What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

All these NA's should be cancelled

Source: Free and Fair Election Network https://twitter.com/_FAFEN

146% turnout at PS-129 in NA-257. 828 registered voters but 1210 voted.#Election2013 #PakVotes #Pakistan

PS-151 in NA-256 has 2114 registered voters but 3233 votes were polled -- a turnout of 153%.

PS-2 in NA242 has 1230 registered voters but 1484 votes were polled, with turnout at 121% --- More votes cast than registered.

Polling staff stamping ballot papers on voters\' behalf in polling station 72, Khyber Agency (NA-45)

Police officer remained involved in polling process in PS-20, Sheikhupura (NA-131)

PML-N district president beats and did not allow FAFEN observer to enter polling station GPS No. 1, main Dheri Dher

In polling station no. 09, FAFEN observer was harassed by MQM worker by display of arms

FAFEN withdraws two female and one male observers after they were threaten of harm to their life by a PPPP candidate.

MQM workers attacked on PS 81 in NA 241 at 10:00 am.

In NA-258, polling station no. 25, was captured by the MQM workers. Malir Colony

In NA-155, at polling station no. 17, polling booth was captured by PML-N.

Police officials and MQM workers beat FAFEN Observer at Polling Station No.173, Ancholi, Karachi Central (NA-244)

One killed, two injured in an attack on MQM-H candidate near Majeed Colony, Landhi, Karachi West (NA-242)

Displaying arms, MQM workers fire in the air in sector 7C, UC-11, Orangi Town, Karachi (NA-242) #ECP

Polling remained suspended for 30 minutes after scuffle between #PMLN and #PMLQ workers at PS-89, (NA-67), #Sargodha #ECP #Election2013

FAFEN observer not allowed to enter polling station at PS-33, (NA-74) #ECP #Election2013

#FAFEN observer barred from observation in PS (21, 79 & 97) NA-126, #Lahore #ECP #Election2013

Independent candidate support resort to aerial firing at PS (55, 56, 57 & 58) and polling halted in NA-7 #Charsadda #ECP #Election2013

#FAFEN observer barred from observation in PS-166, NA-55 by #MQM workers in Malir, #Karachi #ECP #PakVotes #Election2013

Police misbehave and stop #FAFEN female observer in PS-204, NA-124, #Lahore #ECP #Election2013

#ANP supporters capture Presiding Officer at PS-128, NA-7, Charsadda

3 #FAFEN observers beaten-up and refused entry in PS (77 &81) by #MQM workers in Malir, Karachi #ECP #PakVotes #Election2013

Political parties have conspired to bar women’s voting in PK-94 (Lower Dir), PK-80 (Swat), PK-78 (Buner), NA-24 (Dera Ismail Khan) #ECP

#PMLN committed 27% CoC violations, followed by indp candidates 19%, #PTI 17%, #PPP 15%, #JI 6% & #PML 5.57% #ECP #Election2013

see @FAFEN tweets

Yeap... that's what I was talking about... Compiled the list here... Najm Sethi sahab bongian maaray ja rahay hain and trying to twist like its a case of just losing the elections, bohot hi shaaf safaaf election ki hai unho ne

https://www.facebook.com/events/508066309255540/?fref=ts

NA122 protest over rigged election

Ichara mor at 4 pm today,

942168_10151926571147519_1907843447_n.jpg

We are all gethering at Icchra Moar today (13.05.2013) at 4 pm. We have already filed a petition for re-counting and we will not stop till we get our mandate back.

I'll try, trial by Supreme Court (no lesser courts). If they won't hear it, then trial by public hi sahi! ECP pe toh at least mera bharosa nahi raha.

Everything is in plain black and white to see by all.

To approach higher courts for justice is the inalienable right of all citizens, but the process laid down by law has to be followed. You may not trust the ECP, but that is the process starts and then go up the chain to the Supreme Court if need be:

ECP summons meeting to review rigging complaints | Pakistan - geo.tv

ECP summons meeting to review rigging complaints
May 13, 2013 - Updated 1240 PKT

ISLAMABAD: The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has summoned a meeting Monday to review the complaints regarding rigging in the May 11 polls, Geo News reports.

According to sources, ECP will review the rigging allegations received from various areas of the country. The commission will finally decide to issue the notification of successful candidates till May 25 but before that, the ECP will seek details of election expenditures from all the successful candidates.

The ECP has resorted to withhold the notification of those successful candidates who will fail to produce the details of their election expenses.

The successful independent candidates will be given three days time to show their affiliation with any political party and the time will begin soon after the issuance of notification.

Troll thread. I guess PML-N guys are desperate.

PS: MQM tu badnamay zamanay gatiya log mashhoor haan, they are known for their rigging. I think they are the least credible people to ****** about rigging. I guess, if Im not wrong, If only people who committed theft had their hands cut off, there would be a lot of MQM people without hands. So there would be rigging.

:lol: dude this is hilarious

its like i can say, where is areesh while he is infront of everybody :lol:

In the first video I saw paindoo lady intervied by some random guy and according to that lady some PTI guy asked her to vote for PTI. And PTI lost elections in that constituency of Narowal despite the so called rigging.

In the second video all I saw was a election material being delivered in the observation of poilce and rangers.

Where is the dhandli patang walai bhai? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom