What's new

Karachi Violence

Karachi: seven killed in firing, violence incidents
Updated 56 minutes ago

KARACHI: Seven people including a woman were killed while several others wounded in various firing and violence incidents in the metropolis, Geo news reported.
According to the police, two dead bodies were recovered near Memon Complex located in North Nazimabad area.

Three people were killed while two others sustained injuries in a firing incident that occurred at a hotel located in North Nazimabad area of Karachi.
According to the police, unidentified armed men open fire at a hotel located in Pahar Ganj area of North Nazimabad, injuring at least five people. An injured person Matiullah succumbed to his injuries when victims were on the way to the hospital.Two other victims, identified as Allaj Abbas and Allah Dost succumbed to their wounds in the hospital. Medical treatment is being given to two other victims Nazer Muhammad and Bilal in a private hospital.

Meanwhile, two people received bullet wounds in another incident near Asghar Ali Shah Stadium in North Nazimabad.

In PECHS society Block 6, two people including a woman sustained injuries when they resisted the snatching of their car. A 45-year woman succumbed to her injuries in the hospital.

In SITE, a gatekeeper of a factory, located in Gul Bai area, was killed as he resisted the dacoity bid.

Karachi: Nine killed in firing, violence incidents - geo.tv
Bori band body of a kidnapped youngster, thrown near ayisha manzil,
Latest on www.sammatv.live

Karachi violence leaves 10 dead
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 5:16:14 PM

Staff Report KARACHI: At least ten people were gunned down in different parts of the city in few hours’ time, SAMAA reported on Wednesday. Two people were shot dead as unidentified gunmen opened fire on a hotel situated at Sakhi Hassan, North Nazimabad. A man was killed in a firing incident occurred in Liaqatabad no. 8. The incidents of firing took place at Pahar Ganj area, Nazimabad, Tariq Road and SITE area. Police say a father, son and a woman were also among the victims.

According to details, unknown armed men opened indiscriminate fires at people sitting inside a hotel near Pahar Ganj roundabout in Shar-e-Noor Jahan police limits, killing the hotel owner, Allah Dost, his son and a worker Muhammad Abbas.
SP North Nazimabad said it was apparently a target killing incident.
He said Vice Principal of Jinnah Polytechnic Institute, Imran Zaidi, also was gunnd down in Nazimabad near Board Office on Tuesday, triggering protest demonstrations in the area against police failure.

The officer told SAMAA that police found two bodies near Landi Kotal Chowrangi, packed in gunny bags and thrown from a moving vehicle. The victims could not be identified.

Meanwhile, a woman was shot dead and her husband injured over resistance during a car-snatching bid near Jheel Park in Tariq Road area.
Separately, a watchman was killed by robbers in SITE area during a robbery attempt

*Samaa News - Latest News in English, Urdu, Arabic and other languages

ohh this is very nasty, need to create peace, every day 10 r dead/killed

That's! Why I kept updating this thread, mate !
But you can , see by yourself!
What a attitude, even on this thread, on PDF!
No one cares, but I will keep , up dating this thread, because , it gives me, selfsatifaction, that , iam doing, something about, karachi?

keep updating br,ihope likemissile strikes in fata, we will soon seen lesser troubles very soon!!

QUOTE=darkinsky;2840171]keep updating br,ihope likemissile strikes in fata, we will soon seen lesser troubles very soon!![/QUOTE]

Dear!
Till we don't see 50,000 policmen selected & trained,
By pakarmy, & given & well suited, weapons like MP5s also, only those should get appointments in police stations, who can clear a tests of targeted shootings before & after their appointments, with full physical fitness!
I personaly , can't expect any change in our, current policing syStem! Due to our current crupt political system!
Criminals are more physicaly fit & have , every kind of weaponry due to criminal activities?

i dont think without political solutions even NYPD and SWAT squad will be able to control the situation

i dont think without political solutions even NYPD and SWAT squad will be able to control the situation
Dear sir,
You are absoltly right,but the problem is our policians , including everyone isn't ready to & have a independent policing system, either ANp , MQM or NS zardAri, gillani, even our revolutionry IMRAN KhAN , our mr somo-moto , chowdry, no one is ready to open up, or demand independent police in pakistan.
Only army can do this, but it only can happen under a militry, dictator, if police can get a independent command & control structure, constructed & commanded by army, I am 10000% sure, we will going to see a huge decrease in crimes in placces like karachi & queeta.

it will happen if the democracy is given time and space to florish, with dictator ship the change is not possible

the problem in karachi is not ethnic but misguided illiterates in ANP, ANP and PPP need to leave karachi, these parties are worst in pakistan, look at ANP areas, they havent develpped it, look at sindh areas of PPP and south punjab, all are undeveloped, need to get ridof these parties some how , both of them thrive on ethnic fundamentalism

maybe jamaat in next elections will finish ANP for good

i dont say MQM is very innocent they need to stop bhatta khori

it will happen if the democracy is given time and space to florish, with dictator ship the change is not possible

the problem in karachi is not ethnic but misguided illiterates in ANP, ANP and PPP need to leave karachi, these parties are worst in pakistan, look at ANP areas, they havent develpped it, look at sindh areas of PPP and south punjab, all are undeveloped, need to get ridof these parties some how , both of them thrive on ethnic fundamentalism

sorry mate,
as i told you, i never took any political position, in my life!
jammat, isnt accepted in the world, & it failed when it was given a allied govt in kpk!
jammat took the advantage, from musharaf & turrned KPK a base of talibans?
they already been red inked, by our own establishment, PTI isnt ready to form any political alliance, with any major stake holder in our NA, IMRAN is a great man , but still he lacks, political experience, he was used & abused by , PMLn PPP, & was given a chance by musharaf only, but because his misunderstandings, of politics ? all the advantage went directly into the pockets of NAWAB sharif & BB marhoma!
IMRAN just became a leader in past 3 years, becaue our govts in punjab & in islamabad, never delivered anything, to the nation?
he wasnt even in the picture, the time zardari & nawaz took the power, his main achievment was in the , defiance against musharfs, 2nd emergncy rule & for the restoration of mr, somo moto CHOWDRY! for whom IMRAN was crying to take action against, gillani,zardari, or nawaz now? IMRAN doesnt realize mr, somo-moto chowdry, isnt ready to, lose his pention, from the hands ,of 2 white elephants(NS,ZARDARI).
& thats it? hope fully , he will get around 30 to 40 NA seats, & can become a ultimate opposition, thats my thinking ? i dont know what happens in future, but if you think he is going, sweep allover pakistan, i cant digest it, brother!
surly, ANP is going to lose its, seats from KPK, but still they will be , a force in KPK. MULLANA fazl-ur-rehman is going to, bring some damage with some , hazara peoples voting for HQM(mqm) & for pmln, surly IMRAN will get some or a, few of seats, from KPK, but next govt in KPK wouldbe formed, with the help of MULLANA fazal-ur-rehman & pmln +ANP?
MQM, will get some new seats from the different parts of the country, but surly will lose, a few too, as for thier bhatta is concern, no one ever talked about those bahatta days after late 90s, yes they done that , but those old days are long gone & were replaced by legal bussinesess by muthidda! thier bhatta never reached the limits like , BLA sponsored(peoples amman commite)
& surly political expansion of MQM in different parts of pakistan, must have a bigger role in filtring MQM, from criminals, once it was bassed upon?
any way, no major turrn around is expected, elections are expected in pakistan, but no one knows, what happens if a hung parliment, grow up?
demo-crazy, will never bring any change in pakistan, because its a stupid bussiness of self-intersts!
we need, a dicipline revolution sponsored by PAKARMY, if not then, there is no one to save pakistan, from deltaforce!
& i dont see anything happening , about good structuring of police to mentain correction , in our law & order situation in pakistan, & specially in karachi.
thanks

Unending violence claims 13 lives in Karachi

Friday, April 20, 2012 7:21:58 PM

Staff Report

KARACHI: Violence and target killings seem unending in the city as thirteen more people were killed on Friday.

