What's new

Japanese Media Captured Chinese Marine Surveillance Attacking Vietnam Boat

Vietnam gotta mount weapons to our Vietnamese fishing boats these days and shoot back at the intruders who threaten our sovereignty.

Obviously China wants to have a reason (a way) to go to War with Vietnam but Vietnam is patiently trying to negotiate with China to settle South Sea dispute. However, China refused to cooperate with Vietnam to resolve this issue and make this matter worse by harassing Vietnamese fishermen. But there's a solution.
Do it, so we can legally sink every single one of your fishing boats plus your navy.

As I said earlier, Chinese coast guard or Chinese Army always has guts to deal with Vietnamese civillians. Nothing more and nothing for less.

Special thanks for whoever brought the photo in PDF. The very big help to show people around the World that how Chinese people acted to its neighbors.

21dlmcx.jpg

Spanking time for thieves in our South China Sea! :china:

Japanese Media Captured Chinese Marine Surveillance Attacking Vietnamese Boats

It proves the nature lie of government and Chinese media.
China denied loudly that on the official news agency of China's state Xinhua in 26-2.
Should we continue to believe the Chinese?

Illegal action of all pirates, invaders in our water shall be punished.
Exactly, that's why we'll punish your fishing ship for illegally carrying weapons and operating in our waters.

Vietnam gotta mount weapons to our Vietnamese fishing boats these days and shoot back at the intruders who threaten our sovereignty.

Obviously China wants to have a reason (a way) to go to War with Vietnam but Vietnam is patiently trying to negotiate with China to settle South Sea dispute. However, China refused to cooperate with Vietnam to resolve this issue and make this matter worse by harassing Vietnamese fishermen. But there's a solution.

Since you are in Canada, it is reasonable that you don't have to worry about the lives of your countrymen.

It proves the nature lie of government and Chinese media.
China denied loudly that on the official news agency of China's state Xinhua in 26-2.
Should we continue to believe the Chinese?

Oh shut you up please. There is no record or evidence that what in the picture is the "boat" you mentioned in your post.

It could be any ship in any place in the world at any time.

Personally I don't quiet believe that's a Chinese Marine Surveillance ship in Xisha Islands. It's too small a ship for it to sail to the high seas. There are high chances that this picture is made up by the vicious Japanese media and Viet fishermen.

Oh shut you up please. There is no record or evidence that what in the picture is the "boat" you mentioned in your post.

Personally I don't quiet believe that's a Chinese Marine Surveillance ship in Xisha Islands. It's too small a ship for it to sail to the high seas. There are high chances that this picture is made up by the vicious Japanese media and Viet fishermen.

You seems to be a good lawyer or future lawyer for China due to forget or pretending not to know/read the topic/thread creator/poster etc.

So you asked Battle of Bach Dang River to shut up but I think the person should shut up that could be YOU.

Ideally you should say shutup to OP Sinochallenger who is busy arrogantly boasting that we did this and we did that.
SO your anger should be directed towards your countrymen who brought this topic and photos on forum.

Since you are in Canada, it is reasonable that you don't have to worry about the lives of your countrymen.

LOL, you're so right. I should just sit back and watch while my people are getting bend over. You're a genius. :enjoy:

Ideally you should say shutup to OP Sinochallenger who is busy arrogantly boasting that we did this and we did that.
SO your anger should be directed towards your countrymen who brought this topic and photos on forum.

So I assume that you've taken my point that this report is lack of support of evidence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom