What's new

Japan rejects China's demand for apology

I completely agree with you for once. India should be glad it didn't have to go through the horror of Japanese occupation.

Actually - it did in certain parts like the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. However, as far as I know they did not commit too many atrocities. It will shock many Indian posters who don't know - but a lot of Indian POWs captured by the Japanese were sent to Papua New Guinea and were killed - either through swords or malnutrition. I wish had the names of the resources where I had read all this many years ago.

I think this is the Chinese Forum. You need more respect, I like to remove the dirty things in own Forum.

ohhhhh,so still care to respond me ,ya u can give me some respect here if u want,but it is the last thing i care about

In fact, Japan has decided to start military expansion, which is the first timeafter World War II, using the crisis to achieve normalization, which is a long-planned activities, if you read the main news in Japan, you know diameter is the same and fast response. It is more doubtful. East Asia the situation is complex and requires careful reading.

Last edited:
why,for what reason,as far as i know the area is controlled by japan,now its their choice to leave on or arrest one who illegally entered their area,If japan wanted to create a spectacle,were did China fare,they willingly let this people to show their assertiveness

I wish I could explain - it is not the case of just a trawler, it is a case of prestige. If today an innocent Indian farmer walked into Pak-occup-Kashmir and was arrested for being a spy - how would we have reacted?

I wish I could explain - it is not the case of just a trawler, it is a case of prestige. If today an innocent Indian farmer walked into Pak-occup-Kashmir and was arrested for being a spy - how would we have reacted?

as far as i think Pakistan has every right to prosecute him,as far as that area is controlled by them,just claiming does not make matter easy

Actually - it did in certain parts like the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. However, as far as I know they did not commit too many atrocities. It will shock many Indian posters who don't know - but a lot of Indian POWs captured by the Japanese were sent to Papua New Guinea and were killed - either through swords or malnutrition. I wish had the names of the resources where I had read all this many years ago.

Yes indeed one of the accounts of cannibalism by the Japanese I read involved an Indian prisoner. It was near the end of the war, American naval dominance and submarines meant that many island garrisons receive no supplies whatsoever and this account told how one day the guards took an Indian POW to the woods outside the camp, shot him and sliced pieces of meat from his legs and buttocks.

quite gruesome.

as far as i think Pakistan has every right to prosecute him,as far as that area is controlled by them,just claiming does not make matter easy

True. As I said, I can't explain properly. It is just that Japan has gotten away with a lot with respect to both - China and Korea. If either of them has a chance to rub Japan's nose in the dirt - they will seize it. And given the kind of things Japan has gotten away with, I don't blame the Chinese.

I wish I could explain - it is not the case of just a trawler, it is a case of prestige. If today an innocent Indian farmer walked into ..... and was arrested for being a spy - how would we have reacted?

Hey chum....watch ur words....ithe only occupied kashmir is indian occupied Kashmir where KASHMIRIS live and indian savages butcher people.... wat would a poor indian farmer be doing in IOK?

PAKISTANI FLAG BEING HOISTED IN indian OCCUPIED KASHMIR...SRI NAGAR CLOCK TOWER.

2lkr71i.jpg

Wake up frm ur wet dreams and smell the burnt vegies.

-------------------------

How do u react when ur fishermen and farmers are arrested for entering Pakistan illegaly?cry about it?

Back
Top Bottom