What's new

It is better they arrest us ~ Pakistani cyclists angry of Indian treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah blah blah.Cry some more.Our extremist country does not treat your people in this manner when they come to our country at the end of the day.Cry some more.
Actually what's the point in attacking Indians in Pakistan when you can send people to kill Indians in India. Remember 26/11. :azn:

So stop making too much fuss over it. There is a reason why you guys are treated this way.

I don't like the behavior of officials but don't try to prove that you are Better than Us. :omghaha:

Cyclists too?

Why are these idiots going to India then? Don't these people learn? If they treat celebrities and cricketers as ISI agents then what makes them think they are any safer?

The govt should ban all non-official travel to India. Is it so complicated, or are they delusional?

Please check the source.

There should be no ties with India at all.

Actually what's the point in attacking Indians in Pakistan when you can send people to kill Indians in India. Remember 26/11. :azn:

So stop making too much fuss over it. There is a reason why you guys are treated this way.

I don't like the behavior of officials but don't try to prove that you are Better than Us. :omghaha:

We are much better than you.

:lol:

Krait I responded to you once because you responded to me.

Eye for an eye.

After this don't respond to me.

You are spineless liar. It will be better if we don't speak with one another.

Cut your BS.

Whats with the Indians being apologetic here, the police are doing their fuckin job!!!

You want to be nice to the next headley or kasab coming to India for courtesies sake or showing off yoir mehman nawazi, take them to your god-damn houses.

Do any of you personally know each of these cyclists as being pefectly clean, in a land wjere army to politicians are radicalized why would you wanna take chances with your fellow Indians lives...to show off your mehman-nawazi??!!

I'd rather commend these cops for carrying out their duties than being lazy ***** as they usually are.

Stupid Indian rednecks, if they have suspicions, they can monitor them covertly but granting them visas and also they make their displeasure all too obvious.

We are much better than you. :lol:Krait I responded to you once because you responded to me. Eye for an eye.fter this don't respond to me.You are spineless liar. It will be better if we don't speak with one another.
Then stop posting sh!t all over the forum. May be Mods can allow you to say anything, if you cross line, you will be treated like this.

As for you being better than us. If I am not wrong it was in Pakistan where Sri Lankan players were shot at, here we just asked to come to police station.

I thought it was a bad decision, but considering people like you are in majority in Pakistan, I think we sent the right message.

babus are acting stupid.... This is not acceptable..... Feel sorry for those sportsmen......

Pakistanis come here in India and they blow themselves up then who is responsible. Then you guys would say oh look they killed our sports people. Dont know why Pakistanis are crying so loud here when rest of the world treats you like this. I understand this security checks go overboard sometime. I feel it usually at the Indian airports and I heard this overseas about too many security checks. So take it easy

Whats with the Indians being apologetic here, the police are doing their fuckin job!!!You want to be nice to the next headley or kasab coming to India for courtesies sake or showing off yoir mehman nawazi, take them to your god-damn houses.Do any of you prsonally know each of these cyclists as being pefectly clean, in a land wjere army to politicians are radicalized why would you wanna take chances with your fwllow Indians lives...to shiw off your mehman-nawazi??!!
I first hated this behavior but now I think the policemen did the right thing. May be they had someone killed in terrorist attack in India.

Enough of this Aman ki Asha. After beheading of our soldier and his wife and mother crying,asking to return the head, Hyderabad blast few weeks ago, we allow their PM to come to India and now this.

Kick all of them out. Allow only patients at max.

If Musharraf was president not a single Pakistani would go there.

These cunts from our country go there and expect to be treated as human beings from the Indians. :rofl:

Once musharaf asked for indian visa but he was denied for it :lol:

Pakistanis come here in India and they blow themselves up then who is responsible. Then you guys would say oh look they killed our sports people. Dont know why Pakistanis are crying so loud here when rest of the world treats you like this. I understand this security checks go overboard sometime. I feel it usually at the Indian airports and I heard this overseas about too many security checks. So take it easy

Nobody is crying sir.

We expect this kind of treatment from you Hindus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom