What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

249174_10151382188471373_326160667_n.jpg

Iska answer yeh hai ke Hanif Abbasi ko 10,000 se zyada votes nahi paray.

تحریک انصاف کی طرف سے اعتراضات پر دوبارہ پولنگ چیک کروانے پر سعد رفیق صاحب کی 39904 ووٹ کی برتری
ٹوٹل ووٹ سعد رفیق : 123094
ٹوٹل ووٹ حامد خان : 83190

for a minute let's say PTI,PML N,JAMMAT,PPP & JUI-F all rigged elections

BUT which pafrty leader came out and said i will break MEDIA hands,BREAK KARACHI and USE TALWARS on protestors?????? clearly that party is guilty of multipule rigging and ghadari and deshatgardi!

As expected a PTIan is jumping from one tree to another.
Let me remind you, This thread is about PTI rigging, so stick to the topic.

I am just clearing up the definition of rigging. Why do you think defining rigging is off topic?

Only the one in Multan is suspicious, rest are ALL bongian.

And of course, I say with the same vigor, Multan main agar woh baba ji ne dhandli ki hai usko bhi disqualify karna chahiye.

Only the one in Multan is suspicious, rest are ALL bongian.

And of course, I say with the same vigor, Multan main agar woh baba ji ne dhandli ki hai usko bhi disqualify karna chahiye.

Exactly. Only one video was credible to be called a proof. And that baba jee should be disqualified and his seat should be awarded to his nearest opponent. no excuses.

The other two videos are a lame attempt and proof nothing.

what's this?

969728_376393495798373_1252072122_n.jpg

This is badmash taking the ballot stamping on the symbol bat and taking picture of it showing as if its rigging, riggers would never take picture as such. I can order PTI stickers and stick it to anyone's arse label them PTI supporters this still is not a proof.

Try again:cheers:

Iska answer yeh hai ke Hanif Abbasi ko 10,000 se zyada votes nahi paray.

The calculation in that pic is just for one polling station to get accurate figure divide it by number of polling stations.

what is with this Vote/sec thing. Is not there many polling stations in a constituency and multiple votes are being cast a a polling station.Also after the first person in queue casts the vote, the time consumed for the upcoming voter isn't very much. Can anybody explain?

Back
Top Bottom