What's new

Either Article 370 will exist, or J&K won't be a part of India, Omar Abdullah tweets

You mean Urdu came from Central Asian as taught to you in your third class sarkari school. :laughcry:

UP/Bihar bhaiyas are shitiest and poorest people in India, your kind is only good for working in fields of east punjab. :lol:

UP/Bihar bhaiyas are shitiest and poorest people in India, your kind is only good for working in fields of east punjab. :lol:

I was once told by a Karachi guy, if you take a paindu from a village of Pakistan to Spain, he will still remain a paindu even in spain. :laughcry::laughcry:

Bhaiya you keep reminding us of urdu as if bhaiyas had anything to do with it. As i said even the father of Hindustani language is Amir Khusro of Turkic father and Kashmiri mother. :haha:

And see how your bhaiyas kind cry in Pakistan, forget about us becoming them. They know their place, unfortunatly they have invaded east punjab. And the retards now go with turban and beards like sikhs, but their bhaiya face is easly detected no matter what they wear. :omghaha:
urdu bhaiya,whats with hindi and urdu??..i am not a hindi speaker nor an aryan language...to my ears,hindi and urdu sounds exactly similar..the only noted difference is in your alphabets...try to understand that..or atleast give some respect to your bimari ancestors....

Is this the reason you started considering Punjabi as a villager's language and started to copycat Urdu to prove yourself as some kind of nawabzada.
Mr. Nawabzada....o_O You are back.....Congratulations.....

first i am not happy at all...
it was just sarcasm .
i did not want to hurt any one feeling ..
there is nothing wrong being gay/homosexual ..
its there life .. it their decison how they live till it did not hurt others
they are here too. and we have some controversy too and heated debate in counties highest court .. SC
Section 377: The way forward - The Hindu
Section 377 and LGBT rights: Here's what you need to know | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
at the same time same court also did this g8 step
Supreme Court recognizes transgenders as 'third gender' - The Times of India
which inhuman acts you talking about?

Iam not Philosopher and Iam Laymen ,moreover Iam enjoying your informative posts
I think as a member of Eastern Civilisation ...You cant import such nasty doings from Europe/America
They are already Dying Civilization (also called Decadence) ....You have to brought compitative Equivalent Civlisation instead of becoming Copycats
---
Every Great Civilsation in the History of the world attained Heights on the basis of giving top priorities to JUSTICE & EDUCATION and at the time of ZENITH they always focus themselves in immoral / inhumane acts like Above....which finally concluded their reign
---
(My MACRO OVERVIEW)
Right Now World is Divided into 3 systems
1. Communism / Atheist
2. Western Civilisation
3. Muslim Civilisation
except Muslims & Jews everyone is supporting Gays/Lesbians Rights........or If someone is not supporting officially(like india /china or else) then sooner or later they will accept it as norms of 21st Century..

Iam not Philosopher and Iam Laymen ,moreover Iam enjoying your informative posts
I think as a member of Eastern Civilisation ...You cant import such nasty doings from Europe/America
They are already Dying Civilization (also called Decadence) ....You have to brought Equivalent Civlisation instead of becoming Copycats
---
Every Great Civilsation in the History have attained Heights on the basis of giving top priorities to JUSTICE & EDUCATION and at the time of ZENITH they always focus themselves in immoral / inhumane acts like Above....which finally concluded their reign
---
(My MACRO OVERVIEW)
Right Now World is Divided into 3 systems
1. Communism / Atheist
2. Western Civilisation
3. Muslim Civilisation
except Muslims & Jews everyone is supporting Gays/Lesbians Rights........or If someone is not supporting officially(like india /china or else) then sooner or later they will accept it as norms of 21st Century..
--
gays ,lesbian is not new ..
ancinet civilisation was much forward looking and open society..
even in india see this
Kamat's Potpourri: Beautiful Erotic Sculptures of Khajuraho, India
Khajuraho: Sex & Spirituality on Pinterest
world going for liberty and personal freedom .. so sooner or later they will accept
Gio and gene do type

--
gays ,lesbian is not new ..
ancinet civilisation was much forward looking and open society..
even in india see this
Kamat's Potpourri: Beautiful Erotic Sculptures of Khajuraho, India
Khajuraho: Sex & Spirituality on Pinterest
world going for liberty and personal freedom .. so sooner or later they will accept
Gio and gene do type
When You Accept God is there....then You've to accept Satan is playing their part of Role........
We're in this world momentarily (that wont baffle you).....There is eternal life waiting for us which depends solely on Good Deeds of Worldly affairs
We are not Muslim by birth, You have to prove yourself with your deeds .There is an equal opportunity for us to choose between Good & Evil......which we called FREE WILL

When You Accept God is there....then You've to accept Satan is playing their part of Role........
We're in this world momentarily (that wont baffle you).....There is eternal life waiting for us which depends solely on Good Deeds of Worldly affairs
We are not Muslim by birth, You have to prove yourself with your deeds .There is an equal opportunity for us to choose between Good & Evil......which we called FREE WILL
--
You have of human first .. religion later ..
what you value more human life or religion is ultimate question ..
human is there for relgion or vice a versa defines your action as evil or civil.
music is haram in islam still sufis do that to reach the almighty through music .
any religion who change with time it grows and prosper and who did not decay..
tell me you follow 5 time namaz ...is it possible if you work round the clock
crossing sea was forbidin in hinuduism and you will lost your caste if you do so till 1800
now people dont bother about it...
hinduism change with time..
can we say about islam
note : not to compare relgion just to give example as i know less about other religion

hinduism change with time..
can we say about islam
note : not to compare relgion just to give example as i know less about other religion

I have big idea of every religion & i dont know much details
Islam is practicing in all 6 Continents of world & we are divided into many Sects, some sects believe Music Haram others Wont.
I give you some more examples
1. Driving Car for women is not allowed in muslim country Saudia, which is not allowed in their tradition (so dont drag islam here)
2. Veil (Burqa) Concept differ country to country, How much you cover is not mentioned in Quran/Hadees its upto you to decide, bcoz objective is to keep the Greedy intentions away
3. Interpretation of Hadees/Quran differs Sect to Sect, Haram Food is allowed if you are near to death (and have no other option to eat Halal)
4. Divorce is Allowed (halal) but Allah wont like Divorce
5. Onion was haram for prophet but not for us, Prophet married 9 times, we're allowed upto 4 (if we do justice)
=====DONTS
1. You cant change your Religion (as worldly king wont like betrayal - change of loyalty)
2. Interest is not allowed for LOANS (at any cost)
3. Drugs not allowed
4. Homos
5. Innocent killing haram (include all humanity).......list goes on
=====5 TIMES NAMAZ Issue
there are two types of Duties we perform in this world
1. Duties of God (which include prayers, zakat, Hajj, Jihad etc etc)
2. Duties to Mankind (rights of neighbors/relatives, dont lie, speak truth, dont kill, dont rape, Injustice etc......be good otherwise you owe to him in the day of Judgement)

Namaz is Duty to God & allah knows us better by our intentions. If we have not perform his duties then maybe he will forgive us or not (its up to Allah to forgive any shortcoming)
But if we have teased mankind & violated the right of other brother for little profit then Allah wont forgive us that....Bcoz its the right of Other side to forgive you not ALLAH

