What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitna should be crushed where ever it arises. Be it the fitna of Khawarij who took the life of Hazrat Usman (R.A), who destabilized the rule of Hazrat Ali (R.A), Be it the the one who didn't spare the house of Allah in Makkah or in Islamabad.

Peace loving sunni Luffy Sahab, Not an extremist like you.
Mr both were caliphs and followed Quran and sunny unlike corrupt musharraf and same hazrat UMAR RA asked people that if I go against Quran and suunah what will you do one man stood and took out his sword and said we will do this hazrat Kumar ra thanked god and said that if I will go astray my people will force me to the straight path that is what Islam says Mr

and the barelvi inside you is clear on this thread

Why does the enemy need to do anything when we have people supporting terrorist scumbags who store weapons in the house of God , disrupt people's lives , spread terror and deny the writ of the state ? :azn:

Why has this thread been turned as some sectarian one ? What do Barelvis , Deobandis and other assorted sects have to do with this ?

women killed and their bodies were burnt and destroyed by use of chemicals

That is called " retaliation " after you fire at the forces ... Did the Govt wake up one day and decided to kill people as per you ? Or did they take action after students who are fcuking supposed to study decided to take law and order in their own hands and started conquering libraries and capturing foreigners ?

Would you deny that Honorable President Musharraf in whose reign we saw the economic condition of Pakistan progressing upwards like no other era actually gave time to these militants to surrender ? Do you know how many times was the deadline extended to allow the students to come out and return to their homes ? :azn:

Is Burqa the official uniform of Lal Masjid for MEN and WOMEN ?

Was that the reason they caught Maulana Abdul Aziz in a Burqa ?

maybe voilence was taught at jamia hafza!

Maybe ?

No , my boy , it was and looking at the state of affairs , it seems that it is even today ...

sir foreigners can't be allowed to spread evils and if government will not stop them than people will

So by your twisted logic people who rose against Hazrat Usman and Hazrat was just because they saw them going against Quran and Sunnah and rebel against them?

musharraf will not remain safe for long he has betrayed and killed thousands of Muslims he will pay the price

Know how many Muslims your beloved Taliban have killed in Afghanistan and Pakistan ? :azn:

Well I do not exactly remember how many have died at countless occasions by bombs that kill a single American soldier and 16-17 Afghans but I know as a fact that we have lost 49,000+ of our countrymen to religious fanatics ...

sir musharraf drinks wine everybody knows that and hundreds of. women killed and their bodies were burnt and destroyed by use of chemicals and Mr Quran say as follow you leader but if they go against Quran an sunnah follow Quran and sunnah sir @Emmie government has protected prostitution interest based economy vulgarity and corruption and all kind of evils and revolt against this government has to be done

mosque%2Bleader.jpg

Revolution does not come in a burqa..this is called cross dressing.

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) cursed men who wear women’s clothing and women who wear men’s.” [Abu Dawud]

Last edited by a moderator:

Everything is fair and Islamic teachings can certainly be twisted for your agenda and to your liking :D

As the Mullah's once told me " Maslehat ke Tehat " ...

Is Burqa the official uniform of Lal Masjid for MEN and WOMEN ?

Not only Burqa , my friend ...

Add clubs , sticks , knives , assorted automatic and manual weapons and yeah gas masks ... :D

mosque%2Bleader.jpg

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) cursed men who wear women’s clothing and women who wear men’s.” [Abu Dawud]

practical example Nipping the evil in BUD

Everything is fair and Islamic teachings can certainly be twisted for your agenda and to your liking :D

As the Mullah's once told me " Maslehat ke Tehat " ...

Not only Burqa , my friend ...

Add clubs , sticks , knives , assorted automatic and manual weapons and yeah gas masks ... :D
@Secur:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Asha - Parde Mein Rehne Do - Shikar [1968] - YouTube

Maslahat ka tehat yeh jaiz ha!\

Fatwa Baba Bozo Vol 420 Page 9211

bay sharam gher may baap bhai nahi hay kaya? :omghaha:

Wah pakka guess lagaya ha I am bachelor living along in three room flat!

Mr both were caliphs and followed Quran and sunny unlike corrupt musharraf and same hazrat UMAR RA asked people that if I go against Quran and suunah what will you do one man stood and took out his sword and said we will do this hazrat Kumar ra thanked god and said that if I will go astray my people will force me to the straight path that is what Islam says Mr

and the barelvi inside you is clear on this thread

So you invented a new Khalifah? Hazrat Kumar??

Glad there is a fatwa for that..refer to Fatawat Baba Bozo Vol.420 Page 1314

Fitna should be crushed where ever it arises. Be it the fitna of Khawarij who took the life of Hazrat Usman (R.A), who destabilized the rule of Hazrat Ali (R.A), Be it the the one who didn't spare the house of Allah in Makkah or in Islamabad.

Peace loving sunni Luffy Sahab, Not an extremist like you.

"Peace loving" is often advertised by bareilvis, time to free the islam of pakistan from bidaa, pir-parasti, mazar-parasti, urs, malangs, shirks, misguided sufism, mureeds, gada-nasheeni, milad etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom