What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

if the court says that his confession was NOT under durress you will object! any judgement that will come against MQM you won't accept. its as simple as that!

as for the election MQM boycotted that jamaat won! and we saw what projects naimatullah started. and that is the only time MQM ever boycotted! and MQM never ever sat in opposition ever!

yaar present rains are record breaking! iss mein Allah naay acha hi kiya Mustafa kaay liyaay that he is not in power! but rememeber last year when he was even then jagaa jagaa paani thaa! mustafa was in power 9 years! and after 9 years today everywhere is flooded i ask isn't he supposed to be held responsible? (just saying actually i don't hold him responsible because clearly i don't miss him in such rains he couldn't have made any difference).

by the way under him total adminstration of karachi was with MQM so what else do they want? they had ministries governorship and nizamaat? abb kiya deprieved hai MQM? sometimes altaf reminds of bal thackrey!

as for the show :lol: mazaa agayaa yaar seriously! no matter what people say mian brothers,IMRAN OR ZARDARI CAN'T DO IT THIS WELL! anp or jamaati tou woh kaunsa mullah hai jo eid kaa chand bata taa hai usko spokesmen rakh lein!

1) Court's verdict must be respected. But can you, personally yourself, call our agencies 'professional' and free of influence?

2) A political party cannot boycott an election after it has been conducted, make sense. Can you give me 1 single project that Naimautullah started that had not been planned in 1999 under Farooq Sattar's governorship? Even a single project would suffice!

3) The worse conditions that I faced in rains in Karachi were back in 2005/06. From thereon, response has been much quicker and more efficient. Only habitual liars can deny that. Furthermore MK was not a Mayor last year so why are we blaming him? Finally let me please tell you that MK was not in power for 9 years, MQM joined Musharraf and came to power in 2003. Golden days for Karachi lasted b/w 2003-2007. As soon as the PPP Govt. came in to power they started wreaking havoc left, right and centre.

4) Even during MK's tenure as Nazim he repeatedly, on TV and media, begged the Govt. to give control of all civic agencies in Karachi and he has repeatedly said that out of the 13 or so civic agencies in Karachi only a handful were under the Nazim. MK achieved what he did despite that! Go figure!

1) Court's verdict must be respected. But can you, personally yourself, call our agencies 'professional' and free of influence?

2) A political party cannot boycott an election after it has been conducted, make sense. Can you give me 1 single project that Naimautullah started that had not been planned in 1999 under Farooq Sattar's governorship? Even a single project would suffice!

3) The worse conditions that I faced in rains in Karachi were back in 2005/06. From thereon, response has been much quicker and more efficient. Only habitual liars can deny that. Furthermore MK was not a Mayor last year so why are we blaming him? Finally let me please tell you that MK was not in power for 9 years, MQM joined Musharraf and came to power in 2003. Golden days for Karachi lasted b/w 2003-2007. As soon as the PPP Govt. came in to power they started wreaking havoc left, right and centre.

4) Even during MK's tenure as Nazim he repeatedly, on TV and media, begged the Govt. to give control of all civic agencies in Karachi and he has repeatedly said that out of the 13 or so civic agencies in Karachi only a handful were under the Nazim. MK achieved what he did despite that! Go figure!

1) our agencies are influenced? by who? and tell me before the verdict will you accept it or NOT!? like i said all MQM fanboys will welcome anything that gives clean sheet to MQM and will say CJ is sell out if anything comes out against MQM.

2) as for naimtullah 18 flyovers were chalked out. i will give you a basic link you can validate your sources!
Naimatullah Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.worldmayor.com/voting05/comments_karachi.html

all projects were sanctioned by naimatullah mustafa kamal came and just cut the ribbon initially THEN he started his own!

having said the i always maintain make Mustafa kamal leader of MQM and see it progress and become the biggest party in pakistan! because he is a credible man unlike altaf!

3) so you are saying floods of 2007,2008,2009 wereany different? more people died in them! so with that logic this year floods are nothing compared to before!

4) as for this i agree DHA was never under Mustafa.

and by the way ALTAF BHAI recently said actually yesterday that we have kicked out all terrorists from MQM! i ask him why didn't you hand them over to the government and tell them that these are terrorists!

9-15-2011_155386_1.gif

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

9-15-2011_155389_1.gif

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

9-15-2011_155392_1.gif

Supreme-Court-preserves-verdict-over-Karachi-suo-moto-case

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

[video]http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Regional/Karachi/15-Sep-2011/Supreme-Court-preserves-verdict-over-Karachi-suo-moto-case[/video]

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

[video]http://www.dawn.com/2011/09/09/karachi-political-or-military-solution-2.html[/video]

1045.gif

and they blame on urdu speakers:disagree:

go to india you bloody urdu speaker :angry:

a good analysis by Ahmed Qureshi

Last edited by a moderator:
1) our agencies are influenced? by who? and tell me before the verdict will you accept it or NOT!? like i said all MQM fanboys will welcome anything that gives clean sheet to MQM and will say CJ is sell out if anything comes out against MQM.

Perhaps you should revisit my post, it provides a clear concise answer to the question you have posted again. However, I have also made clear my reservations over our investigating agencies and ofcourse the courts are only as good as the information they are provided....in any case if the courts are provided false/fabricated information/proof/confessions etc. then the court cannot be blamed for an incorrect decision, the court verdict must be respected.

You have not answered my question either, please answer my question and tell me whether our investigating agencies are morally and politically free of influence? And if they are then why did all these agencies plant the drama about Jinnahpur etc.? How was Bhutto given the death penalty? ....

2) as for naimtullah 18 flyovers were chalked out. i will give you a basic link you can validate your sources!
Naimatullah Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

World Mayor: Commenting on Naimatullah Khan - Mayor of Karachi

all projects were sanctioned by naimatullah mustafa kamal came and just cut the ribbon initially THEN he started his own!

having said the i always maintain make Mustafa kamal leader of MQM and see it progress and become the biggest party in pakistan! because he is a credible man unlike altaf!

I asked you for 1 project that Naimatullah initiated that wasn't planned by Farooq Sattar. You gave me none! And Naimatullah was a great mayor as long as he was sure to be in power and initiated some projects but the worst in him came out when he lost the election as just before he left office he opened up 4 major arteries of the city which was not only a nightmare for Karachiites, it was a nightmare for the incoming mayor as well. How that mayor coped and what he achieved is, well we are all witness to that.

3) so you are saying floods of 2007,2008,2009 wereany different? more people died in them! so with that logic this year floods are nothing compared to before![/QUOTE]

* SIGH *

Management by city govt. minimized the misery of Karachiites during the tenure of MK, the same dedication has been severely missed by Karachiites after the termination of MK's tenure. I never compared the rains, only the misery, problems and the response of city govt. during MK's tenure and after it.

4) as for this i agree DHA was never under Mustafa.

and by the way ALTAF BHAI recently said actually yesterday that we have kicked out all terrorists from MQM! i ask him why didn't you hand them over to the government and tell them that these are terrorists!

DHA is not the only agency, there are many more that were not and still aren't under the control of MK.

MQM suspends/terminates membership of anyone who is found to be violating party discipline depending on their particular cases. For ex. if your area unit incharge is harassing you then he will be kicked out of the party and so on. They try their best to weed out the bad seeds and their process and their discipline is better than any other political party. I'm sure that criminals are also reported to concerned agencies.

Back
Top Bottom