What's new

Jinnah, And Pakistan, Were Culmination Of Ten Centuries Of Muslim Empire

It should be The Day of Deliverance, not a , If you are using a , then don't capitalize Day.

Attempt at pointing out a non-existent mistake is hilarious. By the way, I pointed out any errors while addressing the post, not by posting completely off topic.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Dear will be capitalized.
It is a form of address, Even if it does not follows a comma .

You don't need to put a . after a question mark unless that question mark is a part of sentence in quotes.And no there is no need of a question mark after the questionable.

You did not used quotes when quoting Jinnah.

Now on topic,

Muslim League was nothing but an opportunistic organization , as a result it got marginalized after independence in both India and Pakistan.

Trying to correct me. Hilarious.
First of all, it will not be capital.

It got marginalized by the bureaucrats. Funny that you don't know Pakistani history, yet feel the need to comment

By the way, it will be
"You did not use quotes"
instead of
"You did not used quotes"

Looks like Partition is still haunting Indians.Indian dream of akhand bhaRAT will continue till the cows come home... In other words you can say "rasi jaal gai per bal nahin gaea" The destruction of akhand bhaRAT after having their *** ruled for 1000 years is something that will continue to haunt them till eternity..In other words folks, who gives a sh!t what Indians thinks what matters is what we are and where we are heading.We should all vote for PTI to implement true vision of Muhammad Ali Jinnah.We cannot thank him enough for providing us this homeland.

Partition was the best thing that could have happened to India.
It freed us from all the Jehadi fundamentalists who did not want to live with Hindus, It allowed us to create a national identity greater than a religious one.

That is why , I always thank Mr. Jinnah for the service he did to my nation. He clearly identified that it will be impossible for two different ideologies to exist peacefully.

However , it is ironic that Pakistan of today , has very little with what Mr.Jinnah dreamt of.

Attempt at pointing out a non-existent mistake is hilarious. By the way, I pointed out any errors while addressing the post, not by posting completely off topic.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Trying to correct me. Hilarious.
First of all, it will not be capital.

It got marginalized by the bureaucrats. Funny that you don't know Pakistani history, yet feel the need to comment

So , bureaucrats from India and Pakistan conspired to marginalize Muslim League?

I had correctly pointed out your mistake,It does not matter if you do not wish to acknowledge it.

So , bureaucrats from India and Pakistan conspired to marginalize Muslim League?

I had correctly pointed out your mistake,It does not matter if you do not wish to acknowledge it.

My English textbook says that dear will not be capitalized when addressing someone if used after a comma. It's from an Indian author and an Indian is saying it's wrong. Ironic.

Muslim League was marginalized in the 50's in Pakistan by the bureaucrats. It was never marginalized in India which is why we have Pakistan.

Oh and before I forget, please stop this capitalization after comma.

"I had correctly pointed out your mistake,It does not matter if you do not wish to acknowledge it."

I agree with the OP 100%. Muslim League was never about welfare of the people but about welfare of the muslim elite who wanted their power back. They wanted the 1000year glory back.

That's why they never included the poor muslims of the subcontinent in their idea or bothered to abolish feudalism and bonded labor.

My English textbook says that dear will not be capitalized when addressing someone if used after a comma. It's from an Indian author and an Indian is saying it's wrong. Ironic.

Muslim League was marginalized in the 50's in Pakistan by the bureaucrats. It was never marginalized in India which is why we have Pakistan.

Oh and before I forget, please stop this capitalization after comma.

"I had correctly pointed out your mistake,It does not matter if you do not wish to acknowledge it."

Refer a better textbook . Point taken about the capitalization after the comma.

Refer a better textbook . Point taken about the capitalization after the comma.
Better than I Jayakaran?
You underestimate Indian authors. This guy is taught in universities worldwide if it's related to grammar

Better than I Jayakaran?
You underestimate Indian authors. This guy is taught in universities worldwide if it's related to grammar

I normally follow the rules given in Manhattan GMAT forum.Try it , the instructors normally answer within twenty four hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be 'shows'. It should be 'they' instead of 'the'.

Factually, you're wrong. They were not allied. In fact, the Muslim League celebrated a Day of Deliverance when the Congress resigned.

ok thank you grammar nazi, I think so should focus on your history as much as you focus on the grammar.

How is Pakistan a culmination Of Ten Centuries Of Muslim Empire ? Seriously when will Pakistanis stop living in this dream world ? I thought the younger generation might look through all this but they seem to be even more delusional, I recommend you do some digging into history before you make such tall claims, wake up and stop living in the past as your future is getting more and more bleak because of that.

The region known as west pakistan was ruled by foreigners for most part of the past 2000 years, not just 1000. Only about a month back foreign drones have stopped bombing them, may one day they achieve self rule and reliance.

The Balochis did enjoy self rule though, and hence they seek it even today.

The region known as west pakistan was ruled by foreigners for most part of the past 2000 years, not just 1000. Only about a month back foreign drones have stopped bombing them, may one day they achieve self rule and reliance.

The Balochis did enjoy self rule though, and hence they seek it even today.

Keep crying indians that is all you are good for, poor little injuns forever being battered.

Can't understand how easily some people troll & bring their stupid offtopics.:disagree:

atleast read the main article before calling my post troll & offtopic or is it that you are unable to reply?,the history is history one cannot change it,the thing that hindu kings ruled the land before britishers came proves that the 1000 years muslim rule is nothing but propaganda

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

Atleast you've accepted that the muslim's victorious warriors didn't try to control your civilians by sword even after crushing your forces for defence purpose... Well carry on!!!!

well all people cant be bad there was akbar so there is a chance that there will be someone like him

Looks like Partition is still haunting Indians.Indian dream of akhand bhaRAT will continue till the cows come home... In other words you can say "rasi jaal gai per bal nahin gaea" The destruction of akhand bhaRAT after having their *** ruled for 1000 years is something that will continue to haunt them till eternity..In other words folks, who gives a sh!t what Indians thinks what matters is what we are and where we are heading.We should all vote for PTI to implement true vision of Muhammad Ali Jinnah.We cannot thank him enough for providing us this homeland.

About the bolded part, is that alright Mr. Patriot ??

Back
Top Bottom