What's new

Japanese Media Captured Chinese Marine Surveillance Attacking Vietnam Boat

Why the mighty Vietnam Navy didn't appear at site when China coastal Survillience shot the Vietnam fisher boat? Where is the mighty CBU-55 said to blast the whole planet away?
Dude, SCS(east sea) is at least third time larger than our land , so we can't control the whole SCS(east sea) now, just wait for few more year, when we have enough warship and patrolship, you will see your Night mare in SCS(east sea) :smokin:

Dude, SCS(east sea) is at least third time larger than our land , so we can't control the whole SCS(east sea) now, just wait for few more year, when we have enough warship and patrolship, you will see your Night mare in SCS(east sea) :smokin:

Sigh okay I will wait then...until then keep uh...dreaming?

Sigh okay I will wait then...until then keep uh...dreaming?
Every night when the Vietnamese close their eyes, they see their "East Sea," their "Hoang Sa" and their "Choang Sa."

Then they wake up and go to work digging natural resources for Chinese companies :lol:

Getting bent over? Actually, pretty Vietnamese girls all want to marry Chinese men anyway, because Chinese have money to give them a full belly unlike violent chauvinist Vietnamese make them work 12 hours a day, take their money and go drinking with guy friends. Okay Viets, here comes PLA's powerful jet stream, open wide and say "ah"!

;)

LOL, I love how delusional you are. It's unreal but if your fantasy does make you happy then be my guest.

Why the mighty Vietnam Navy didn't appear at site when China coastal Survillience shot the Vietnam fisher boat? Where is the mighty CBU-55 said to blast the whole planet away?

wanglaokan,

Unlike Chinese, we always think twice before we start to killing some one. The truth is, even though persons has no right to lives, we still feels sorry for them. That how people called "Human" and that also the defference between "Human" vs "Animal".

Aninal does not think but Human does.

Every night when the Vietnamese close their eyes, they see their "East Sea," their "Hoang Sa" and their "Choang Sa."

Then they wake up and go to work digging natural resources for Chinese companies :lol:

But chinese pay a good price, he he.:meeting:

Close your eyes and dream of Truong Sa (the Spratly Islands), it only happens to those who are far from the Spratlys, the Chinese. We are close the East Sea, we control most of the floating islands on the Spratly Islands, we are living on it, we touched it, why do we have to dream about it?

Can we also sell bauxite to you, but now we are still waiting for the Chinese construction workers built bauxite mining plant for us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom