok? I'm sure those posts would be deleted right away and member would be banned.

But indian blood was ridiculous on your part. My dad was also born before partition but fought two wars with India. We are proud to be Pakistanis.

And what about the Tribals who liberated Azad Kashmir? Is it ok to term them "Tribal Animals"?, i don't see you calling that ridiculous! Instead you tried to come up with petty excuses.

In fact you even Thanked his post! Height of hypocrisy! If anyone's ridiculous then its you who's defending his hate filled post.

sorry but that is not a good excuse on your part, very shameful that you try to defend what is wrong.

What do you mean "what was wrong with that post"? Either your blind or you purposely ignore the truth. Hypocrisy at its best.

Tribal animals? a$$hole of the earth? don't you think that is wrong? What if someone called Pakistan the a$$hole of the earth? Would that be ok? Or if someone said "Terrorist P@kkis" would that also be ok? I'm sure those posts would be deleted right away and member would be banned.

Come on, you will see many people saying that 'a bunch of people has made Pakistan hell'. So the people call Pakistan as hell, the posts to be read in substance. Even if that was wrong in your view, does that give you right to say or call 'indian blood'?

Isn't the truth that the tribal area was free from law and every terrorist who could not find any safe heaven in the world, stayed there, leading to the Army Operation? Army gave sufficient evacuation time to the people residing there, and terrorists also managed to escape with general people and some of them chosen Karachi for hiding. This is what I understood from his post.

Come on, you will see many people saying that 'a bunch of people has made Pakistan hell'. So the people call Pakistan as hell, the posts to be read in substance. Even if that was wrong in your view, does that give you right to say or call 'indian blood'?

There was no substance in his post other than his own silly racist hate filled opinion

Come on, you will see many people saying that 'a bunch of people has made Pakistan hell'.

So going by your logic your saying that it is not against forum rules if someone calls Pakistan the a$$hole of the earth and calls us "p@kki terrorists", nice logic, you should advice the moderators to change the forum rules.

Even if that was wrong in your view

In my view?? Heck its against forum rules therefore it should be wrong in everyone's view including yours, but you thanked his post and now defend it so that speaks a lot about you.

Isn't the truth that the tribal area was free from law and every terrorist who could not find any safe heaven in the world, stayed there,

Silly logic on your part, again trying to defend what is wrong. Going by your logic, since Tribal areas are a part of Pakistan that means it is ok to call Pakistan the a$$hole of the world, so that is completely ok and is not against Forum rules, am i right? Its also ok to call all Pakistanis "p@kki terrorists" because after all Osama Bin Laden was found in a Pakistani Garrison town (which mind you is not even in the tribal areas).

leading to the Army Operation? Army gave sufficient evacuation time to the people residing there, and terrorists also managed to escape with general people and some of them chosen Karachi for hiding. This is what I understood from his post.

Nowhere in his post did he even mention terrorists fleeing military ops and taking refuge in Karachi, his post was nothing but pure hate that had more to do with politics and your defending it. Whatever you understood you understood wrong.

And what about the Tribals who liberated Azad Kashmir? Is it ok to term them "Tribal Animals"?, i don't see you calling that ridiculous! Instead you tried to come up with petty excuses.

In fact you even Thanked his post! Height of hypocrisy! If anyone's ridiculous then its you who's defending his hate filled post.

^^ I cannot argue further, if that was against forum rules, you should have reported post, rather than taking him in the same manner.

Back
Top Bottom