What's new

Karachi PTI Jalsa - Live debate and streaming!

Guys I like most of you hope for the best and am supportive of IK but i do worry that we are expecting a lot of one person. there will be many ups and downs in future. we must expect some tough times ahead, vested interests and enemies of paksitan are not just going to go away. They have been used to taking pakistani people for granted too long

u r right ,

IT IS A CONTINUES STRUGGLE

but we need a ghora ( horse ) that we can bet on against these gadhay ( donkeys)

TARIQ

Finally, I still retain a soft spot for the PPP. I think the party got a really bad deal from the machinations of the Establishment starting 1977. But that party needs to re-invent itself. Until it does that I am not going to support that party.

I think now maybe they will have to gt rid of bhuttos/zardari. if they can reinvent themselves as a truel democratic party within first then who knows they may challenge again. If it remains the personal fiefdom of bhutto/zardari I think they will have a bleak future. I also see Zardari being a bastarx using sind card sometime in the future when he loses

and don't forget thet are killers rule by guns and trust in guns dear
If MQM used their guns on every person who tried a rally then Imran Khan would not have had a successful one. While I agree that they are armed and take Bhatta, they do not use guns to force people to vote. People of Karachi never had any better options which is why MQM always won. You saw today's rally. If we're presented by an option, MQM can't and does not even attempt to stop us

If MQM used their guns on every person who tried a rally then Imran Khan would not have had a successful one. While I agree that they are armed and take Bhatta, they do not use guns to force people to vote. People of Karachi never had any better options which is why MQM always won. You saw today's rally. If we're presented by an option, MQM can't and does not even attempt to stop us

i hope karachi got change and peace karachi is pakistani economical hub and brain cant see under few mafia guys such a great city .

agreed with truthseer

in 2008 Election we had the following options
PPP
ANP
MQM

Ofcourse ppl are going to Vote for MQM as being the better option out of these choices

But PTI's rally in Karachi might be able to give MQM stiff competition as u can bet a significant amount of Karachiites are going to Vote for Imran Khan this time around

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

The thing bothers me is even if PTI wins from Entire Karachi it still wont matter much simply because PPP will for sure WIN from Interior Sindh and hence PPP will form Sindh Government

And a good sensible Sindh Government is needed to control the situation in Karachi

i hope karachi got change and peace karachi is pakistani economical hub and brain cant see under few mafia guys such a great city .

Agree with this part though. Majority of my friends are now voting for PTA. This rally sure has changed the vote bank since most of us were going to vote MQM. Hope he delivers though

agreed with truthseer

in 2008 Election we had the following options
PPP
ANP
MQM

Ofcourse ppl are going to Vote for MQM as being the better option out of these choices

But PTI's rally in Karachi might be able to give MQM stiff competition as u can bet a significant amount of Karachiites are going to Vote for Imran Khan this time around

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

The thing bothers me is even if PTI wins from Entire Karachi it still wont matter much simply because PPP will for sure WIN from Interior Sindh and hence PPP will form Sindh Government

And a good sensible Sindh Government is needed to control the situation in Karachi

but why interer sindh public give vote to PPP looters sardars vadeeras man we should educate them and get rid of this . can we ever keep them as they are now? i think imran should visit there hubs and talk to them .

but why interer sindh public give vote to PPP looters sardars vadeeras man we should educate them and get rid of this . can we ever keep them as they are now? i think imran should visit there hubs and talk to them .

There's a reason he hasn't even tried that. Zardari and his cronies own the land the poor people work on and give them 'benefits' if they vote for him. Our house maid will vote for PPP and get 1000 Rupees a month and some benefits which are so basic, you'd cry for her. The benefit she's getting is food once a day which allows them to eat lunch and dinner which her income would not have allowed otherwise.

Thinking of this, I wonder how horrible the conditions of those people are and whether the 'benefits' given are actually food

Agree, after quetta imran and its team has to concentrate on interior sindh ( i m sure these ppl r also watching and listening around ) and will be more prepare to take some risks and vote for other then ppp

TARIQ

Agree, after quetta imran and its team has to concentrate on interior sindh ( i m sure these ppl r also watching and listening around ) and will be more prepare to take some risks and vote for other then ppp

TARIQ

and also southern punjab cities damn many snakes are looting these poor areas since 1947 they need change more then anyone .

Not possible

Their Votes are fixed
a Landlord will bring the Votes of his Entire Area for a plate of Biryani and some $$$

The Political scenario in interior Sindh is vastly different from Rural Punjab

The Jalsa was phenomenal ! There was this energy in the air which made you want to shout your guts out. One thing I really loved was the unity among the diversity. The diverse people of Pakistan coming together as ONE. It was not easy though, looks pretty easy on the face of it but took a mammoth amout of effort to put the whole event together. It was there from 8 in the evening yesterday till the end of Jalsa today, and went on without sleep this whole time. Feel like a freaking zombie right now but it was worth it, sometimes you gotta check yourself before you wreck yourself.

The Jalsa was phenomenal ! There was this energy in the air which made you want to shout your guts out. One thing I really loved was the unity among the diversity. The diverse people of Pakistan coming together as ONE. It was not easy though, looks pretty easy on the face of it but took a mammoth amout of effort to put the whole event together. It was there from 8 in the evening yesterday till the end of Jalsa today, and went on without sleep this whole time. Feel like a freaking zombie right now but it was worth it, sometimes you gotta check yourself before you wreck yourself.

True. Completely true.
Especially when Jazba Junoon started, you could not stop yourself.

And the Imran Khan song when he spoke

Not possible

Their Votes are fixed
a Landlord will bring the Votes of his Entire Area for a plate of Biryani and some $$$

The Political scenario in interior Sindh is vastly different from Rural Punjab

then imran should work more hard for change this situation dear its more important for our future to change this mindset .we should not keep it as it is .

Back
Top Bottom