What's new

Karachi Violence

Some of people , reporting layAri gangsters given safe passege, just now its calm in 8 chowk area, I think underground, negociations had been managed, BLA. Backed gangesters been gone to the different parts of the city, or maybe. Different cities of sind, well if its true, then. Its going to be more high, killing to come, I think, ZULFIQAR. MiRZA 's. Involvment with. , liyari's criminals & his, GroWing popularity among, BLA should be investigated properly, because of the non-acceptance of PPP's karachi leadership by those BLA supported, lAyari'Dedicated gunmanNs, who are equip with serious armory!
LAYARI gunmen are using, ransom & drug selling, as their best, production units to donate the funding. ,to the. Sepratist BLA!
Whatevr. Its is , we must think & talk,about 3rd hand!
Why yesterday, mr' zardari. Had advised. To seal the bodering Areas Off karachi with baluchistan?
Why shahi syad suddenlly agreed, with rehman malik, & Accepted the (may be) role of 3rd hand?
Why police keep fighting , a proxy gunfight, with layari gangsters, even police was pounded, with Rpgs?
Well its just, food for thought, don't get jazbaati, & really think before, posting ur post!
Thanks

Some of people , reporting layAri gangsters given safe passege, just now its calm in 8 chowk area, I think underground, negociations had been managed, BLA. Backed gangesters been gone to the different parts of the city, or maybe. Different cities of sind, well if its true, then. Its going to be more high, killing to come, I think, ZULFIQAR. MiRZA 's. Involvment with. , liyari's criminals & his, GroWing popularity among, BLA should be investigated properly, because of the non-acceptance of PPP's karachi leadership by those BLA supported, lAyari'Dedicated gunmanNs, who are equip with serious armory!
LAYARI gunmen are using, ransom & drug selling, as their best, production units to donate the funding. ,to the. Sepratist BLA!
Whatevr. Its is , we must think & talk,about 3rd hand!
Why yesterday, mr' zardari. Had advised. To seal the bodering Areas Off karachi with baluchistan?
Why shahi syad suddenlly agreed, with rehman malik, & Accepted the (may be) role of 3rd hand?
Why police keep fighting , a proxy gunfight, with layari gangsters, even police was pounded, with Rpgs?
Well its just, food for thought, don't get jazbaati, & really think before, posting ur post!
Thanks

Brother I have a simple solution for all the crisis/ problems which Pakistan 'has faced/ is facing/ will face' & that is BAN ALL POLITICAL PARTIES FOR LIFE TIME AND ALL THEIR LEADERS (FROM TOP TO BOTTOM) + ANY ANY OF THEIR KINS & RELATIVES. Problem solved. But the big qs is who will do it? Our mighty Judiciary (which sorry to say is also not clean as it play games all the time. What about Armed Forces? No chance here as well. So we can only pray for a miracle.

Thanks

Brother I have a simple solution for all the crisis/ problems which Pakistan 'has faced/ is facing/ will face' & that is BAN ALL POLITICAL PARTIES FOR LIFE TIME AND ALL THEIR LEADERS (FROM TOP TO BOTTOM) + ANY ANY OF THEIR KINS & RELATIVES. Problem solved. But the big qs is who will do it? Our mighty Judiciary (which sorry to say is also not clean as it play games all the time. What about Armed Forces? No chance here as well. So we can only pray for a miracle.

Thanks

Dear friend!

Don't get dejected, about the current situation in karachi, if the time comes. , we can clean sawat , so can karachi tOo, but let them fight, as each of them, wants to win!
I hve high hopes from our new DG ISI, wait & see for now! Bt always remember, if army can kick out, thiegrandfathers , surly can do again, I also support chineSe kind. Of govrment, that's all I can say!

Don't get dejected, about the current situation in karachi, if the time comes. , we can clean sawat , so can karachi tOo, ..........

So you anticipate vacating Karachi temporarily like Swat was to clean it up? :what:

So you anticipate vacating Karachi temporarily like Swat was to clean it up? :what:

Dear sir,
Sawat was a different story all together, there were proxy talibans supported by USA +INDIA. ,they captured all that. Beautyfull mountainous paradise, on the basis of religious militia! Gathering intell on those peoples , is 1000% difficult, but in karachi, its to different, there are so many. Different groups in karachi, they always. Keep an eye on each others, intel ghethering in karachi, is 1000% easier than , sawat!
Its the local admistration , which is not working well, & numers of policmen is another wory, but you are going to see, more. Gangstaers hunted, because behind the curtain , theRe is. Serious planing, going on ! Also frist time , high tech spying gadgits had been alloweD for use, different tyPe of trackers are given to the to the local admin, more weapons , air support had been given to them, & different types of Team. Forming going on right now, so no, we can't do like what we had done in sawaT, but surly some areas, with right. Intell & tracking , can be cordended off Any time, given!
Any way US. Supports to these anti-pakistan, elements are in shadows, like. BLA,shouldn't be alllowed to do harm , in pakistan, its not libiya , or tunnasia, its pakistan, & here just some times, an EX-special forces contractors like, RAYMOND, so ithink yes , if we have all tHe support. From all, the major players, like MQM ANP off course PPP, surly we can get good intell, & can get positive out put?

