What's new

It is better they arrest us ~ Pakistani cyclists angry of Indian treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the big deal...Pakistanis have been known to conduct terrorist activities abusing privileges given by India(Headley ?)

Its only appropriate t o keep a tab on any Pakistani being given the privilege of visiting India, its not a right.

Better be safe than sorry, nothing to get mad about, reporting tonpolice station is trivial compared to acts carried out by Pakistani nationals in India.

If its too much of a burden may be they shiuld rather petition their government to make sure Pakistanis are not found engagaed in terrorist activities in future so innocent people arent troubled.

Whats the big deal...Pakistanis have been known to conduct terrorist activities abusing privileges given by India(Headley ?)

Its only appropriate t o keep a tab on any Pakistani being given the privilege of visiting India, its not a right.

Better be safe than sorry, nothing to get mad about, reporting tonpolice station is trivial compared to acts carried out by Pakistani nationals in India.

If its too much of a burden may be they shiuld rather petition their government to make sure Pakistanis are not found engagaed in terrorist activities in future so innocent people arent troubled.

Yup...they will crush little indians under their cycles..
Now go hide little timid indian :lol:

Bhaad main gayi apology. :omghaha:

First apologize for treatment of Indian soldier's body.

Yup...they will crush little indians under their cycles..
Now go hide little timid indian :lol:

Maybe you mised the recent news in your cave, Pakistanis are usually known for blowing up innocent people using means other than cycles, why take the risk with them

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...d-in-Pakistan-hotel-by-bicycle-bomb.htmlEDIT: My bad, seems you were right, cyclists from pakistan seem dangerous too.
10 killed in Pakistan hotel by bicycle bomb

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...YOPwIX_3j4TIavG0Q&sig2=IGuPd3gGH7DEqIdF56Vsyg

If Musharraf was president not a single Pakistani would go there.

These cunts from our country go there and expect to be treated as human beings from the Indians. :rofl:

I don't think it is Indian fault. They are an extremist country, so i am not surprised. Its our government and media's fault, that they keep going there only to get humiliated.
No one in our media has even reported this treatment. Really hurt over our media and government's non-responsible behavior.

If its have been to the any other country of the world, a storm have been created by the effected country.

No one is to blame, we being a nation has lost our dignity.

Sad, they let the real once slip and show their babuness to some poor old sports men.

This is really Pathetic......................

I don't think it is Indian fault. They are an extremist country, so i am not surprised. Its our government and media's fault, that they keep going there only to get humiliated.
No one in our media has even reported this treatment. Really hurt over our media and government's non-responsible behavior.
If its have been to the any other country of the world, a storm have been created by the effected country. No one is to blame, we being a nation has lost our dignity.
Do you even know the meaning of Extremist ? And Pakistanis should be last people on earth to call any country, extremist.

Having said that, I oppose such treatment by Indian officials.

Just because we regret this behavior, doesn't mean you are allowed to go on hyperbole.

This is really Pathetic......................
Agreed. These officials should be suspended at once.

Do you even know the meaning of Extremist ? And Pakistanis should be last people on earth to call any country, extremist.

Having said that, I oppose such treatment by Indian officials.

Just because we regret this behavior, doesn't mean you are allowed to go on hyperbole.

Agreed. These officials should be suspended at once.

Blah blah blah.

Cry some more.

Our extremist country does not treat your people in this manner when they come to our country at the end of the day.

Cry some more.

Itna kam humiliation theek nahi,akhir evil yindooo baniya ki thodi izzat to rakhte .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom