What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Update:6 terrorists killed so far,hunt for remaining 3 to 4 holed up terrorists on.No aircraft hijacked.No passenger hurt-at 0340 @AsimBajwa ISPR

can you imagine a TTP pashtun jihadi brothers killing their own pashtun muslim brother? this attack proves to be MQM, they run karachi, not one leaf sways without Altafu orders, MQM knows everything which goes in Karachi, they proposed Brits PM to use their spy networks against talibans..

Really ? Do you know the wonders of your Muslim Jihadi brothers or is it all CIA/ISI/Mossad/MI6 and foreign third hand again as the popular thought pattern goes ? Ironically they are killing each other in faction fight currently in Waziristan and what differentiation took place when the terrorists Jihadis killed 50,000 of our countrymen ? Did they discriminate then , to expect them to discriminate now ? Another joker and cyber-Mullah on the forum!

BppH_70CYAAz4iB.jpg

Weapons recovered from terrorists

2 more terrorists are now dead.... total 6 dead... kuch mashkook loog bathroom me band hain

aaa.png

Bhai your eyes are impeccable really-
Can you compare the size and finishing- do the ones captured today look like home made in any way?-
They all are in uniform cylindrical shape-
Made in factories-
Ofcourse gernade ammo will look similar- but this?-
Bhai go to sleep-
i am sleepy, but cant sleep, have to go to doctor's at 6 in the morning :D
coming back to the pic then as i said look at the one in lower left corner and few in the middle, they are same, there is a hand for size reference....now I want you to look at the footage of Samaa TV where one officer was seen carrying same nades in a plastic bag, look at that for size reference - am sure you will agree with me

If RAW cud recruit locals, cud they not hav arranged local weapons? Think unless u guys have yr brains in yr as*es, Morons.

lolz ... Morons r' Indians!

Do you even know what kind of weapons are manufactured locally in Pakistan?? I think you need to contact your RAW agents to find out!

BppH_70CYAAz4iB.jpg

Weapons recovered from terrorists

look at the grenade in lower left corner and few in the middle, recovered by indian police back in 2006....home made grenades
Edit: looks like improvised RPG rounds

grenades300.jpg

@balixd- My eyes are hurting to find the similarities-
Maybe this picture can be a good reference point for you Sir-
The weapons used in india and Pakistan by terrorists definitely shows the difference and what we are dealing with-

Bhai your eyes are impeccable really-
Can you compare the size and finishing- do the ones captured today look like home made in any way?-
They all are in uniform cylindrical shape-
Made in factories-
Ofcourse gernade ammo will look similar- but this?-
Bhai go to sleep-

You are right. They seem like 40mm rifle launched grenades. (Without better pics thats all I can say for now)
The pics do show a high quality finish, ruling out the home made theory.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom