What's new

Japan rejects China's demand for apology

The issue between Japan and China is not merely the case of 1 fisherman. What the Japanese did to the Chinese in WW-2 in a few years, makes 200 years of oppressive British rule in India seem like a walk in the park. Given that Japan's global influence has hit a plateau and China's is in the ascendancy, these clashes will happen. Unlike the Germans, who have repeatedly apologized for WW-2 - the Japanese till date continue to deny what they did in China and in South East Asia. Even the Germans were not as sad as committing cannibalism. Japan will have to apologize at some point or the other for all it has done. I am glad China is holding Japan accountable. We in India are not aware of the sheer scale of monstrosity that Japan unleashed on Asia - particularly in China. I have had lots of arguments with the Chinese posters here but that does not mean I should question ALL of China's decisions.

Funny way of doing it accusing another country of war mongering.

now i dont care,u asked why we have made it a habit to support anyone who oppose u,because u were the first 1 who started this,u started supporting our enemies 1st,now the hell it does not affect as what u think about us

hahahaha,i was not here in a confrontational mood,i was just raising my doubts,but instead u people resorted to show ur arrogance and labelled me as a troll

India does not want peace and our troops will remain there,go and show all this arrogance somewere else

China's policy is not to you, you are not qualifications.

now i dont care,u asked why we have made it a habit to support anyone who oppose u,because u were the first 1 who started this,u started supporting our enemies 1st,now the hell it does not affect as what u think about us

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The issue between Japan and China is not merely the case of 1 fisherman. What the Japanese did to the Chinese in WW-2 in a few years, makes 200 years of oppressive British rule in India seem like a walk in the park. Given that Japan's global influence has hit a plateau and China's is in the ascendancy, these clashes will happen. Unlike the Germans, who have repeatedly apologized for WW-2 - the Japanese till date continue to deny what they did in China and in South East Asia. Even the Germans were not as sad as committing cannibalism. Japan will have to apologize at some point or the other for all it has done. I am glad China is holding Japan accountable. We in India are not aware of the sheer scale of monstrosity that Japan unleashed on Asia - particularly in China. I have had lots of arguments with the Chinese posters here but that does not mean I should question ALL of China's decisions.

I completely agree with you for once. India should be glad it didn't have to go through the horror of Japanese occupation.

This is the Chinese Forum, we have the right to issue comments.

then just do that,dont brag about qualification's,if u simply believe i am not qualified,then u must ignore me or rather stop responding,giving lame comments and then arriving with justification's is equally lame as ur fisherman interfering in other's area

Thank you for your support, it is the support of China, but also on humanitarian support.

I think that where we should watch it. I might come across as patronizing but there is a line between patriotism and jingoism. Supporting your govt. without question on ALL issues is nothing short of jingoism - you can be patriotic while questioning the actions of your country too. Japan could have let off the trawler after a warning and that would have been the end of it - they wanted to create a spectacle - perhaps for their domestic audience not realizing the situation would spiral out of control.

then just do that,dont brag about qualification's,if u simply believe i am not qualified,then u must ignore me or rather stop responding,giving lame comments and then arriving with justification's is equally lame as ur fisherman interfering in other's area

I think this is the Chinese Forum. You need more respect, I like to remove the dirty things in own Forum.

I think that where we should watch it. I might come across as patronizing but there is a line between patriotism and jingoism. Supporting your govt. without question on ALL issues is nothing short of jingoism - you can be patriotic while questioning the actions of your country too. Japan could have let off the trawler after a warning and that would have been the end of it - they wanted to create a spectacle - perhaps for their domestic audience not realizing the situation would spiral out of control.

why,for what reason,as far as i know the area is controlled by japan,now its their choice to leave on or arrest one who illegally entered their area,If japan wanted to create a spectacle,were did China fare,they willingly let this people to show their assertiveness

Back
Top Bottom