What's new

Kabul needs to act to bring back refugees: Pakistan

Ashraf ghani is going to win in second round, my guess. Pashtun vote got split among various candidates in first round, in second round top two candidates would contest. Pashtun and Uzbek alliance is forged, to counter the excessively growing tajik power. Mark my word, ashraf ghani is going to win.
And yea there are "few dozens" tajik trolls on internet, with no life, living in the west. Tajikam.com guys, mostly from tajikistan, with one mission, to spread non-sense and hate against pashtuns from youtube to wikipedia. Every qaum has some rotten eggs.

Alliance with Uzbeks to win? And then you say Afghanistan is country of pashtuns :drag:Its also country of Tajiks, Uzbeks, Turkmen, Hazaras etc who combined make majority there with 60%.

Pashtuns will have to make comprises there, they can't oppose dari. While Dari being de facto official language mean every educated person is expected to know it. Not much different then Pakistan, a part from the fact that urdu is native only to Muhajirs who make 7% of population unlike in Afghanistan.

Alliance with Uzbeks to win? And then you say Afghanistan is country of pashtuns :drag:Its also country of Tajiks, Uzbeks, Turkmen, Hazaras etc who combined make majority there with 60%.

Pashtuns will have to make comprises there, they can't oppose dari. While Dari being de facto official language mean every educated person is expected to know it. Not much different then Pakistan, a part from the fact that urdu is native only to Muhajirs who make 7% of population unlike in Afghanistan.
Political alliance, nothing wrong with that, we are not talking about bloodshedd.
Pashtuns got sidelined by America due to taliban factor. In pashtun areas, with taliban influence, vote turn out was low compared to north.

And put down that green flag, you just insulted your 35 million countrymen....due to whom you didnt end up under rule of hindus

You insult punjabis 24/7 while being Pakistani :haha:

Hopefully FATA is also merged with KPK so they can also catch up with rest of Pakistan. Easy to do since FATA population is only 3-4 million.

And who told you pashtuns oppose dari? It is indigenous langauge of afghanistan, pakhtuns love it.

Political alliance, nothing wrong with that, we are not talking about bloodshedd.
Pashtuns got sidelined by America due to taliban factor. In pashtun areas, with taliban influence, vote turn out was low compared to north.

Tell me honestly even if Ghani win will it change anything as far as Dari being de facto official?

And who told you pashtuns oppose dari? It is indigenous langauge of afghanistan, pakhtuns love it.

:rofl: ok

Lowered expectations :lol: one just have to look few decades back condition of pashto in Afghanistan compared to now. Peshawar is capital of pashto literature now not Kabul.

You insult punjabis 24/7 while being Pakistani :haha:

Hopefully FATA is also merged with KPK so they can also catch up with rest of Pakistan. Easy to do since FATA population is only 3-4 million.
Nah, FATA population is 6 to 7 million. In 1998 censes estimate was that its population could be more or less 3 million. The population of smallest agency by area, bajaur is more than million. I am mentioning this because pakistani exile was whining to you that why small FATA has 12 seats.
Unlike common perception, FATA is not barren except for some parts in waziristan.

Our long suffering brothers and sisters in Afghanistan ,need every kind of help to the extant of a sacrifice.They had hardly recovered from destruction brought by Russians when a Pakistani Munafiq, a Fauji Badmuaash "Syed MUSH"let American occupy this Land of Lions and Tigers simply to have his name written in the American`s book "Our Sons of Bitches".We the, People of Punjab who since thousand of years have very close relations with Afghan/Pushtoon should feel their pain more than others.

So Pakistanis want to deport 5 million afghani refugees from their soil on other hand they want Indians to keep 50 million Bangladeshi illegals.

Nope, most of the afghan diaspora in west, never had soft sentiments for pakistan from the beginning

you think we care a damn about "afghan diaspora in west"

there are more Afghans in Pakistan than any western country combined!! We let them in for free, even give them national ID cards and treat them like citizens even when they are ILLEGAL

it's like America under Obama/democrats -- allowing scores of illegal aliens to enter American soil and get ID cards, driver license privilege etc.

bloody leftist ideology has affected both Pakistan and USA

they never supported your mujahideen fighters of rural areas

sure - the communist traitors who celebrated soviet invasion....or those who had no issue with soviet gunships massacring Pashtun villages and killing every human, house and even livestock animal within their sites.....brutal attacks. You forgot about that or are you a communist?

were educated folk of cities many of whom supported commies. They fled a war torn country , stayed temporarily in pakistan or iran to arrange asylums for themselves in the west.

yeah they did.....people like you

Iran kept them in isolated compounds. We allowed Afghans to roam freely anywhere they wanted! We gave them shelter, jobs, and a chance to live in dignity. Not to mention we helped defeat the occupation.

The real casualties of war, the poor rural folk, against whom your spew venom, never were antipakistanis neither they have this much awareness to realize any thing.....

and my heart goes out to those people. I want Afghanistan to improve politically and the economy to be developed so that they can go back to their homes....nobody wants to be refugee their whole life

some of these people have accepted Pakistan as their home and they will never leave...if they work for the betterment of Pakistan then we embrace them

i didnt say they are sons of soil of punjab........Afghan refugees were sheltered in pashtun areas, any real pashtun with little pashto, should not be ashamed of giving hospitality to them.....

ethnic card doesnt work here....non Pashtuns have helped Afghans. Go to the refugee camps you will see lady doctors from Punjab, Balochistan, Sindh, Azad Kashmir etc. helping lady Afghans....etc.

We pakhtuns are not neighbors, we are one and same people and i would advise brainwashis like @Abu Zolfiqar , @ghilzai and @Spring Onion to be not divisive. I hope the same from Afghans. The world is laughing at us at our disunity and divisions and enemies are taking advantage of it. Unite we stand, divide we fall

I have seen some of your racist posts. You are the one who has some hatred and anger. Mend your ways and focus on peace and economic development and boosting education and literacy levels in the war-affected areas.

We Pakhtuns --especially in tribal regions -also need to evolve. Whole nation needs to evolve and focus on helping eachother and working for prosperity of our nation....ensure that enemies/criminals face justice rather than escape and engage in miscreant activity

you think we care a damn about "afghan diaspora in west"

there are more Afghans in Pakistan than any western country combined!! We let them in for free, even give them national ID cards and treat them like citizens even when they are ILLEGAL

it's like America under Obama/democrats -- allowing scores of illegal aliens to enter American soil and get ID cards, driver license privilege etc.

bloody leftist ideology has affected both Pakistan and USA

sure - the communist traitors who celebrated soviet invasion....or those who had no issue with soviet gunships massacring Pashtun villages and killing every human, house and even livestock animal within their sites.....brutal attacks. You forgot about that or are you a communist?

yeah they did.....people like you

Iran kept them in isolated compounds. We allowed Afghans to roam freely anywhere they wanted! We gave them shelter, jobs, and a chance to live in dignity. Not to mention we helped defeat the occupation.

and my heart goes out to those people. I want Afghanistan to improve politically and the economy to be developed so that they can go back to their homes....nobody wants to be refugee their whole life

some of these people have accepted Pakistan as their home and they will never leave...if they work for the betterment of Pakistan then we embrace them

ethnic card doesnt work here....non Pashtuns have helped Afghans. Go to the refugee camps you will see lady doctors from Punjab, Balochistan, Sindh, Azad Kashmir etc. helping lady Afghans....etc.

I have seen some of your racist posts. You are the one who has some hatred and anger. Mend your ways and focus on peace and economic development and boosting education and literacy levels in the war-affected areas.

We Pakhtuns --especially in tribal regions -also need to evolve. Whole nation needs to evolve and focus on helping eachother and working for prosperity of our nation....ensure that enemies/criminals face justice rather than escape and engage in miscreant activity
Read my God damn post in one piece, you broke it into pieces, drawn one conclusion from a piece and then drawn different conclusion from another piece. Read the replies from A to Z first, then bother to reply.
You are egoistic balloon, creatures like you are responsible for divisions in our qaum. Who is saying that pashtuns shouldnt co-exist with others? World has surely evolved, but the world still frown upon those who instigates divisions and disunity within a qaum, like you.

