What's new

I've killed alot of Arabs in my life and there's no problem with that

@qamar1990

Like I said, nothing against you man. I understand that you came legally to the US, which is fair, but don't expect people to respect you while you give them a poor attitude. Also, they only way to put an end to this conflict is to accept the integrity of both States, now the heavy work is left upon the Israelis' shoulders, let's see what's gonna happen (; ...

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole anti-Semitic thing is complete and utter nonsense. Arabs themselves are Semitic people and so are many other ethnic groups. In fact we Arabs are by far the largest group of Semites today.

Anti-Zionists would be a more fitting word.

As dumb as those comments are then Palestinian Arabs have also expressed themselves in similar fashion when they killed Jewish terrorists.

Hasani ,,i think your definition is pretty much straight forward. But I have question before Islam, three type of religious people live around Mecca and Madina ? . Christians, Jews and those who are Idol worshiper ? . Eventually all muslims has ultimate connection with these religion ? . Can you tell about minority or majority of these three cult around two holy cities? ( Don't take it persona, just need your feed back for personal knowledge, asking you because you have in depth knowledge of Arabian history ). More question to come.

Thanks

your fanatics, i cant believe our government supports sick minded people like you.
your god is a devil, if he lets you steal peoples land.
what kind of god allows that?

Read post #55
The biblical claim does not hold against the facts, and the ones mentioned weren't believed by Jews, since they preferred the golden cow, but to keep the occupation of Palestine going, any lies and means are good for justification.

The name of Israel in biblical times (during egyptian civilization era) was cannen. Then it was judea during roman period. After Jews revolted against Romans and were forced to migrate out of judea, it's name was changed to palestine.
Opposing Israel is NOT anti-Semitism.The Jews, including Orthodox Jews, and anyone else who opposes Israel are anti-Zionist, NOT anti-Semitic.
your fanatics, i cant believe our government supports sick minded people like you. your god is a devil, if he lets you steal peoples land.
This whole anti-Semitic thing is complete and utter nonsense. Arabs themselves are Semitic people and so are many other ethnic groups.
The biblical claim does not hold against the facts, and the ones mentioned weren't believed by Jews, since they preferred the golden cow -

So much ignorance, miseducation, and misrepresentation. So little time. If you care about the facts you guys will research them properly and not just pick and choose empty words because they fit your preconceptions. You can't always rely on Jews to do the work for you!

Joos are good non-fiction writers though. They made Christians believe a kind of funny things.

Muslim scholar (Reza Aslan) He is Azeri from Iran is kicking Christian/Joohish azz on live TV.
It is too funny.

I knew he was azeri and yet @mods , they gave me an infraction for calling him an azeri or simply tork.
Anyhow Persians are smart they can use jews towards their own goals.

Last edited by a moderator:
what a great person helen thomas is.

you need to come back to india, and all the europeans in israel need to get back to their own countries.
only let arab jews stay in palestine.

well not really
Helen Thomas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well in USA you can have racist , xenophobic words and say "i can say it because of the First Amendment"

unhonest answer. of course people blame her for her anti Jews comments.
and she is Arab by her parents from Tripoli in Lebanon , a majority of sunni arab population .

no she is not saying the truth when she is saying that everything in USA is owned by zionism
this is a fantasm
this is one part of conspiracy sickness that sadly invaded our world

she can criticize the policy of Israel ok but giving a such simple conception of USA ... is not only unfair
but insulting towards the country she is living in

Helen Thomas passed away on July 20th.

Helen Thomas dead at 92 - POLITICO.com

So much ignorance, miseducation, and misrepresentation. So little time. If you care about the facts you guys will research them properly and not just pick and choose empty words because they fit your preconceptions. You can't always rely on Jews to do the work for you!

We know how you research your facts, but please keep them for yourselves 'cause they fit only your twisted minds.

This guy is a self-confessed terrorist himself. Somebody should take him out.

Only if he really was ... he only says so cause a couple of days ago a US marine said he'd pi$$ on Taliban corpse again if given the chance , this douchbag is repeating that one.

You would have more credibility if you actually presented facts.

Just shouting down your opposition with claims of "anti-Semitism" won't cut it any more. Many Jews, including Orthodox Jews, are tired of the Zionists maligning the good name of Judaism by their deeds.

I do not justify him, but in the past Arab leaders express they're feelings about the jewish people too, is that OK too?

Israel is a democracy and you can find a lot of opinions,from far right to far left wings. there are even Arab Mk's in the Knesset who express their opinion widely in the Knesset (Israeli Parliament) which also broadcast on the TV.

There was no place like Israel in Ancient times. There was only Palestine as Romans called it. Romans didn't call it Israel.
Thats lie. Romans initially called this land a "Judea", during the Jesus time it was known as Judea. They renamed Judea to Palestine much later, after the second Jewish revolt.

By the way, word "Palestine" is derived from Hebrew word and nothing has to do with today "Palestinians" who were invented in 1964.

Back
Top Bottom