I think we should just shift all the economic activity to Gwadar.
Then Make MQM, PPP, And ANP thugs illegal there, and if they are spotted they will be shot on site by police.
Let these monkeys fight for a city that no one cares about, while Gwadar becomes the economic hub of the country.

Then Make MQM, PPP, And ANP thugs illegal there, and if they are spotted they will be shot on site by police.
Let these monkeys fight for a city that no one cares about, while Gwadar becomes the economic hub of the country.

Situation in Balochistan isn't exactly ideal either.

Situation in Balochistan isn't exactly ideal either.

Dear sir

You are 1000% right!
There is no runaway, from. Karachi, just 4 years before, this sAme city was alright yes, but there wasn't, any dam jAMHOORIAT, at that time?
So no one was fighting, for more! The most problematic, situation had started scince this democrazy came marching, in & that the worst thing, ever happened in karachi, MQM was runing the show, but they were directed to the constractive side, you can collect the data, of. All those yeaRs,& can compare it now, want to mAke it clear, by writting these, woRds I, certenly. Not trying to white wash oF MQM's dark side, but just check the figures & facts, pak army really turrned , MQM into a contribution factory,at that times.
But now MQM is really unworking, & not able to contribute any progreSs,they are sitting in the govt, because they don't want another, 92 like situation!so fedrl govt & asif zardari is taking full advantage , of the situation , &
He is so bzy, in making money, that. He is looking forward, give baluchistan & karachi, in the hands of anyone bt not MQM!
Plz,try to think! From where. NATO supplies strat Flowing into afghanistan, yes its karachi, yesterday I have, seen. ALTAF' hussain comments, his comments! Were very much confused! Any way I don't taKe sides, but it appears, we hve been pushed into another term, or era of “ goora gulami”, if we dont accept that, it will be a proxy civil waR?
But I belive no power is bigger than the one & oNly god, if we are united, we are going to defeAte all the conspriacies & voillence some day, keep beliving!

There's just 1 little problem......Police & Rangers personnel in Karachi are even more violent, corrupt and a part of the overall problem which pales the terrorism of other combined.

Dear pakistanis!
Sorry to remind you, its time for your help with your
Ideas & views to clean karachi from (bhatta) & street crimes!
People of karachi & karachi police are under attack from the thugs, so plz its time for your help, do it with positive mind, & make yourself above race & religion, & above your political affilations.
Small traders, biggest bussiness tycons, students, teachers, even lawyers , policemens evry one is suffering, so plz bring in some good suggestions, how to improve our police & safty of our common peoples
Let's fight togather?
Thanks

Stop treating the so called Mohajirs as second grade citizens and don't try to dominate the sindh province with panjabi and pathan population.

Stop treating the so called Mohajirs as second grade citizens and don't try to dominate the sindh province with panjabi and pathan population.

OK SIR! anything else???? please look at assam and kashmir before even thinking of talking!!! that is total opression and annexation of independant countries!

Unstaunched flow: Son of MQM activist, customs officer, drug peddler killed

By Our Correspondent
Published: April 4, 2012

KARACHI: Three more people died in targeted attacks since Monday night in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Burnes Road and Orangi. The victims included the son of a Muttahida Qaumi Movement activist, an alleged drug peddler and a customs worker.
The first incident of the day was the killing of a clearing-forwarding agent, Naeem Abbas Naqvi. He was shot dead by two motorcyclists in the Medicine Market at Burnes Road around 9:15 when he was on his way to work. He was shot twice in the head and died before he could be taken to Civil hospital.
The victim lived in Rizvia Society and is survived by four children and two wives. The family said that he did not harbour any enmity with anyone.
Naeem’s death triggered violence in Rizvia Society, Golimar, Abbas Town in Gulshan-e-Iqbal, and Jaffer Tayyar Society in Malir. The people took to the streets in protest, blocked roads for several hours and burnt tyres. Shops and businesses closed down and there was aerial firing.
This was the second Shia death since Monday night. Late on Monday night, Syed Ahmed Hussain, a manager of a CNG station in Nazimabad No.7 was gunned down when he was on his way home to Surjani Town. He was also killed by two motorcyclists who sprayed his red Cultus with bullets and escaped.
The police have registered a case against unidentified men. According to inquiry officer Mohammad Waheed, Naeem seemed to have been killed over personal enmity because the police did not find any evidence for a robbery.

