What's new

J&K records sale of 496 lakh liquor bottles in 2012

Sari Army Walo ne he pee hongi aise nhi pee ker suicide krtay aur apnay he unit walon ko martay..... Ja ker check kerwao bhai :)

Army gets discounted or free booze I dont think it is calculated in this statistics...

Sad that hindus occupation have made kashmir an alcohol drinking region... :tdown:

good for muslims, at least nobody will force them to stop what is rightfully their to drink.. :cheers:
In any case, mountain people traditionally drink more ..nothing special..

Kashmir was purely hindu before jehadeees came :|

Liquor drinking is good in cold areas :pakistan:

Again wrong you hindu...

Jammu was hindu majority
Kashmir was Muslim majority...

Now Kashmiris simply want your hindu army out of the region!! stay in maharashtra or tamil land or wherever the hell you came from!!!

Naah Mullah i'am completely correct before the barbarians came kashmir was completely dharmic .

India is was a dharmic land ,you can goto arabia :police:

The Barbarians taught you peaceful folk :angel: how to not discriminate on skin color and how to not throw your widows into fire :omghaha:
Even though they did it a little bit harsh :lol:

Indians should go back to Africa or Australia where you guys came from...
India (land of Indus) only for Indo-Aryan.... Not for Dravids like you..

So all Indians should probably be deported once green flag flies over Delhi fort again :pakistan:

That must be taught in your punjab fake textbooks:undecided:,muslims did nothing to help/undo caste discrimination or sati ,how could they ? what can you except from uncivilized hoodlums:cheesy: ?

haha first fly your flag is your jehaddeee heartland (o btw more than half of your land is gone :D)

Indians are not one race or color ,horses are of different races unlike dogs :omghaha:

Muslims ruled Hindus for 1000 years and did put a bit of civility in you.
Before us you Hindus were rabid,racist creatures(not that you arent today).
Guess Muslims didnt do a good job liberating Dalits like you... :angel:

Most Indians are Dravidians who came from Africa and took our (Indo-Aryan) land....
Be nice to us or we will again deport you back to Uganda or Zimbabwe :omghaha:

Muslims ruled Hindus for 1000 years and did put a bit of civility in you.
Before us you Hindus were rabid,racist creatures(not that you arent today).
Guess Muslims didnt do a good job liberating Dalits like you... :angel:

Most Indians are Dravidians who came from Africa and took our (Indo-Aryan) land....
Be nice to us or we will again deport you back to Uganda or Zimbabwe :omghaha:

Don't you have any shame back in you? Bragging about religions! Debate or bragg about countries,but why the **** do you bring in religion to every ******* thing?

Don't you have any shame back in you? Bragging about religions! Debate or bragg about countries,but why the **** do you bring in religion to every ******* thing?

Tell your GreenFoe brother that who wants to send Indians back to arabia because of their religion :angel:
A fitting reply, yes!

Tell your GreenFoe brother that who wants to send Indians back to arabia because of their religion :angel:
A fitting reply, yes!

It wasn't just meant for you, @GreenFoe: what the **** is wrong with you man?

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't just meant for you, @GreenFoe: what the **** is wrong with you man?

What's wrong with you ? what did i said ?:cuckoo:

Shut up or show me before bragging !

I never made any comments on islam before that mullah fanatic @Icewolf started his gibberish

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom