What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

Being bigoted toward one group of people in general will give us another east Pakistan and 1971.
However, I do not give a clean chit to MQM..it is essentially a party of thugs and ghundas which has fabricated a false identity and ethinicty out of no where through propoganda for political power. A large part of powerful and elite mohajirs do not support MQM but they are rather intimidated by MQM. Ask any urdu speaking business man of Karachi !

Being bigoted toward one group of people in general will give us another east Pakistan and 1971.
However, I do not give a clean chit to MQM..it is essentially a party of thugs and ghundas which has fabricated a false identity and ethinicty out of no where through propoganda for political power. A large part of powerful and elite mohajirs do not support MQM but they are rather intimidated by MQM. Ask any urdu speaking business man of Karachi !

MQM came into being for some prevailing reasons, the reasons which this idiot PPP guy provided by his anti athnic statements, MQM is like any another party in pakistan, it is as corrupt as other parties, and its not only mqm which is sabotaging pakistan's peace, what can you expect from a leader of the nation called zerdari who said that he is so pleased to create such violance and ethnic riots in karachi, this bastard has the biggest hand in all violance

just saw this on my FB here are the contact details of fag*t mirza not sure if this is true , you can now register your protests directly:::

Dr. Zulfiqar mirza. House# 38/1 street # 23 dha phase 5. 03008201668 03005048216 02135840509.

Few months back when there was fighting between NS and MQM one of leaders of the MQM used super abusive language against Punjabi's.

I didn't saw any reaction in Punjab.

There are pathans everywhere in Punjab why do we not see the kind of violence in Lahore or my own city Rawalpindi.

Few months back when there was fighting between NS and MQM one of leaders of the MQM used super abusive language against Punjabi's.

There are pathans everywhere in Punjab why do we not see the kind of violence in Lahore or my own city Rawalpindi.
ever been to karachi , heard about the biggest slums in Asia , ever heard about demographic imbalance ... and screw people who call MQM names , show me a ligid source confirming that there are forget 1 city if there are over a million pushtoons residing

ever been to karachi , heard about the biggest slums in Asia , ever heard about demographic imbalance ... and screw people who call MQM names , show me a ligid source confirming that there are forget 1 city if there are over a million pushtoons residing

orangi is not the slum, r u crazy???, these are what indians call us to humiliate us

And here we have another fag ""

Dont you think what ZM said has already been said by this retard. So the whole discussion was MQM during that session over a cup (bottle) of ____.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bcaz you people are sitting in Lahore and Rawalpindi but getting benefits of the revenue that is being generated from Karachi. So dear these ANP / PPP people try to get control of the Karachi city wihtout the will of Karachiites, to earn directly from the sources.

Check out Zulfiqar Mirza's daughter:

Twitter.com/ShezrehMirza

I can see how they are related :rolleyes:

I just want to ask one thing, how will someone justify the damage and loss of lives in what happened today? These Terrorists of MQM used even more abusive language against the people of Punjab, did anyone react from Punjab, how many people were killed on roads after their statements?

Muhajir Muhajir Muhajir, Khuda ka waasta hai yaar! Musalmaan banno Pakistani banno!

Today lives of all non-urdu speakers were in danger in Karachi, not a single word can be said about that pig Altaf bhai, you'll simply get killed if you do so.. What if people in Punjab have shown a similar attitude and started killing non-Punjabis ? What if Pathans behave like them, hundreds of innocent Pathans have been killed in Karachi, still we see no racism in Peshawar, still I have Muhajir friends here in Lahore, they don't even call themselves Muhajirs anymore, what the hell is wrong in Karachi?

MQM will pay a heavy price if they continue this way! Insh'ALLAH!

First..
You assume that the MQM represents every person whose primary medium of speech is Urdu.
Incorrect, and unjust.
Second, you assume that all people consider themselves "mohajir".

A point needs to be clarified to all.
Most if not all Mohajir's from India have passed on to the next realm.. or whatever.
Everyone whom you classify, who classify themselves.. as Mohajir is incorrect.
Even the usage of the term Mohajir for the urdu speaking component of Karachi is idiotic. The word Mohajir is derived from Hijrat... a Hijrat is leaving one place for the other.
How many of these "Mohajir's" have even left Karachi??
let alone the country??

Now, as a primary Urdu speaking person born in Karachi who am I..or for that matter, who are all these people?

I was born in a small hospital in P.E.C.H.S Karachi which is a city in the province of Sindh, Pakistan.

My father was born in Karachi, so was my mother.
Karachi is part of Sindh.

By virtue of that relation and till it stays so...
My identification in my Country is on a provincial level, Sindhi.
Therefore to identify myself.. I am a Pakistani Born in Sindh in the city of Karachi. Period.
I do not speak Sindhi, but then where does every Punjabi speak Punjabi all the time?.. or a member of KP speak Pushto all the time( last I saw the Hazara group wants another province)... or any of the 129 million of us Pakistani's(and growing) still live(walk, talk, eat, dress) as their grandparents did?

As for your ridiculous claim of racism solely confined to one community.
I have had the good fortune of having lived in three provinces.. and over 6 different cities of Pakistan.
And have found racist elements everywhere..
from my Islamiyat teacher in University ..who gave us a lecture on equality and then went on to deliver a diatribe against Urdu-Speakers and called them animals.

A store clerk here in Islamabad( the FeDeral territory) who kept addressing me as an Indian.

A Sindhi classfellow of mine back in highschool who kept rambling about how Sindh was his and how he would throw all Mohajir's into the sea.

I have been insulted being suspected as a Shia(which I am not.. although its not something that should matter)..

The only people I came across, who have NEVER insulted , made fun of. or treated me with any suspicious were people from Balochistan.
Ironically.. they are the worst off in this nation.

YET.. all the above are in a minority, they are not a factor in the usual daily lives.. because in our daily lives, whether its Karachi or Abbotabad.
It rarely matter's where you are from..
but rather what you present yourself as.
As much as the cynics.. and pessimists like to show us Pakistani's as fragmented.. we are without an iota of a doubt to me..more united than any nation spawned from one race.

So I suggest you take a look around your nation.. and the problem in karachi, or FATA.. or Balochistan.. take off the monochromatic vision.
and see for what it is, instead of singling out a people's for what is .. at the end of the day.. nothing more than Dirty party politics.

A tale of a Mohajir woman who MQM proudly vouches for and claims to represent. The questions is, is she the only one and an exception or there are many more like her ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom