What's new

Japan PM Noda declares Japan will never compromise with China on Dioyudai

After the Japanese elections, you will see Japanese coast guards detaining Chinese fishing boats as rightwingers come to power.

Japan already committed half of its coast guard ships around the Diaoyudai.

Are you japanese? or mix blood? why make you so sure about that, we are so curious to know.LOLOL...

By your rationale you'll see Japanese fishermen swamp all over Dokdo after their election as well.

The Liancourt Rocks are not administered by Japan, with no Japanese coastguard patrol ship in sight.

Diaoyudai are indeed administered by Japan, with half of the Japanese coastguard patrol sips deployed in the area.

why make you so sure about that, we are so curious to know.LOLOL...
I am simply stating the situation as it is, with no prejudices.

Notice that I endorse Taiwanese sovereignty over Daioyudai, yet at the same time Diayudai is controlled by Japan and this will not change.

^^^ You are chanting. Read my post at least if you quote me.

@ India defense

The Japanese are cold weather people and are very tidy. I'm not sure they can survive in many part of your country and .....you know. BTW what can the Japanese sell to you aside from....oops, never mind.

I am simply stating the situation as it is, with no prejudices.

What situation now? Is the japanese coast guard still arresting the chinese fishermen now? c'mon, you are jumping to a conclusion and now you claim you are impartial.

BTW, I was curious because the tone you have made is so certain, like you are one of the decision maker in japan. LOLOL...

Are you japanese? or mix blood? why make you so sure about that, we are so curious to know.LOLOL...

Why though? if you can be a singaporean and support CCP's motives, then how come he cannot be a Korean and support Japan against you?

^^^ You are chanting. Read my post at least if you quote me.

@ India defense

The Japanese are cold weather people and are very tidy. I'm not sure they can survive in many part of your country and .....you know. BTW what can the Japanese sell to you aside from....oops, never mind.

Japanese come to India for religious tourism in large number.

Why though? if you can be a singaporean and support CCP's motives, then how come he cannot be a Korean and support Japan against you?

Jumping so fast to help him up, he must be a really good friend of yours. LOLOL...

Why you sounded so sour? because in reality we singaporean chinese do support our mainland brothers? Jealousy will kill you. LOLOL...

BTW, I don't think you are able to cope with the complicity of the kind of intrigues, hate and love relationships among the different east asians? Thus I am not going to waste my precious time to explain to an alien like you.

Take my advice, go and learn first how to distingiuish among the different chinese or even perhaps the koreans, japanese, mongolians, vietnamese etc. LOLOL... indians really are expats in making a fool out of themselves.

The only reason China is embroiled in a controversy with Japan is not because of the Islands themselves. Seems there is oil nearby. That is the only reason China is going around bullying Japan.
China is bullying Japan because we are a powerful nation. It is the same reason we did 1962 on india. To show india who is boss.

The Liancourt Rocks are not administered by Japan, with no Japanese coastguard patrol ship in sight.

Diaoyudai are indeed administered by Japan, with half of the Japanese coastguard patrol sips deployed in the area.
Japanese coast guard patrol Takeshima regularly, even though Korean military are stationed on the island. When North Korea turns Seoul into a sea of fire, the Japanese will naturally land in Pusan and occupy the Southern part of the Korean peninsula has they have done numerous times historically.

Haha,actually what happen at 1962,the chinese army which was not more then 5feet buried themself under the snow and the indian army return and they think they won the war,at 1962 which place was occupied by china if u won

Back
Top Bottom