What's new

Journalist Saleem Shahzad Abducted and found dead.

The last I was told, ISI was questioning him about his sources...

It becomes so difficult to understand reality in cases like this... a few days ago I posted Saleem's interview on this forum and I requested members to comment on what he was saying... some of which I knew was incorrect but nothing of the sort that anyone would want him dead for it... Different opinions by differing people (one of them accusing Saleem himself of being paid by CIA...

I dont understand how human life has become so cheap in our country... This is the doing of the servants of the Devil and Dajjal itself

the ISI already knew his sources and infact ISI and army were one of his sources. besides he had deep inside sources among militant groups too.

so its a very funny thing if some foreign funded groups now will or are propagating that this

He was a talented journalist RIP.

this is good point for Indian propaganda . strange you indians are showing sympathy to TTP terrorists just because you are more willing to blame ISI

anyway TTP has many branches even in Punjab

ya ya every thing is Indian propaganda and when I was showing sympathy to TTP,read my previous post again.

this is good point for Indian propaganda . strange you indians are showing sympathy to TTP terrorists just because you are more willing to blame ISI

I can understand that such brutality is typical of Punjabi Taliban... and also that Saleem had previously made a clear distinction between Afghan Taliban and TTP... however considering the fact that the ISI is headed by an American puppet like Pasha, I can expect the worst of crimes from this organization...

Ok suppose ISI did not do it...Why would TTP and its branches kill him? If he had proved conclusively that TTP had done it, TTP has already said that. Unless He had information about links between TTP and Armed forces.

I can understand that such brutality is typical of Punjabi Taliban... and also that Saleem had previously made a clear distinction between Afghan Taliban and TTP... however considering the fact that the ISI is headed by an American puppet like Pasha, I can expect the worst of crimes from this organization...

i am as angry as you are over US involvement but again the point here is that what he used to wrote as inside stories on military operations and developments was infact used to be provided by his sources within military so its NO big reason to kill him specially when he was a figure known so widely.

the more convincing possibility is of al-qaeda linked terrorists involvement in his brutal murder

Ok suppose ISI did not do it...Why would TTP and its branches kill him? If he had proved conclusively that TTP had done it, TTP has already said that. Unless He had information about links between TTP and Armed forces.

he spilled the beans and named exactly who did it. read his report in detail and find what was more dangerous for terrorists in his report than Pakistani govt, and military. there was NOTHING dangerous or new in his report which could have harmed ISI.

btw TTP is loose term whereas he had named one particular part of al-Qaeda which attacked Mehran base and probably he might would have come up with more information in second part of his report about these terrorists and where and how they had planned it.

Jana...

What was dangerous for terrorists in his reports? Just saying that there could be terrorist sympathizers in the military means nothing... everyone is guessing this much...

Jana...

What was dangerous for terrorists in his reports? Just saying that there could be terrorist sympathizers in the military means nothing... everyone is guessing this much...

The bold part in your post is nothing new and we on this forum even say that so that was nothing out of the world that could have shaken the military.

read again his second part of that same article we might now never see after his death.

he could have mentioned many vital information about militants' in the second part but alas he was killed brutally

Inna Lillah-e-wa Inna elaih-e-rajeoon... May Allah blesses his soul..

Am i the only one, or is there anyone else also who feels that since 2nd May, there are events "continuously" happening where ISI and PA are getting the bad name, come on.. do you think that forces which "could not be tackled" for 63 years, suddenly lost "all their control" and are being "displayed" so easily?? and ISI is so "stupid" that they allowed "everyone" to know that "they kidnapped" Saleem and then when every one "knew" it, they killed him!

I'm sorry, i'm not buying it.. too obvious for a sophisticated organization like ISI..

Inna lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

Rest in Peace

Inna Lillah-e-wa Inna elaih-e-rajeoon... May Allah blesses his soul..

Am i the only one, or is there anyone else also who feels that since 2nd May, there are events "continuously" happening where ISI and PA are getting the bad name, come on.. do you think that forces which "could not be tackled" for 63 years, suddenly lost "all their control" and are being "displayed" so easily?? and ISI is so "stupid" that they allowed "everyone" to know that "they kidnapped" Saleem and then when every one "knew" it, they killed him!

I'm sorry, i'm not buying it.. too obvious for a sophisticated organization like ISI..

What exactly is happening?

What is your take?

It is getting too complicated for understanding.

What exactly is happening?

What is your take?

It is getting too complicated for understanding.

Exactly my point..

I have no clue right now bro.. events need to unfold more.. too few inputs to analyse anything right now..

One thing i am sure about is that, an agency as trained and experienced as ISI cannot do such a childish thing..

@Jana
You are a journalist. Stop making excuses for those who were responsible for the torture & murder of one of your tribe. It isn't the Indians who are insisting that it was the ISI, those were the words of the murdered man. Salem Shahzad had said that if he was abducted, it was the ISI which would be responsible. That may be right or may be wrong. There is simply no way to know at this point. That however is what is being said by those close to him.

Sad story.

Could have been abducted by the TTP, keeping in mind the Khwaja Khalid and Col Imam abductions and killings. He did after all meet with a lot of AQ and Taliban figures.

One should hope that it is the ISI that picked him up, since he stands a better chance to come out alive in that case. The only motives for the ISI to pick him up would be to try and get him to divulge his contacts/information on the 'inside job' story in order to track down terrorists and terrorist sympathizers within the Navy.

Sad that someone like you have now been reduced to arguing that it is somehow acceptable that an intelligence agency kidnap a man even if it is, as you suggest just a means to glean information. Normal countries would do this in a much more measured manner if at all.

Back
Top Bottom