What's new

Jinnah, And Pakistan, Were Culmination Of Ten Centuries Of Muslim Empire

This thread is just for trolling..Mods pls close this sick thread

History is trolling. Even if it's a biased view in favour of Pakistan, this is a Pakistani forum

And the thread is not sick, it's distorted at best but then again some people have limited vocabulary

Jinnah, And Pakistan, Were Culmination Of Ten Centuries Of Muslim Empire

A nation that formed and gelled through ten centuries of imperial rule, culture and religion was destined to emerge. The Quaid made it happen in 1947.

GENESIS OF PAKISTANI NATIONALISM | PakNationalists.com

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan—Pakistan was destined to emerge thanks to our history of a thousand years in this region. It was a matter of time. A destiny’s hand made it happen in 1947. That hand is Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, leader of the Pakistan Independence Movement and the man who helped create modern Pakistan.

Pakistan’s ancestors, the Muslim dynasties of Central and South Asia, ruled the region for centuries. This rule came to an abrupt end in 1857 at the hands of British invaders. But it only took us 90 years to regain our power to rule our destiny again; 90 years from 1857 to 1947, gaining independence from imperial Britain. Modern Pakistan could not claim all the former glory of its ancestors. Most of the dominion ruled by our ancestors, the last of them the Mughal Dynasty, went to Indian Hindus who were in the majority in those dominions. That is how India gained independence from Britain one day after Pakistani independence. India came into existence for the first time in ten centuries as a nation ruled by its indigenous majority, freeing itself from both Muslim and British rule.

In Pakistan, 14 August 1947 marks the day when Pakistanis successfully ended British occupation and formalized their centuries-long history of successive empires in Central-South Asia. This history is credited at its peak with producing brilliant art and culture in three languages: Persian, Turkish and Arabic, and producing wonders such as the Taj Mahal, located in what is known today as India, and other countless magnificent historic buildings that stand today in Pakistan.

Pakistan is a long story that culminated in 1947 at the hands of a man chosen to do destiny’s work

What heritage would have the East Pakistan claimed in those times? Persian? Turkic? Arabic? Chinese Uighur? How exactly do you fit that episode of the "jist of a century" in this wierd romancing of yours? I am sure that is inconvenient because of the declaration of independence by Bangladesh from such a romantic idea which was a result of a century :)

The facts point differently and they are really not so romantic. Read any book (outside of the syllabus of Pakistani schools) and you will find that even Mualana Abul Kalam Azad and Khan Abdur Gaffar Khan played much more poignant roles for gaining the independence of - what was still then - India than Jinnah (just a second generation Gujrati muslim - there goes the claim to the turkic or the persian or the arabic or the martian heritage I think :) ).

Pakistan was a result of a phobia which was sought to be justified by Jinnah. And now the whole of Pakistan including the army continues to justify Jinnah to this day. The justfication had to be hugely moderated when Bangladesh was formed and it continues to find ways to adapt sine die.

History is trolling. Even if it's a biased view in favour of Pakistan, this is a Pakistani forum

And the thread is not sick, it's distorted at best but then again some people have limited vocabulary
agree but people here working more towards other things than talking on history...they just want to bash each others

Exactly whatever happens, it's about now and the future, not who was the cause of independence

Exactly whatever happens, it's about now and the future, not who was the cause of independence

If you do not know where you came from, you will never arrive where you want to go :) Not a good idea to run away from the past.

If you do not know where you came from, you will never arrive where you want to go :) Not a good idea to run away from the past.
Running away from past? We are proud on our past that we ruled india over 8 centuries...
You better read Jaswant singh's book... It has better information then the Maha bharat you read in your institutions...

Running away from past? We are proud on our past that we ruled india over 8 centuries...
You better read Jaswant singh's book... It has better information then the Maha bharat you read in your institutions...

LoL, you must be really proud of "ruling India". So you agree that India did exist then :) I am sure that your ancestors would have proudly waltzed in with Taimur the Lame in to India straight from the Western Asia or may be with Babur's "Jakheera". :D

Like I said. You need to know where you came from to go where you want to. That was the running away part that I mentioned. :)

LoL, you must be really proud of "ruling India". So you agree that India did exist then :) I am sure that your ancestors would have proudly waltzed in with Taimur the Lame in to India straight from the Western Asia or may be with Babur's "Jakheera". :D

Like I said. You need to know where you came from to go where you want to. That was the running away part that I mentioned. :)
Lol! When i specfied india that means south Asia, current india was the part of south asia then.... Aren't you agreed?

We ?

Can you elaborate more on that "we" part.

most of you are converts not the original invaders

most of you are converts not the original invaders
And I'm too one of descended of Invader.....Not just invader but i'm also a descended of Caliphate of muslim empire...
Many of my friends are Ghaznavis, Abdali's, Mugghals, Hashims, Qureshis, Usmani's......Ghouri's Etc... So yeah we exist at that time and we are still in Pakistan....

Back
Top Bottom