What's new

Jack Jacob: The general who saved India from more war.

I think this madarsa educated pajamachap is angry coz someone called him bhai instead of behan lolz.

No insult intended.

Unless you take facts for an insult.

Wasn't the "final and perfect" faith expected to be different? ;)

Human beings are not perfect, which set of people on this earth - can claim to have paradise achieved, never mind paradise lost.

Uski hawa nikal gayee hai. Ab kuch bacha nahi hai bolne ko........ to lil Indian lil Indian laga rakha hai....

Ah mon ami, avoir une araignée au plafond -- quelle mouche t’a piqué? Keep on trucking my little indian friend.

Funny thing is he is quoting Winston Churchill,

Perhaps he should check the kind words Churchill used for Muslims.

I guess some still look upon the Gora Sahibs here ;)

I think this madarsa educated pajamachap is angry coz someone called him bhai instead of behan l
olz.

Please do not underrate him. I was deeply upset at his mocking me by using a ready made source of Latin tags, but discovered that he is in fact quite well-read. some of his irritating flippancy may stem from the fact that he feels it necessary to engage in single combat with every Indian, and is therefore unable to compose a decent reply in many cases. I don't deny that he has fanboy impulses; so do many of us.

Please do not underrate him. I was deeply upset at his mocking me by using a ready made source of Latin tags, but discovered that he is in fact quite well-read. some of his irritating flippancy may stem from the fact that he feels it necessary to engage in single combat with every Indian, and is therefore unable to compose a decent reply in many cases. I don't deny that he has fanboy impulses; so do many of us.

He's just indulging in the troll within that's in all of us.

The more the merrier in that case.

Everyone loves the spunky outnumbered underdog right? :)

I am a nationalist - what can I say, my nation - it's every speck of dust - calls out to me - it's dirt is my gold, it's cobwebs my silk - it's lowliest faqir - my best friend. What's one life - If I could live and die - a thousand times - I would gladly spill my life's blood upon it's altar. <everyone happy now>
:pakistan:

I don't rate him at all, i just value people here who force me to think, which leaves him and his redundant posts out.

I am a nationalist - what can I say, my nation - it's every speck of dust - calls out to me - it's dirt is my gold, it's cobwebs my silk - it's lowliest faqir - my best friend. What's one life - If I could live and die - a thousand times - I would gladly spill my life's blood upon it's alter.

Choda agast abhi door nahin. Practice ker raha hai?

I don't rate him at all, i just value people here who force me to think, which leaves him and his redundant posts out.

LoL - you have cut me to the quick, how will I live now, knowing syama does not approve of my wittiness - most come out of this deep depression - that his cutting remarks - have caused me to fall in. :)

LoL - you have cut me to the quick, how will I live now, knowing syama does not approve of my wittiness - most come out of this deep depression - that his cutting remarks - have caused me to fall in. :)

Have some of this .....

270030-parle-melody-chocolaty.jpg

I am a nationalist - what can I say, my nation - it's every speck of dust - calls out to me - it's dirt is my gold, it's cobwebs my silk - it's lowliest faqir - my best friend. What's one life - If I could live and die - a thousand times - I would gladly spill my life's blood upon it's alter.

You are getting insufferably conceited, hanging around and basking in the kind words that indulgent and misguided people are saying about you, entirely without justification. Some self-improvement seems to be in order.

You could start by learning how to spell and to punctuate.

al·tar *(ôltr)
n.
1. An elevated place or structure before which religious ceremonies may be enacted or upon which sacrifices may be offered.
2. A structure, typically a table, before which the divine offices are recited and upon which the Eucharist is celebrated in Christian churches.
[Middle English auter, from Old English altar and Old French auter, both from Latin altre.]

al·ter *(ôltr)
v. al·tered, al·ter·ing, al·ters
v.tr.
1. To change or make different; modify: altered my will.
2. To adjust (a garment) for a better fit.
3. To castrate or spay (an animal, such as a cat or a dog).
v.intr.
To change or become different.
[Middle English alteren, from Old French alterer, from Medieval Latin alterre, from Latin alter, other; see al-1 in Indo-European roots.]

Choda agast abhi door nahin. Practice ker raha hai?

Choda August - if it was not Ramadan - the wine and song would flow - and the company would also be rather attractive and have a certain je ne sais quoi - yes one of the best days in the year for me.

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg:large

Choda August - if it was not Ramadan - the wine and song would flow - and the company would also be rather attractive and have a certain je ne sais quoi - yes one of the best days in the year for me.

I note that the women, being in burqa, presumably, are carefully omitted from your allusion.

In sympathy, we will ensure the wine, song and attractive company (exclusive as it may be) flows double at our end the next day.

Back
Top Bottom