Read my God damn post in one piece, you broke it into pieces, drawn one conclusion from a piece and then drawn different conclusion from another piece. Read the replies from A to Z first, then bother to reply.
You are egoistic balloon, creatures like you are responsible for divisions in our qaum. Who is saying that pashtuns shouldnt co-exist with others? World has surely evolved, but the world still frown upon those who instigates divisions and disunity within a qaum, like you.

I broke it down because of how loosely worded your post was. I addressed your post point by point. Sorry if its too much for you to digest!

I am egotistical? Do you want me to embarass you and show you and others your old posts in which you engage in ethnic/racial/sectarian bakwas? You are known here for your personal attacks and for not hiding your anti-national feelings.

And for God's sakes - where did I say "Pashtuns shouldn't cooperate with others" :laugh: There are more Pashtuns in Pakistan than all of Afghanistan. Integral people of Pakistan who have shown their loyalty to Pakistan since '47!

It is such a joke you are saying to me that I am the one who "instigates divisions and disunity"......that is crazy talk and it's bakwas only - my friend.

I broke it down because of how loosely worded your post was. I addressed your post point by point. Sorry if its too much for you to digest!

I am egotistical? Do you want me to embarass you and show you and others your old posts in which you engage in ethnic/racial/sectarian bakwas? You are known here for your personal attacks and for not hiding your anti-national feelings.

And for God's sakes - where did I say "Pashtuns shouldn't cooperate with others" :laugh: There are more Pashtuns in Pakistan than all of Afghanistan. Integral people of Pakistan who have shown their loyalty to Pakistan since '47!

It is such a joke you are saying to me that I am the one who "instigates divisions and disunity"......that is crazy talk and it's bakwas only - my friend.
No one is asking you to stop loving pakistan....your problem is that you create hatred and division between lar o bar pashtuns. You are not alone in this task.
By my definition of islam you are not even a muslim. But it doesnt matter, you are part of pakhtun nation. Read my signature

No one is asking you to stop loving pakistan....your problem is that you create hatred and division between lar o bar pashtuns. You are not alone in this task.
By my definition of islam you are not even a muslim. But it doesnt matter, you are part of pakhtun nation. Read my signature

I don't create any hatred or division between Pashtuns or between anyone...how can I create divisions between Pashtun when Pashto is my native language.

my only enemy is those who want to destabilize our country and have agendas against the state....trouble-makers

Pashtuns are fastly catching up to punjabis in literacy rate. Pashtuns have the highest male literacy rate from rural areas of pakistan...
Why shifting of attention to education so late? Because your grandpas were loyal servants of british and were going to any extent to leech benefits from their masters....while the pakhtuns were busy , in teaching lesson to your gora masters who gifted punjab with canals, infrastructure and army for the services and chaplosi of your grandpas for british raj.
And put down that green flag, you just insulted your 35 million countrymen....due to whom you didnt end up under rule of hindus

Oh did I offend your little e-feelings ? I don't care, I know many pushtoons and your breed is rare but still it does exist. You are the traitors, btw if you have so much love and pain for your kind why don't you go to Afghanistan and live there and feel their pain. Yes our grandpas did chaplosi for british raj but now your grandapas are doing our caplosi lol, we treat you like shyt. You must have good idea how Afghanis live in ISB/RWP so I don't have to tell you how literate and capable your kind is.

:omghaha::omghaha:

You forget to add the mention of mohajir-pashtun riots in karachi. The banian-e-pakistan, the urduspeakers, with sherwani and paan...express so much hate for pashtuns that one feels nauseaous. Afghans are quarralsome folk, mujahideen started killing each other for takht-e-kabul but what is the excuse of banian-e-pakistan for bori bund bodies of pashtuns, stabbing random pakhtun on street or spraying bullets on pashtun shopkeepers while riding on bikes ?
Tajiks have grievancies from us but they can be reconciled, we share lot of things but what we have in common with bihari and bhaya log, who spread hate and stereotypes against us on every plateform?

I don't know, these Karachi-wale are not really fond of Punjabis either. Besides, all of that Bhatta-khori happens with pretty much anyone, regardless of ethnicity. Stop making yourself a victim.

Back
Top Bottom