What's new

Japan rejects China's demand for apology

Yes indeed one of the accounts of cannibalism by the Japanese I read involved an Indian prisoner. It was near the end of the war, American naval dominance and submarines meant that many island garrisons receive no supplies whatsoever and this account told how one day the guards took an Indian POW to the woods outside the camp, shot him and sliced pieces of meat from his legs and buttocks.

quite gruesome.

The atrocities suffered by China, an outsider can not imagine, even a lot of people do not know. I think China is very tolerant of Japan, and we even raised a lot of children, the aggressor child left behind, while South Korea and North Korea's approach is to kill these children.

True. As I said, I can't explain properly. It is just that Japan has gotten away with a lot with respect to both - China and Korea. If either of them has a chance to rub Japan's nose in the dirt - they will seize it. And given the kind of things Japan has gotten away with, I don't blame the Chinese.

And that is what China doing now,proclaiming this as defeat of japan and victory for China,what if Japan choose not to free him,probably what can China do about it,other than fending of the economic ties,nothing

Hey chum....watch ur words....ithe only occupied kashmir is indian occupied Kashmir where KASHMIRIS live and indian savages butcher people.... wat would a poor indian farmer be doing in IOK?

PAKISTANI FLAG BEING HOISTED IN indian OCCUPIED KASHMIR...SRI NAGAR CLOCK TOWER.

2lkr71i.jpg

Wake up frm ur wet dreams and smell the burnt vegies.

-------------------------

How do u react when ur fishermen and farmers are arrested for entering Pakistan illegaly?cry about it?

That is my whole point. That is your maximal position. Our maximal position is exactly the opposite. It cuts both ways. You claim we are occupying your land illegally and we claim you are occupying ours. Let's leave it at that and not derail a Japan-China thread.

The atrocities suffered by China, an outsider can not imagine, even a lot of people do not know. I think China is very tolerant of Japan, and we even raised a lot of children, the aggressor child left behind, while South Korea and North Korea's approach is to kill these children.

The relationship between Korea and Japan is no better and maybe even worse. It really seems like everybody hates everybody in East Asian despite having a such a similar culture and language.

The relationship between Korea and Japan is no better and maybe even worse. It really seems like everybody hates everybody in East Asian despite having a such a similar culture and language.

Good luck in our economy is in a close relationship, communication is also more. May be a new starting point, the future East Asian relations.

Nothing? If someone believes that China can not do anything apart from the economy, I suggest you look at the history of China's sovereign action, that is enough. Now, if the economy is enough, other action is unnecessary, even U.S,does not support Japan, not the U.S, Japan can not do anything.

Hopefully one day, we'll all be too rich to bother with fighting. :)

When that day comes I'll take my private jet pick up huzihaidao12 (with his entourage of babes) enroute to Canada, meet you up and put your Mega Yacht to some good use :smokin:

Dunno, but it kind of seems that all this weirdness from the Japanese came after WWII. Sure, they had magna in WWI, but it wasn't as weird as it is now.

Do not know which side you say? In fact Japan has a very weirdness before World War II.

Sometimes I wonder if their current culture has anything to do with how they were stripped of their military history and culture after WWII.

True of Germany - not true of Japan because the Japanese were not prosecuted to the same degree.

Back
Top Bottom