What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

10422490_725581384147184_1865792551169952560_n.jpg

At this time Karachi needs him

Even if there was some damage it was minor. Not like a whole plane was destroyed or something. Now please again. Focus on other issues. We have 7 fucking terrorists that are alive here.

Pray we get a few terrorist alive. We need to know who did this and who was involved to rightfully answer them back. Too well done for it to be pulled off without a string hand in the back.

and firing re-emerged. Its not over and they have contingencies planned in case they get surrounded. Tch i will say it again they are too well trained.
Agree, this is getting way to suspicious. They seem to have military training.

I won't speculate any further, so that's as much as I'll say.

Two big explosions reported...maybe last ditch suicide attack by these kharjis.

Let's hope it's all over.

I disagree and wish to make it known that we Indians believe that Pakistanis are the ones playing a double game as far as proxy groups are concerned. But since this is a current event that only concerns Pak, I don't want to elaborate on that here and start an Indo-pak dick measuring contest.

I request you and everybody else from mentioning India, so that Indians are not compelled to respond and take the focus away from this developing story.

You Indians started this when you cast similar aspersions on Pakistan to which @Icarus responded !

So far as not starting anything is concerned - I agree; I'm not in the mood of Indian self-righteousness & pieties either !

I won't believe ISPR until visual proof confirm no Plane is destroyed. Kamra incident has made me cynic

Why this guy is wasting his times on Twitter, why he can't go to talk with these media clubs about this matters or red warning to these media groups before they put live coverage on TV?

Some countries have technology to block TV media coverages but Pakistan can't do anything to control media??
Cause media chaps follow his tweets. I think time has come that we need to have some rules of game for media coverage.

Back
Top Bottom