What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudis didnt use bombs etc, as spilling of blood is not allowed there so they first flooded the masjid and than ran electricity through it.
It is propaganda that they were kept as human shield, it is a propaganda by faujis. Musharaf and top generals of army drink wine in private life , they eat while standing like animals, they over-reacted on lal masjid issue.

So 1 week duration given to Lal masji Females and childrens were also propoganda? Please give us proof Musharraf and top army general drank Wine?

And also give proof women were killed during Lal Masjid Seige?

Haven't you read Surah Hujraat of Quran, where it stictly forbidden to spread the unverified news among people?

And please check the SSG thread at Pakistan Army Section. Pictures posted there will verify before electrocuting them, there was intense fire fight and use of chemical there

And they do not treat women like herds of goat and sheep or advocate selling child brides.
In my books the right place for backward people is a gulag or concentration camp..I will give you the A cell!

What Saudi's did and did not has no impact on Pakistan. We are neither a monarch ruled by Al Saud nor a vassal of Arabia.

We would stop you from wearing underwear and make you wear shalwar kamiz, we would stop you from wiping your a$$ with toilet paper like farangis. We would teach you civilization and islam.

It is propaganda by irreligous patloon wearing faujis. Musharaf prevented evacauation of female students, he wanted to teach them lesson...like he taught it to bugti...tell me are you a bareilvi?

It's a documented proof, you can see the videos on internet. Where is your proof that Musharraf prevented them to leave and wanted to teach them a lesson?

We would stop you from wearing underwear and make you wear shalwar kamiz, we would stop you from wiping your a$$ with toilet paper like farangis. We would teach you civilization and islam.

Subha Jab banda neend say uthay ga kameez shalwar phen kar,,, to phr to masla ho jaye ga bina underwear kay :cheesy:

and once again spreading unverified news that Muslims wipe there backs with toilet paper.

It is propaganda by irreligous patloon wearing faujis. Musharaf prevented evacauation of female students, he wanted to teach them lesson...like he taught it to bugti...tell me are you a bareilvi?

Better to be patloon wearing fauji than a runaway coward in Burqa..Now I am sure somewhere somehow a hadees and fatwa exist to justify this.

Maulana Abdul Aziz Ghazi escaped in Burqa - Part - 1 - YouTube

In Afghanistan neither you have running water nor toilet paper. You can only use pebbles..ouch that must hurt.

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 162:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Whoever performs ablution should clean his nose with water by putting the water in it and then blowing it out, and whoever cleans his private parts with stones should do it with odd number of stones."

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/004-sbt.php#001.004.162

It's a documented proof, you can see the videos on internet. Where is your proof that Musharraf prevented them to leave and wanted to teach them a lesson?

Subha Jab banda neend say uthay ga kameez shalwar phen kar,,, to phr to masla ho jaye ga bina underwear kay :cheesy:

You sleep with underwear?, thats weird.
Pak army needs to be islamized. There should be strictness on praying nimaz as many of them dont pray at all. Their mannerisms are like farangis, moreover they eat while standing which is against islamic teachings. Beard shouldnt be discouraged. Right now they are colonial legacy, they need to be "pakistanized"

Pak army needs to be islamized. There should be strictness on praying nimaz as many of them dont pray at all. Their mannerisms are like farangis, moreover they eat while standing which is against islamic teachings. Beard shouldnt be discouraged. Right now they are colonial legacy, they need to be "pakistanized"

http://youtu.be/Tm38ckCAtko

900x900px-LL-d8b69ea0_neutral-feel-like-a-sir-l.png

I sleep in a dhooti and sometimes stark naked. Is that unislamic too?

Islam is not about Personal and physical appearances. Did you see Allama Mohmmad Iqbaal with a Beard and qameez shalwar? He was beardless and Wear Patloon kameez and had a manners of farangis. Yet he lit the hearts of muslims of subcontinent. Muslims stood behind the Kafir e Azam Quaid E Azam Mohmmad Ali Jinnah...

What Pukhtoon failed to do so with their beards and physical appearances. Kafir looking Muslims did it. Feel the differences.

Better to be patloon wearing fauji than a runaway coward in Burqa..Now I am sure somewhere somehow a hadees and fatwa exist to justify this.

Maulana Abdul Aziz Ghazi escaped in Burqa - Part - 1 - YouTube

In Afghanistan neither you have running water nor toilet paper. You can only use pebbles..ouch that must hurt.

Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement

This country was not made for westerized anti-islamic losers like you, you can go to america to enjoy harams there....we wont let pak army to become like turkey army.

Islam is not about Personal and physical appearances. Did you see Allama Mohmmad Iqbaal with a Beard and qameez shalwar? He was beardless and Wear Patloon kameez and had a manners of farangis. Yet he lit the hearts of muslims of subcontinent. Muslims stood behind the Kafir e Azam Quaid E Azam Mohmmad Ali Jinnah...

What Pukhtoon failed to do so with their beards and physical appearances. Kafir looking Muslims did it. Feel the differences.

Allama iqbal was neither westernized nor unislamic, but fauji lifestyles are western (i am talking about their officers). I wont comment on holy prophet mohammad ali jinnah, he was an angraiz. Ulemas didnt like him.

This country was not made for westerized anti-islamic losers like you, you can go to america to enjoy harams there....we wont let pak army to become like turkey army.

Allama iqbal was neither westernized nor unislamic, but fauji lifestyles are western (i am talking about their officers). I wont comment on holy prophet mohammad ali jinnah, he was an angraiz. Ulemas didnt like him.

If your are living in Pakistan, That's due to blessings of Allah who made Pakistan through a human named Mohmmad Ali Jinnah. You can cry all the river fo heaven sake, won't change a dime.

Luffy,,, where is proof of womens and pukhtoon girls being killed in Jamia Hafsa?

If your are living in Pakistan, That's due to blessings of Allah who made Pakistan through a human named Mohmmad Ali Jinnah. You can cry all the river fo heaven sake, won't change a dime.

Luffy,,, where is proof of womens and pukhtoon girls being killed in Jamia Hafsa?

The credit of creation of Pakistan goes to british, not jinnah. Jinnah and muslim league had friendly history with british, though in the end jinnah sahab angered mountainbaiton due his personal desire for governor general seat and rule the country like a PM instead of bechara liaqat ali khan.
And dont ask me to search for proofs , documents and all that, i am lazy.

The credit of creation of Pakistan goes to british, not jinnah. Jinnah and muslim league had friendly history with british, though in the end jinnah sahab angered mountainbaiton due his personal desire for governor general seat and rule the country like a PM instead of bechara liaqat ali khan.
And dont ask me to search for proofs , documents and all that, i am lazy.

Yet a Divout Muslims who prays Five times a day,,, can not pay heed to his creator warning that not to spread false news without backing up with solid proofs. App to seedha jhanum may jaye gay janab.

Yeah, 1940 Muslim League Jalsa and 1946 Hugh election win of Muslim league due to muslim vote was also a british conspiracy. Damagh hay ya bhoosa bhara howa hay?

Yet a Divout Muslims who prays Five times a day,,, can not pay heed to his creator warning that not to spread false news without backing up with solid proofs. App to seedha jhanum may jaye gay janab.

Yeah, 1940 Muslim League Jalsa and 1946 Hugh election win of Muslim league due to muslim vote was also a british conspiracy. Damagh hay ya bhoosa bhara howa hay?

Dont derail the thread with useless talk. Tell me are you a bareilvi? Why you are cheering for lal masjid operation?

Dont derail the thread with useless talk. Tell me are you a bareilvi? Why you are cheering for lal masjid operation?

Fitna should be crushed where ever it arises. Be it the fitna of Khawarij who took the life of Hazrat Usman (R.A), who destabilized the rule of Hazrat Ali (R.A), Be it the the one who didn't spare the house of Allah in Makkah or in Islamabad.

Peace loving sunni Luffy Sahab, Not an extremist like you.

I appreciate your bravery for speaking what you consider is right...but I still don't think that it was right way zarvan, she was foreigner..and her kidnapping projected a very negative image of Pakistan in the sight of world...what I meant to say that it would be much better if they use media and pressure groups...

sir foreigners can't be allowed to spread evils and if government will not stop them than people will

So 1 week duration given to Lal masji Females and childrens were also propoganda? Please give us proof Musharraf and top army general drank Wine?

And also give proof women were killed during Lal Masjid Seige?

Haven't you read Surah Hujraat of Quran, where it stictly forbidden to spread the unverified news among people?

And please check the SSG thread at Pakistan Army Section. Pictures posted there will verify before electrocuting them, there was intense fire fight and use of chemical there
sir musharraf drinks wine everybody knows that and hundreds of. women killed and their bodies were burnt and destroyed by use of chemicals and Mr Quran say as follow you leader but if they go against Quran an sunnah follow Quran and sunnah sir @Emmie government has protected prostitution interest based economy vulgarity and corruption and all kind of evils and revolt against this government has to be done

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom