What's new

Kandahar Hijack episode - Ur response..?

Kandhahar type Hijack - Ur response ??

• Release the terrorists as the safety of the citizens is paramount

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • No negotiation with terrorists

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Agree to some kind of ransom money rather than terrorists

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • undertake a SF mission to release the hostages

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • Others - Specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indian members here are making up history as they go along. The incident is not history, we were all glued to the TV and remember the events. Don't make up stuff.

From Amritsar, to the released terrorist, to how the Taliban behaved, all bogus unsupported tales are coming from India and then added with spicy tall claims of we'll go into other countries and rescue our people.

but the discussion here is how to avoid doing that crime again.

No dude, you're downplaying the fact that India may itself be complicit by answering everything with "Ok we were royal screw ups, stuff happens you know..."

Where is the investigation against India's own involvement in the matter? By accepting that the issue now is how it won't happen again, you're absolving India of all crime. Serious crimes have been committed against Pakistan for which India must be accountable.

People who say Pakistan was involved tell me ONE incident that Omar Saeed Sheikh and Azhar Masood did in India...

Then count all the bombings and high profile cases against them in Pakistan. Omar Saeed Sheikh was basically a british Intelligence agent - by some counts a total James Bond. Pakistan security forces were literally panicking when he'd make a threat against them.

He made multiple attempts to kill Musharraf.

He shot Pakistan's name on the terrorism forefront by beheading Daniel Pearl

If anything Pakistan should doubt India that it successfully penetrated a vicious monster into Pakistan. Only one passenger died that too because he must've intervened and tried to become a hero. Everything other than that was beneficial for India. What are you guys crying about, only one guy killed. Hundreds killed in Pakistan.

What abt this Mr.Asim , Pakistanis who funded Kandahar hijack to be deported tomorrow - India - The Times of India - Pakistanis who funded Kandahar hijack to be deported tomorrow - India - The Times of India

Note they pleaded guilty since the trial had gone longer than they could've been jailed for. It was either pleading guilty and going home or pleading not guilty and ******* in Indian jails for 10 more years.

In other words in 8 years that they suffered in jail India couldn't prove them guilty through evidence, just held them illegally. It wasn't until they were like ok screw it, write guilty and let me go home.

Best things were done by Pakistan:

1. Captain says I want to land, ATC says no you can't land
2. Captain says I'm low on fuel I must land, ATC grounds all air traffic, switches off the lights of the runway, goes into radio silence mode
3. Captain tries to land anyway and almost lands on a road and has to do emergency pullup
4. ATC realizes these guys are desperate and will crash on Lahore, killing Lahories
5. Allows landing and gives fuel

We were so much more of a pain for the hijackers than India was.

atleast you could have allowed indian forces use pak airspace for an operation.

having said that i agree we paid for the mistake we made at amritsar.

atleast you could have allowed indian forces use pak airspace for an operation.

having said that i agree we paid for the mistake we made at amritsar.

Why??? Will India allow such an operation from Pakistan??? It is unfair to expect from Pakistan that they did not let special operation team use their Air-Space...it is like compromising your own security to help an arch rival...

India paid for what it deserved....Releasing those terrorist was a tight slap though unfortunately not much have changed as far as security apparatus is concerned :(

India got its lessons from Kandhar Episode.. We all know its blunder made by GoI and Indian Crisis Management Board: full of ******* Babus.. and retard Indian Police: They are only experts in harrasing Common Public..
After that expisode GoI transformed its Kashmir Policy for arrest of terrorsts (Not catching any terrirst alive).

Just shot down plane, simple.

That's a solution? In which case why find fault with what happened? We should have just sat back & allowed the hijackers to do whatever they wanted without interfering.They would have done the same but unlike your proposition, there would have been no blood on our hands.

This sort of situation wud ve been never arises if our response to such nusance could be the fearsome.We are known to be the softstate.never knew till when we just keep pushin our right left for another slap.This sort of attitude is just a boon in todays world.

SF unit was thr inside one of the negotiators plane when reached.But whole sort of scenario never allowed them to go for the attack.As could have been a loose loose situation as were far less in numbers (with weapons).

But our laclustre attitude already have been written the consiquences when plane was in Amritsar.An our politics shown its ..%ss and left the chance to end everything thr at spot.

No one is need to be blamed as Much we are for our Situations."We are Gud for Others an d Worst for our own people".And thats where others are ahead of us.

Back
Top Bottom