What's new

Jinnah, And Pakistan, Were Culmination Of Ten Centuries Of Muslim Empire

Again with the limited vocabulary and lack of comprehension

He means Muslims by we

native South asian Muslims were ruled by invading Turko-Mongol, Afghans who also happened to be muslims.

If that takes away any shame from being actually ruled, so be it.

BTW you need to read my signature.

Running away from past? We are proud on our past that we ruled india over 8 centuries...
You better read Jaswant singh's book... It has better information then the Maha bharat you read in your institutions...
http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/149151-dubai-pakistani-laborers.html
sick mentality

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Is this modern educated India?
Learn some grammar, please.
leave him...that's wt i was talking abt trolling from both sides

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/149151-dubai-pakistani-laborers.html
sick mentality

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

leave him...that's wt i was talking abt trolling from both sides

Good. It scares me to think there are so many extremists on both sides. They are blockades in Indo-Pak peace process

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

go and prepare yourself for blast.

Have fun in China.

I not ashamed of my past mate i am a proud punjabi sikh jatt i am also proud of my hindu ancestry i dont run away from it

Atleast you've accepted that the muslim's victorious warriors didn't try to control your civilians by sword even after crushing your forces for defence purpose... Well carry on!!!!

That was not possible because of many reasons...
1. Islam in India was influenced by Sufeism, so Indian Muslims were liberal, still in world Indian Muslims are most liberal (We have place for shia,sunni and ahmedia).
2. Indian terrain was not easy to control, it was mandatory to keep local hindu ruler in trust.
3. In just 3 decades entire Persian civilization was converted/killed. In your so called 1000 years 80% hindus were alive. This was due to resilience,flexibility and humble nature of Hinduism. I am hindu living in India is live example that, Islam never ruled India, It was few Muslim family who took control of delhi throne.
4. Babur (Who brought the hardlined Islam in India) came and cut throat of Ibrahim Lodi.
5. By the time British came, Mughal dynasty was on its death bed. 75% of land mass was under Maratha control. Mysore,Deccan,Oudh and Bengal was under Muslim ruler.
6. It was bad luck for Maratha empire that the west got industrialization, due to which they didn't get enough time to capture rest of India from the clutch of Muslim rulers.

I have no Idea Wat you wan'na prove by that....
But wat is wrong in a history if you read by real prespective.... Mugghal(muslim) Emperors had provided you a peaceful empire ...Till 8 centeries No one invaded south asia... who dared to invade were crushed by dehli.... Thats How our(Pakistani's) ancesters ruled over South asia... And The current india was also the part of our empire at that time..... Your own media and government praise the works of Our(Pakistani's) ancesters.....Aren't you proud on our history.?..That the first time the divided south asia were united under one empire.

Then some pakistanis will claim that they are inheritors of ancient Pakistan! Well said Ahmed qureishi!

only if. Jinnah could live to see this day!

Again with the limited vocabulary and lack of comprehension

He means Muslims by we

If it is being a pre-partition Muslim that is the qualifier, then where via your endless vocabulary and comprehension will you accomodate the Indian Muslims in this grand scheme of "We"?

But wat is wrong in a history if you read by real prespective.... Mugghal(muslim) Emperors had provided you a peaceful empire ...Till 8 centeries No one invaded south asia... who dared to invade were crushed by dehli.... Thats How our(Pakistani's) ancesters ruled over South asia... And The current india was also the part of our empire at that time..... Your own media and government praise the works of Our(Pakistani's) ancesters.....Aren't you proud on our history.?..That the first time the divided south asia were united under one empire.

whoever taught you history, I tip my hat towards him!

Just trying to make things more objective for you to see, even Jinnah who was a second generation Muslim is the Father of Pakistan today. So how much do you really want to hoard on the ancestors? And how will you qualify them? Of course not trying to be apologetic to the Ghauris and the Gaznavis who actually as you say were your forefathers and your direct antecedents. :)

That was not possible because of many reasons...
1. Islam in India was influenced by Sufeism, so Indian Muslims were less cruel, still in world Indian Muslims are most liberal.
2. Indian terrain was not easy to control, it was mandatory to keep local hindu ruler in trust.
3. In just 3 decades entire Persian civilization was converted/killed. In your so called 1000 years 80% hindus were alive. This was due to resilience,flexibility and humble nature of Hinduism. I am hindu living in India is live example that, Islam never ruled India, It was few Muslim family who took control of delhi throne.
4. Babur (Who brought the hardlined Islam in India) came and cut throat of Ibrahim Lodi.
To much limited prespective.... Even Your government's and international View doesn't support it..... just try to explore yourself... rather than posting your own emotional based judgements here.....

Ok pakistanis, you are not mughals, you are punjabis Pathan and balooch, some of you may have acted as mercenary for mughals with rajput or north Indian overlords, but that's about it! You wouldn't like to hear mughals opinion about people of now what is Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom