What's new

I've killed alot of Arabs in my life and there's no problem with that

I do not justify him, but in the past Arab leaders express they're feelings about the jewish people too, is that OK too?

I don't think it is OK for either side to demonize the other side, or to call the killing of members of the other side "always OK".

Israel is a democracy and you can find a lot of opinions,from far right to far left wings. there are even Arab Mk's in the Knesset who express their opinion widely in the Knesset (Israeli Parliament) which also broadcast on the TV.

Aside from nearly forcing all Israeli Arabs to pledge alliegence to the Israeli government about 2 years ago or something, I do think the Israeli form of government is more civilized and advanced than that of most muslim-dominated governments, who do a generally poorer job of protecting the right of their minorities to live without threat of being killed.
On the other side, Israelis have a lot to improve when it comes to making sure the Israeli Arabs and Palestinians can enjoy a decent standard of living; stealing of farm-land and water-resources of Palestinians is especially troubling to me (and probably other supporters of Israel)

Thats lie. Romans initially called this land a "Judea", during the Jesus time it was known as Judea. They renamed Judea to Palestine much later, after the second Jewish revolt.

By the way, word "Palestine" is derived from Hebrew word and nothing has to do with today "Palestinians" who were invented in 1964.

A derivative of Philistine perhaps? Religion aside, how different are the Jews from the Palestinians? Interestingly we know of Muslim Palestinians and Christian Palestinians, but not Jewish Palestinian!

A derivative of Philistine perhaps?
Philistines were Greek pagan nation with no relation to current Palestinian Arabs.

Religion aside, how different are the Jews from the Palestinians? Interestingly we know of Muslim Palestinians and Christian Palestinians, but not Jewish Palestinian!
The term "Palestinian" was invented in 1964. Before that they were just Arabs. Arab itself is a linguistic term and became popular during the WW1.

Jews and Arabs are both Semitic nations. Genetically closely related.

sdssddd4_c.jpg

That's odd that were all 'just' Arabs when I'm a Caanite. Whom most Palestinians are. And you make it as if Jews have an exclusive right to the land when you were Hebrew invaders. We originally have always lived in the land. Now, you're trying to substitute your place with the Arabs place. You're the Hebrew outsiders who used to live in today's arabic countries.

Israelis always say that like dumb pigs without looking at the arabification of the levant first.

I don't think it is OK for either side to demonize the other side, or to call the killing of members of the other side "always OK".

Aside from nearly forcing all Israeli Arabs to pledge alliegence to the Israeli government about 2 years ago or something, I do think the Israeli form of government is more civilized and advanced than that of most muslim-dominated governments, who do a generally poorer job of protecting the right of their minorities to live without threat of being killed.
On the other side, Israelis have a lot to improve when it comes to making sure the Israeli Arabs and Palestinians can enjoy a decent standard of living; stealing of farm-land and water-resources of Palestinians is especially troubling to me (and probably other supporters of Israel)

Okay so why do you disregard cause and effect in this case? What do you think caused much violence? You're stating it yourself but you disregard the concept and human nature. Everyone is entitled to it besides the Palestinians. Had this happened to any other nationality you would believe and support their right to violently resist and it would be presented as a quest for freedom in the western world had it been western people. Shake off the double standard please, bro.

Are you dumb? For them, they say Palestinians/Arabs are terrorist. To us, we say Israel is a terrorist.
Livni iin her Mossad days, per her say, known as the black mantiss, seduced and killed many prominent Arabs...Yet how many Egyptian officials have set with her, and how many arab rulers have showered her with gift from Morocco to the GCC..
220px-Tzipi_Livni_-_Press_conference.JPG

You seem outraged that an ex jewish soldier killed arabs, yet you orgasm each time a Syrian get killed or a Syrian town get blown by another arab...That is called hypocrisy....

What is the big deal? He was a soldier...A soldier's job is to kill.

I know, but, when some maniac brags about such thing then there is a problem. When it comes to bragging loons, I have nothing but a disrespect a lot for them. Maybe that is the reason why I despise France for what they did to " you know who "

@500

Dude,

The bottom line is the bottom line, neither the Palestinians, or other Arabs, or Israelis would brag about such thing as killing people. We saw something similar to this on Naserallah's TV as well as Hamas' and people have been extremely critical with such inhumane act.

Last edited by a moderator:
Philistines were Greek pagan nation with no relation to current Palestinian Arabs.

The term "Palestinian" was invented in 1964. Before that they were just Arabs. Arab itself is a linguistic term and became popular during the WW1.

Jews and Arabs are both Semitic nations. Genetically closely related.

sdssddd4_c.jpg

Even if you're right,what's the difference? Let's go on your theory,they're not "palestinians" but arabs,that doesn't change the fact that the territory was populated by arabs.I'm not against Israel but palestinians(arabs) should have their own state to and the fact that Israel doesn't allow that is a gross breach of human rights.Give them their state and then seal off the border if they're hostile but DON'T build settlements and defy them on their OWN land!

@500

Dude,

The bottom line is the bottom line, neither the Palestinians, or other Arabs, or Israelis would brag about such thing as killing people. We saw something similar to this on Naserallah's TV as well as Hamas' and people have been extremely critical with such inhumane act.
It was not a speech, it was inner argue about releasing terrorists. But someone leaked to to press.

Even if you're right,what's the difference? Let's go on your theory,they're not "palestinians" but arabs,that doesn't change the fact that the territory was populated by arabs.
Well there were some 400 thousand Arabs before the beginning of Zionism, now 5.4 million Arabs. And they live better than neighbors around. That means creation of Israel was not at expense of Arabs but quite on contrary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well there were some 400 thousand Arabs before the beginning of Zionism, now 5.4 million Arabs. And they live better than neighbors around. That means creation of Israel was not at expense of Arabs but quite on contrary.

That's just semantics and you know it,even if they've bred 10 times their number in 1949,the fact remains that they were there so they deserve a country just like Israel.So,what's the harm in stopping those settlements and let them have a country? Build a fence,separate from them but be fair.

Livni iin her Mossad days, per her say, known as the black mantiss, seduced and killed many prominent Arabs...Yet how many Egyptian officials have set with her, and how many arab rulers have showered her with gift from Morocco to the GCC..
Yeah, I know that wh*re, there is a big difference between "myself" and the "Arab government".

You seem outraged that an ex jewish soldier killed arabs, yet you orgasm each time a Syrian get killed or a Syrian town get blown by another arab...That is called hypocrisy....
Jewish soldiers sit behind walls, tanks and have their own heavy body gears so they barely gets themselves killed and you can't compare Palestinian military to the Zionist. Shabiha thugs and foreign mercenaries on the other hand, gets killed everyday :tup:

Okay so why do you disregard cause and effect in this case? What do you think caused much violence? You're stating it yourself but you disregard the concept and human nature. Everyone is entitled to it besides the Palestinians. Had this happened to any other nationality you would believe and support their right to violently resist and it would be presented as a quest for freedom in the western world had it been western people. Shake off the double standard please, bro.

I can't support any violent resistance when that resistance only brings more suffering to the people who support the ones doing it, especially when there are many other forms of resistance possible that don't invite said suffering back onto your own.

Back
Top Bottom