Eight people have been shot to death in Orangi Town alone since morning. Tension and fear continue to grip Orangi, where shops are lying closed and business activities remain suspended.

Despite tall claims of the government, the incidents of target killing continue unabated.

Two dead bodies have been found dumped near a roadside at Orangi Town Sector 11.5.

The victims were shot to death after being kidnapped. One victim was identified as Muhammad Yaqoob. He was a bus driver by profession.

Out of these killed today, five people have been killed in less than six hours.

According to reports, two dead bodies were found wrapped in gunny bags from Malir and New Sabzi Mandi.

Another person, Mashhad Hussain, was gunned down near Bilawal House in Clinton.

Police say they have deployed additional security personnel in troubled areas. Welcome to CNBC Pakistan

Ebad, Shahi Syed agree to work together for peace
Thursday, April 19, 2012 8:52:49 PM

KARACHI: Sindh Governor Dr. Ishratul Ebad and Awami National Party (ANP) Sindh President Senator Shahi Syed agreed to work together for maintaining peace in the city, CNBC reported Thursday.
ANP leader met the governor after deteriorating situation of the city in which many fall prey to targeted killings and violence daily.
Both leaders lamented over the city situation and then agreed to work together to maintain peace in the city.
Karachi provides employment to many people all over the country, that is why it is necessary to have peace in the city.
Syed said no one would be allowed to create misunderstandings and confusions between the ANP and MQM.Welcome to CNBC Pakistan

Here we have a clear example , how democrazy had failed to stop killings, in karachi, 2 major players , they talks & killings goes on?

As you remembered!
Malir Halt: SHO booked for alleged involvement in the blast

By: Farrukh Shabbir, Uploaded: 6th April 2012
The SSP Police Rao Anwar has accused and booked his fellow police officer, SHO Azam Mehsud in the Malir Halt bombing case, in Karachi.

The report, submitted by SSP Rao Anwar said, that SHO Azam Mehsud, his brother and accomplices were involved and that he had*unspecified “evidence” showing that the officer and two of his brothers were involved in the blast on Thursday that killed four people.

The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for Thursday’s attack against Khan, who has pledged to battle extremism in the city.

According to investigation officials, about 5 kilos of explosive material was used in the blast.

Funeral prayers of the blast victims, Lal Badshah was offered at Landhi while Adeel’s at Malir and Mohammad’s at Nazimabad.

Now take a look at this , again!

SSP Rao Anwar said, that SHO Azam Mehsud, his brother and accomplices were involved and that he had*unspecified “evidence” showing that the officer and two of his brothers were involved in the blast on Thursday that killed four people.

The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for Thursday’s attack against Khan,

http://www.aaj.tv/2012/04/malir-halt-sho-booked-for-alleged-involvement-in-the-blast/

What problem do you find?
Is that political?

the only reason for terrorism in KARACHI is MQM!! whereever there is no MQM there is peace! be it quetta,peshawar,lahore or pindi! KARACHI has MQM hence all target killings firing men on bikes spraying bullets!

the only reason for terrorism in KARACHI is MQM!! whereever there is no MQM there is peace! be it quetta,peshawar,lahore or pindi! KARACHI has MQM hence all target killings firing men on bikes spraying bullets!

sorry to say but you are VERY wrong, There was peace in Karachi for past 10 years or so, It's right after PPP's government when the **** hit the fan, I have said many times on these forums and i will repeat myself yet one more time: PPP, MQM and ANP all are equally responsible for things in Karachi, If you blame one single party for the happenings than you are nothing but biased towards some other party. Lets call spade a spade shall we?

پوںکا!!!
۔۔۔۔

I'd point out to the time ~2002-~2008 which was the best in Khi under MQM rule but nah, ur not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom