What's new

Japanese Media Captured Chinese Marine Surveillance Attacking Vietnam Boat

So I assume that you've taken my point that this report is lack of support of evidence.

I am just showing the direction to your anger.

Sinochallenger is happy that chinese ship cannoned innocent vietnamese fisherman.

And you are unhappy that somebody calling chinese arrogant agressive people based on sinochallenger's tone.

Sinochallenger is happy that chinese ship cannoned innocent vietnamese fisherman.

And you are unhappy that somebody calling chinese arrogant agressive people based on sinochallenger's tone.

LOL, he's mad because thanks to Sinochallenger.

He is happy that chinese ship stopped the vietnamese fisherman who is stealing and killing fish in Chinese waters.

I see nothing wrong about that. Didn't the Indian government hold a bunch of Italian sailors merely for their being accused of "killing some indian fishermen"?

He is happy that chinese ship stopped the vietnamese fisherman who is stealing and killing fish in Chinese waters.

I see nothing wrong about that. Didn't the Indian government hold a bunch of Italian sailors merely for their being accused of "killing some indian fishermen"?

Chinese water? Where? I don't see it on any map. Please provide your water. Never mind, I get your point, you're delusional. Maybe a little ill too. :lol:

Chinese water? Where? I don't see it on any map. Please provide your water. Never mind, I get your point, you're delusional. Maybe a little ill too. :lol:

If Vietnam wants to play dirty so will China. Vietnam won't stand a chance if you choose China as your enemy.

Oh shut you up please. There is no record or evidence that what in the picture is the "boat" you mentioned in your post.

It could be any ship in any place in the world at any time.

Personally I don't quiet believe that's a Chinese Marine Surveillance ship in Xisha Islands. It's too small a ship for it to sail to the high seas. There are high chances that this picture is made up by the vicious Japanese media and Viet fishermen.

You yourself have proved once again things I've said!

If Vietnam wants to play dirty so will China. Vietnam won't stand a chance if you choose China as your enemy.

LOL, play dirty? You are truly ill. China already killed many Vietnamese in our water/territories, harassed our fishermen and took their fish. What did we do to your people?

"Vietnam won't stand a chance" Lmfao says the Champ. I really like how you think. It's priceless :lol:

LOL, you're so right. I should just sit back and watch while my people are getting bend over. You're a genius. :enjoy:
Getting bent over? Actually, pretty Vietnamese girls all want to marry Chinese men anyway, because Chinese have money to give them a full belly unlike violent chauvinist Vietnamese make them work 12 hours a day, take their money and go drinking with guy friends. Okay Viets, here comes PLA's powerful jet stream, open wide and say "ah"!

;)

Ideally you should say shutup to OP Sinochallenger who is busy arrogantly boasting that we did this and we did that.
SO your anger should be directed towards your countrymen who brought this topic and photos on forum.
LOL at Shardul waking up from his self-delusion. You really thought india is just as powerful as China? You never realized india is just big talk but China is big actions? You really thought india is a match for China when push comes to shove? You really thought our superpower China is just some third world hole talking big all the time but weak and defeated like you guys?

:lol:

You want to challenge China? Come to South China Sea. Maybe the fishes in our South China Sea will taste of exotic spices after your sailors feed them.

Wrong again! China destroyed the Japanese military in WW2 by killing 500,000 of its soldiers in China. USA did very little in comparison. All USA did was kill some civilians with bombs. Chinese even went to Burma to save British-occupied india. Today, China occupies Japanese Empire territories like Manchuria and Taiwan. Because of China's great victory, we are a P5 security council member.

india is still just a third world country with big dreams :)

State propaganda :P
Then y does ur country cries when the japanese PM visits the war memorial?
U forgot the murderings conducted by the japanese on ur mainland?
Or the CPC didnt educate u about that?
The nanjing massacare is real bad, but u didnt have even a proper army that time...
And u went to burma >?
japanese forces along with subash chandra bose INAconquered from singapore to nagaland but was stopped by british forces...
The burmese british territory was annihilated by the japs....
after that they got their independence....
So stop posting lies....

What broke Japan on the mainland was the Soviet Union together with Chinese and Korean red armies. Mao and the communists were responsible for the resistance efforts in northern China including Manchukuo while Chiang Kai-Shek and the nationalists where in the southeast, Chongqing and also fighting in Burma.

LOL that's total garbage. india didn't even exist at the time. China was chosen because it was the most powerful non-Western and non-war defeated country, simple as that. Before the Chinese civil war broke out, China was undeniably the behemoth in East Asia. Truman even offered Okinawa Island to Chiang Kai-Shek.

What do u mean by non war defeated country?
Only during a war, a country can be victorious or defeated, ur claim makes no sense...
If i am correct, u defeated india but didnt have the guts to get hold of the territory u captured, and got a fitting lessons from viets in 1979.....

As I said earlier, Chinese coast guard or Chinese Army always has guts to deal with Vietnamese civillians. Nothing more and nothing for less.

Special thanks for whoever brought the photo in PDF. The very big help to show people around the World that how Chinese people acted to its neighbors.
Why the mighty Vietnam Navy didn't appear at site when China coastal Survillience shot the Vietnam fisher boat? Where is the mighty CBU-55 said to blast the whole planet away?

LOL at indian ignorance

State propaganda :P
Then y does ur country cries when the japanese PM visits the war memorial?
U forgot the murderings conducted by the japanese on ur mainland?
Or the CPC didnt educate u about that?
The nanjing massacare is real bad, but u didnt have even a proper army that time...
And u went to burma >?
japanese forces along with subash chandra bose INAconquered from singapore to nagaland but was stopped by british forces...
The burmese british territory was annihilated by the japs....
after that they got their independence....
So stop posting lies....

What do u mean by non war defeated country?
Only during a war, a country can be victorious or defeated, ur claim makes no sense...
If i am correct, u defeated india but didnt have the guts to get hold of the territory u captured, and got a fitting lessons from viets in 1979.....

In the Burma Campaign, Chinese forces annihilated Japanese and Bose's indian army and inflicted as least twice as many casualties:

Meanwhile, the Chinese forces on the Yunnan front (Y Force) mounted an attack starting in the second half of April, with nearly 40,000 troops crossing the Salween river on a 300 kilometres (190 mi) front. Soon some twelve Chinese divisions of 72,000 men, under General Wei Lihuang, were attacking the Japanese 56th Division. The Japanese forces in the North were now fighting on two fronts in northern Burma.
Another humiliating defeat for a big talking, low performing civilization....

In Arakan, Indian XV Corps under Lieutenant General Philip Christison renewed the advance on the Mayu peninsula. Ranges of steep hills channeled the advance into three attacks each by an Indian or West African division. The 5th Indian Infantry Division captured the small port of Maungdaw on 9 January 1944. The Corps then prepared to capture two railway tunnels linking Maungdaw with the Kalapanzin valley but the Japanese struck first. A strong force from the Japanese 55th Division infiltrated Allied lines to attack the 7th Indian Infantry Division from the rear, overrunning the divisional HQ.
Cowardly indians ran for it as soon as they saw the Japanese army :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom