What's new

Jack Jacob: The general who saved India from more war.

LoL - over reaction much, Islam has had a profound impact - on the Punjab - culturally, religiously, in fact in every single field, - you as a Punjabi (I assume you are) cannot deny this.

No dude, I'm not Punjabi at all; though I admire Baba Farid and Baba Bulleh Shah.
No over-reaction at all. Just frauds and charlatans must be shown their place.

est non...

I was stunned at the way you reached out and acquired the Granth Sahib as your own.

Sometimes you worry me, Rafi.

Enjoy. :pakistan:

No dude, I'm not Punjabi at all; though I admire Baba Farid and Baba Bulleh Shah.
No over-reaction at all. Just frauds and charlatans must be shown their place.

est non...

LoL massive over-reaction - I said that Muslim influences, including Punjabi Muslim - have been included in the Guru Granth Saab, and you start waffling about frauds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Attacking the Holy Prophet in stealth, speaks to your character.

Well the minute you guys trying to riducle our beliefs....."kaali maa worship, lingam worship, worshipping gods with monkey heads, elephant heads, blue gods, gods with big dracula teeth is a one way ticket to hell"..by Hossain or whatever...all bets are off....dont ever try to demand respect..you got to earn it son...and I dont literally mean you as SON..!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ho-saved-india-more-war-13.html#ixzz22yi2I0ZD

I was stunned at the way you reached out and acquired the Granth Sahib as your own.

moi, surely not ;)

Well the minute you guys trying to riducle our beliefs....."kaali maa worship, lingam worship, worshipping gods with monkey heads, elephant heads, blue gods, gods with big dracula teeth is a one way ticket to hell"..by Hossain or whatever...all bets are off....dont ever try to demand respect..you got to earn it son...and I dont literally mean you as SON..!

Where I have I said those things, complain about the person who said them, what does it have to do with me.

Music is considered haraam and the Shia are considered wajib ul qatl, Jewish conspiracy and worse by many in the mainstream Islam.

These people need to convince them, not non Muslims. ;)

I can't speak for 100 odd million people - that is the population of Pakistani Punjab - which is to say 70% of the Punjabi people in the world are citizens of Pakistan. :pakistan:

But Punjabi is still loved, many on a evening - in our farms - we listen to Punjabi poetry - and recite it, with tears in our eyes. Punjabi Muslim poetry has both a worldly and mystical element. Urdu - is a national language - and like English it allows us, to communicate with our Sindi, Balochi, Pashtun, Kashmiri, and other brothers and sisters.

Cool, you think different from others. :)

It began with IVC, moved on to Chanakya and now even Granth Sahib... Looks like someone is so disillusioned by their own history that they need to lay claim to others'

It began with IVC, moved on to Chanakya and now even Granth Sahib... Looks like someone is so disillusioned by their own history that they need to lay claim to others'

There is no such thing. That was all jahiliyah. ;)

Music is considered haraam and the Shia are considered wajib ul qatl, Jewish conspiracy and worse by many in the mainstream Islam.

These people need to convince them, not non Muslims. ;)

Music is not haram - it is for people who are more of the Wahabi tradition, most of the people in Pakistan - are from the Barelvi tradition, we listen to devotional and secular music all the time.

And I am a Shia - have been targeted for assassination by the takfir, on a number of occasions but I come from people made of sterner stuff, we will continue to strive for our country. That is a promise. ;)

LoL - we are from our land, and our land is from us, when we die - we return to it's soil, and become it's dust, you cannot separate Punjabi's or Pakistani's from their land. We are one and the same, it is like the mother that gives birth to us, we will defend it till the last drop of blood.

There is no doubt - it is a fact that Nanak-ji fashioned a faith system which was inclusive, very large-hearted and posed no danger to any other dogma, unless they stretched out to discover such danger. There is no doubt that the poetry of some of the Sufi poets is mesmerizing. In Ludhiana, I had a lovely collection of tapes, which I freaked out on for that year and a half. Bulleh Shah in particular; he haunts me.

But a religion whose mool mantra starts with the Onkar is making some statements right away. To see in this the influence of Islam exclusively is to be astonishingly out of touch with reality.

We need to get our little one away from the bear necessities. It could do him permanent damage. I mean mental damage, of course. What DID you think?

Music is not haram - it is for people who are more of the Wahabi tradition, most of the people in Pakistan - are from the Barelvi tradition, we listen to devotional and secular music all the time.

And I am a Shia - have been targeted for assassination by the takfir, on a number of occasions but I come from people made of sterner stuff, we will continue to strive for our country. That is a promise. ;)

You certainly don't know more than those who so kindly saved you from the Jahiliyah.

Remember, bidat is punishable. By death. ;)

You are fond of making Voltaire like quotes: I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

It doesn't go with your culture and your reality. Your choice to continue the charade, everyone and his uncle can only laugh at it.

And where are you striving from? A kaffir country? How exactly is that striving going? A few examples? ;)

You certainly don't know more than those who so kindly saved you from the Jahiliyah.

Remember, bidat is punishable. By death. ;)

You are fond of making Voltaire like quotes: I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

It doesn't go with your culture and your reality. Your choice to continue the charade, everyone and his uncle can only laugh at it.

And where are you striving from? A kaffir country? How exactly is that striving going? A few examples? ;)

And you are so deluded to tell someone from another country, another culture, race, to tell them - what? who? they are - speaks to your megalomania - that is your problem not mine, we will define who we are, we do not need ideologically infected individuals to express their inferiority complex's upon us.

Very nice... Great succinct reply.

Have to agree that music is not haraam and Shia are not wajib ul qatl and a Jewish conspiracy!

Very nice... Great succinct reply.

Have to agree that music is not haraam and Shia are not wajib ul qatl and a Jewish conspiracy!

If I was wajib-ul-qatil - and music is haraam, how do you explain a Shia posting a devotional hymn to Hazrat Ali

Back
Top Bottom