Last edited:
I have big idea of every religion & i dont know much details
Islam is practicing in all 6 Continents of world & we are divided into many Sects, some sects believe Music Haram others Wont.
I give you some more examples
1. Driving Car for women is not allowed in muslim country Saudia, which is not allowed in their tradition (so dont drag islam here)
2. Veil (Burqa) Concept differ country to country, How much you cover is not mentioned in Quran/Hadees its upto you to decide, bcoz objective is to keep the Greedy intentions away
3. Interpretation of Hadees/Quran differs Sect to Sect, Haram Food is allowed if you are near to death (and have no other option to eat Halal)
4. Divorce is Allowed (halal) but Allah wont like Divorce
5. Onion was haram for prophet but not for us, Prophet married 9 times, we're allowed upto 4 (if we do justice)
=====DONTS
1. You cant change your Religion (as worldly king wont like betrayal - change of loyalty)
2. Interest is not allowed for LOANS (at any cost)
3. Drugs not allowed
4. Homos
5. Innocent killing haram (include all humanity).......list goes on
=====5 TIMES NAMAZ Issue
there are two types of Duties we perform in this world
1. Duties of God (which include prayers, zakat, Hajj, Jihad etc etc)
2. Duties to Mankind (rights of neighbors/relatives, dont lie, speak truth, dont kill, dont rape, Injustice etc......be good otherwise you owe to him in the day of Judgement)

Namaz is Duty to God & allah knows us better by our intentions. If we have not perform his duties then maybe he will forgive us or not (its up to Allah to forgive any shortcoming)
But if we have teased mankind & violated the right of other brother for little profit then Allah wont forgive us that....Bcoz its the right of Other side to forgive you not ALLAH
--
my point is simple..
christanity accepted their mistake than chruch was when they said earth is center of universe and other go around it..
they accepted galileo and copernicus was right after such a long time..
not because they were not aware.. but they saw world is chaing and they cant stick to old way of thinking which is not as per science and current social order
The Vatican claims Darwin's theory of evolution is compatible with Christianity - Telegraph
After 350 Years, Vatican Says Galileo Was Right: It Moves - New York Times
Pope says Catholic Church should not dismiss gay marriage - Telegraph

see the change ..
cruz of the matter..
if want to be relevant (individual, society, region, nation ) you to change as per what rel vent for world ..

note: as this thread is for A370.. this discussion may not right here..
so i am ending this here ..
it was nice talking to you.. learned few new things.. for which i came in pdf
khuda haif// chal te he/// ram ram// sai nara/ bye

--
my point is simple..
christanity accepted their mistake than chruch was when they said earth is center of universe and other go around it..
they accepted galileo and copernicus was right after such a long time..
not because they were not aware.. but they saw world is chaing and they cant stick to old way of thinking which is not as per science and current social order
The Vatican claims Darwin's theory of evolution is compatible with Christianity - Telegraph
After 350 Years, Vatican Says Galileo Was Right: It Moves - New York Times
Pope says Catholic Church should not dismiss gay marriage - Telegraph

see the change ..
cruz of the matter..
if want to be relevant (individual, society, region, nation ) you to change as per what rel vent for world ..

note: as this thread is for A370.. this discussion may not right here..
so i am ending this here ..
it was nice talking to you.. learned few new things.. for which i came in pdf
khuda haif// chal te he/// ram ram// sai nara/ bye

That is not changing, that is sophistry and intellectual dishonesty by Vatican claiming Darwin's theory of evolution is compatible with Christianity. How is it compatible? What happened to Adam and Eve and the world being made in 6 days? What happened to Noah's ark? Has Vatican disowned Adam and Eve and the rest of the fairy tale/horror show that goes on to make up Christianity?

That is not changing, that is sophistry and intellectual dishonesty by Vatican claiming Darwin's theory of evolution is compatible with Christianity. How is it compatible? What happened to Adam and Eve and the world being made in 6 days? What happened to Noah's ark? Has Vatican disowned Adam and Eve and the rest of the fairy tale/horror show that goes on to make up Christianity?
--
you are right dear
but see its slow process
they cant suddenly shake the foundation of belief
they accepted galilio/copernucs after 350 yrs
so they are slow .. first they denied then they accept partially
then they aceept completely
just wait
rest i agree with you

Back
Top Bottom