What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

I am expecting a few " hum is hadsay ki pur zor muzamat kartay hai" in the next couple of weeks before it dies down completely. They are becoming like PPP in this regard.

Cavemen cant fly planes, sleep tight
Lol.... Do you that is an understatement? These guys are no more rag tag cavemen, they have full knowledge of using modern tech, just do a google search and it will tel you allot.... Some of the terrorist these days are chemical engineers, IT techs.... Just do a search about FIA bust that was done in lahore... AQ was running their regional communication hub from their.... So no, these guys are not cavemen....

i dont know... who the hell trained our ASF ???? ... i have heard 3 soldiers died not even they took out one terrorist ... i saw these ASF having frying pan on their heads :angry: ... they are out geared .... why not gearing up infantries instead of buying xyz items ... :mad:

A PAF C-130 with callsgn Nighthawk 21 in the skies above Karachi airport.

According to reports attackers in groups attacked from three different sides.

Fire close to Air Indus 737-300, Shaheen Air 737-400 and a320

Abe yr itni mushkil se paper ki naye date ae thi altaf bhai ke chakar mein ab phir multavi na hojaen exams :(

2 terrorist entered 1 Cargo Plane & where firing from with inside..... now the firing have stopped.... so they suspect the terrorists are in hell now

aaa.png

Back
Top Bottom