Later in the day, situation in Orangi was strained when unidentified men killed the son of Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s activist in Bangla Bazaar. The victim was identified as Altaf Malik, 22, and was the son of Hasnain. Another man, Ali Hassan, was also injured in the shooting. According to DSP Tariq Malik, the attack was a part of the continuing spate of violence in the city.
Meanwhile in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, a drug peddler, Sajid Ali, was shot dead by disowned activists of Awami National Party (ANP) near Farooqia Masjid in Pehlwan Goth for refusing to pay them extortion money. According to the residents, Ali used to peddle drugs for a man known as Iraqi. They said that he was killed by a close aide to ANP’s Liaquat Bangash, who is known as Macha.
However Bangash was arrested with four others by Crime Investigation Department in May 2011 and was disowned by the ANP.
Eyewitnesses said that Macha came to Ali’s shop with a few other men and demanded extortion money. When he refused the men shot him dead. According to one resident, Macha kidnapped another man some time ago when he too refused to pay him.
The media coordinator of the ANP, Abdul Malik, said that the victim or Macha bore no affiliation with the party.
DSP Pervez Iqbal Bhatti said that the right now the priority was to bring the law and order situation under control. Only after that is settled then they will look into if the attacker or the victim was affiliated with the ANP or not. But Bhatti said that he was sure that both the men were Pushto-speaking.
Gun fights continued after the incident in Gulistan-e-Jauhar and its surrounding areas. A heavy contingent of law enforcers were deployed and shops pulled down their shutters.
Published in The Express Tribune, April 4th, 2012.

Gilgit 5 people dead, Curfew enforced, Army called

Karachi, On average 10 people killed everyday, Negotiations are being done ...

WTF?

| April 05, 2012, 7:56 pm | 1

Seven killed in Karachi suicide blast, firing; SSP Malir survives
By
The nation.com.pk
Four persons including two policemen were killed while 14 others wounded when a suicide bomber targeted SSP Police at Malir Halt area of Karachi on Thursday. Another three policemen were killed by unidentified gunmen in PIB Colony of the city.
The banned outfit Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has claimed responsibility of the suicide attack.
According to police sources, a bomber rammed an explosives-laded motorbike into a police Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) at Malir Halt that killed four persons including two policemen while 14 others sustained injuries.
"The attack was against me. I was moving with my squad in Malir Halt district when the explosion took place. I am unhurt, but some of my men have been injured," Rao Anwar, SSP Malir told a private TV channel.
He claimed to have been threatened for a month by "unknown terrorists”. “It was a suicide attack," police official Tahir Naveed told.
"The attacker was killed in the blast and the body in hospital is suspected to be his," he added.
Rescue teams reached the spot and kicked off relief efforts while police and Rangers cordoned off the area.
Police said that it was high intensity blast which besides causing causalities and injuries, smashed windowpanes of nearby buildings and damaged vehicles near the scene of blast.
Meantime, a suspicious injured person has been taken in custody from a hospital.
In another incident of killing, unknown armed men opened fire on a police vehicle in the PIB colony area of Karachi, killing three policemen early on Thursday morning.
According to the police, a police vehicle was on routine patrol in PIB colony when it came under indiscriminate firing by unknown assailants, critically injuring all three policemen onboard the vehicle.
The injured policemen were rushed to Jinnah hospital where all three succumbed to their wounds. Those killed in the attack were identified as ASI Dhani Baksh, Constable Nisar and Constable Ramzan. The incident created panic in PIB colony as markets and other business activities were closed down. The attackers fled from the scene along with the official weapons of the deceased policemen.
Earlier an armoured vehicle of the police was on routine patrol when it was attacked by unknown attackers in the Naya’abad area of Lyari. No one was injured in the attack whereas firing continued periodically and tension gripped the area after the incident.
SSP city began conducting an operation in the area along with a heavy contingent of police and arrested four suspects.

Now that's the situation! Here,
In the begianing of this thread, I'd tried to make it clear, that plz try to think,beyond your hate for each others, now plz try to think, its not PPP vs MQM vs ANP!
Who are killing each other,KARACHI. Is become a victim of BLA & TTP, quiet war against the state of pakistan, make it clear in your minds, both of them are bieng sponserd by CIA +RAW , both are getting money, to put indirect preasure on the ill-sighted & crupt political govt , whIch was ran. By a very weak organization of political parties, who will allways be getting & looting state assests & public money?
I havnt took any sides, till now but I always requested , unity of the people of pakistan, specially karachi, let every one live, & plz don't become judges to give fatwas of killing, for each others, try to bring , forgivnes for each others,& let's start saving , our country from ALLIED NATIONAL ARMY(nato).
Just think about, it so we don't need british high commisioner, telling us about peace!

Back
Top Bottom